Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47413
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Nancy "Let Them Eat Cake" Pelosi parties while troops go without pay.

Yesterday, Politico's Jake Sherman tweeted that Pelosi was hosting a party to celebrate "Schumer's Shutdown" at an upscale Washington D.C. restaurant, Aqua Al 2, for all House dim-retards.

As Jackie is fond of saying, some more counties just turned red.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:27 AM   #2
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I personally favor LOCKING THEM THE HELL in the halls of congress, NO ONE IN, NO ONE OUT, till they get this done...
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:33 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Pelosi never fails to deliver stupidity.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:57 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Pelosi never fails to deliver stupidity.
Confirmed when she "delivered" Obaminable Care!

Hopefully soon she will be "speaker of the house" of the newly formed country of Californication. Then she will probably desire a well paid and well armed U.S. military to defend them from the "boat people" coming from the South!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:11 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Sounds to me like the GOP was using the military pay as a Prop.

https://villages-news.com/senate-maj...-military-pay/

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell kills effort to protect military pay.

Senator Claire McCaskill introduced a resolution that would have secured pay for service members, she then said, “I don’t want one moment to pass with there being any uncertainty of any soldier anywhere in the world that they will be paid for the valiant work they do.
Despite widespread concern for the issue by all citizens The POTUS and Senate leadership didn’t show any regard for protecting military pay as they moved to shut down the government. Senate majority leader McConnell quickly objected to McCaskill’s resolution.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:22 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sounds to me like the GOP was using the military pay as a Prop.

https://villages-news.com/senate-maj...-military-pay/

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell kills effort to protect military pay.

Senator Claire McCaskill introduced a resolution that would have secured pay for service members, she then said, “I don’t want one moment to pass with there being any uncertainty of any soldier anywhere in the world that they will be paid for the valiant work they do.
Despite widespread concern for the issue by all citizens The POTUS and Senate leadership didn’t show any regard for protecting military pay as they moved to shut down the government. Senate majority leader McConnell quickly objected to McCaskill’s resolution.
The dim-retard’s claim that they offered a “fix” to the problem they created is as disingenuous as Apple claiming it was “assisting” its customers by slowing down the processing speeds of its iPhones. The reality is that those were acts of extortion, pure and simple: not “solutions”.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:15 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The dim-retard’s claim that they offered a “fix” to the problem they created is as disingenuous as Apple claiming it was “assisting” its customers by slowing down the processing speeds of its iPhones. The reality is that those were acts of extortion, pure and simple: not “solutions”.
No , on this you are wrong.

The subject was military pay.

The Dems offered a solution to fix that problem and the GOP wanted no part of it because they wanted to cry about the military not getting paid.

Notice the GOP had no trouble paying the military in 2013 when they thought they would be blamed...

If you think Trump gives a fuck about anyone other than Trump, you have not been paying attention to Trumps life story.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:31 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No , on this you are wrong.

The subject was military pay.

The Dems offered a solution to fix that problem and the GOP wanted no part of it because they wanted to cry about the military not getting paid.

Notice the GOP had no trouble paying the military in 2013 when they thought they would be blamed...

If you think Trump gives a fuck about anyone other than Trump, you have not been paying attention to Trumps life story.

That's a disingenuous argument. The "continuing resolution" is the patch. A simple vote of "yes" by McCaskill, Schumer and fifteen other dim-retards would be all the "patch" that is needed to keep the government operating.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:14 AM   #9
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

https://villages-news.com/senate-majority-leader-mitch-mcconnell-kills-effort-protect-military-pay/

Is the "Villages News" written by the village idiot? IB is correct the CR is the patch.

Personally I don't think anyone should get paid and NO back pay once the CR is signed and the government funded. See how fast these assholes get things done then.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:26 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

That's a disingenuous argument. The "continuing resolution" is the patch. A simple vote of "yes" by McCaskill, Schumer and fifteen other dim-retards would be all the "patch" that is needed to keep the government operating.
You could look at every budget as a patch...a yearly patch.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:49 AM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:27 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You could look at every budget as a patch...a yearly patch.

Continuing resolutions are what's done in lieu of true legislative appropriations.

Quote:
When Congress and the president fail to agree on and pass one or more of the regular appropriations bills, a continuing resolution can be passed instead. A continuing resolution continues the pre-existing appropriations at the same levels as the previous fiscal year (or with minor modifications) for a set amount of time. Continuing resolutions typically provide funding at a rate or formula based on the previous year's funding. The funding extends until a specific date or regular appropriations bills are passed, whichever comes first. (Wiki)
Old 01-22-2018, 12:22 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Continuing resolutions are what's done in lieu of true legislative appropriations.
So you liked one form (GOP) of a patch for the military to get paid but not the other (Dem) form?

...that seems contradictory.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:44 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you liked one form (GOP) of a patch for the military to get paid but not the other (Dem) form?

...that seems contradictory.

The continuing resolution that the dim-retards rejected was a product of pure compromise. Nary a single dim-retard -- including Schumer and Pelosi -- ever intelligently explained what part of that bill was ideologically unacceptable to them. They couldn't, because there was no part that was ideologically unacceptable to them. Yet, the dim-retards contrarily voted "NO" for reasons that had nothing to do with the actual bill. Now that was contrariness for the sake of being contrary.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:52 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The continuing resolution that the dim-retards rejected was a product of pure compromise. Nary a single dim-retard -- including Schumer and Pelosi -- ever intelligently explained what part of that bill was ideologically unacceptable to them. They couldn't, because there was no part that was ideologically unacceptable to them. Yet, the dim-retards contrarily voted "NO" for reasons that had nothing to do with the actual bill. Now that was contrariness for the sake of being contrary.
They wanted to embarrass Trump. That was their only goal. It backfired. As usual.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women