Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160171
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2018, 11:00 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes...how much you want to bet?

Is lustyladyboy going to jump in and try and set the odds? LexusLover gonna be the bookie and hold the money?
Looser leaves forum for 6 months.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Looser leaves forum for 6 months.
I've already told you, you leaving the forum has no value to me. I'm not ate up with hate. I could care less if you are here or not. You seem obsessed with me. That bet has value to you and none to me.

Bet me money and I'll leave the forum for 6 months if that is so important to you.

You owe me 2k if you lose and I'll leave the forum for 6 months if I lose..... hell I'll leave the whole site for 6 months if I lose.

this way the winner actually gets something he wants. I want money, you want me banned.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:22 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've already told you, you leaving the forum has no value to me. I'm not ate up with hate. I could care less if you are here or not. You seem obsessed with me. That bet has value to you and none to me.

Bet me money. Everyone likes money , right?
You got it ass backwards. You leaving the forum benefits most people here. Besides, money will never change hands and you know it. Quit being a simpleton.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:36 AM   #19
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You got it ass backwards. You leaving the forum benefits most people here. Besides, money will never change hands and you know it. Quit being a simpleton.
Did Hillary and Obama get indicted. Or thier campaign manager? National Security General?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-year-old-girl
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:51 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you saying you will not pay me?

Look, to clean up the forum, I'll bet you, LL, lusty and Iffy.

If the Dems do not take back the House, I'll leave for 6 months, if they do, you four numbnuts leave for 6 months.

Iffy and LL are probably to scared to bet.. . I mean where else can Iffy talk about bleeding white women?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:21 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you saying you will not pay me?

Look, to clean up the forum, I'll bet you, LL, lusty and Iffy.

If the Dems do not take back the House, I'll leave for 6 months, if they do, you four numbnuts leave for 6 months.

Iffy and LL are probably to scared to bet.. . I mean where else can Iffy talk about bleeding white women?
Those guys are the biggest pussies in here. They wouldnt do it.

themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:07 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post

Hahaha, I can't believe anyone would take that video serious. First of all it was taken twenty five years ago. Who video taped it, and why would they keep it for a quarter of a century just to unleash it now? Further more, Trump was going to wait until she was twenty to ask her out anyway, lol. You Libs better start worrying about more important things, like who you are going to put up to the arduous task of beating Trump in 2020.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:09 PM   #23
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Here WhatThaFuckDoIKnow and Lipstick you two might find this enteresting to read
What is FISA?
Several Republican members of Congress are reacting with shock and alarm after reading a “disturbing” four-page memo given to lawmakers on Thursday that details government surveillance abuses.
Speaking with Fox News on Thursday, the lawmakers said they could not yet discuss the contents, but thought the memo should be immediately made public.
“It is so alarming, the American people have to see it,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.
“It's troubling. It's shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes I didn't read it. I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things are happening in this country that I love so much.”
Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.
“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.
“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.
The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved a motion by New York Rep. Pete King to release the memo on abuses of FISA, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, to all House members.
HEAD OF HOUSE INTELLIGENCE PANEL FINDS EVIDENCE OF ABUSE IN US GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE
A source close to the matter said the memo details the Intelligence Committee’s oversight work for the FBI and Justice, including the controversy over unmasking and FISA surveillance.
The vote Thursday morning on releasing the memo to lawmakers was along party lines, with Democrats voting against making it available for all members.
The process for releasing it to the public involves a committee vote, a source said. If approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days.
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., told Fox News in December that his investigators have already uncovered evidence of abuse in the U.S. government's surveillance practices.
“I believe there's evidence that abuses have occurred," Nunes said at the time.
Nunes pointed to the leaked conversation of former national security adviser, Gen. Mike Flynn with the Russian ambassador.
On Thursday, the Senate voted 65-34 to reauthorize a FISA provision that allows U.S. spy agencies to conduct surveillance on foreign targets abroad for six years. The bill, which already has been passed by the House, now heads to the White House,where President Donald Trump has said he will sign it into law.
Fox News’ Anne Marie Riha and Chad Pergram and The Associated Press contributed to this report.
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #24
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
If any of this is true the Trump /Russia collusion will begin to shift to the Dems underhanded tactics to ruin Trump.
WE can certainly HOPE it shifts to the dems and their tactics..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:30 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
WE can certainly HOPE it shifts to the dems and their tactics..
Well from what I've heard one indictment has been granted to Mark Lambert in the Uranium1 deal. Lambert is the president of a Maryland based Transportation Co. He's been charged with 2 Cts. of Wire Fraud, 1ct. of Money Laundering and 7 cts of violating FCPA ( Foreign Corruption Practices Act). Now the way things work in these types of cases is shit rolls up stream. So they start with a small fish and work their way up stream. This will end up implementing Clinton, Obama, Lynch and quite a few others.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:37 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post

Great, are you on for the bet? I bet Trump would win, he did. The other two guys lost. But they came back under different handles. Are you in big balls?
Old 01-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
“I believe there's evidence that abuses have occurred," Nunes said at the time.
Nunes pointed to the leaked conversation of former national security adviser, Gen. Mike Flynn with the Russian ambassador.
On Thursday, the Senate voted 65-34 to reauthorize a FISA provision that allows U.S. spy agencies to conduct surveillance on foreign targets abroad for six years. The bill, which already has been passed by the House, now heads to the White House,where President Donald Trump has said he will sign it into law.
So a law they say is being abused they re-upped?

things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Are you saying we should not listen to the fucking Soviets?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:25 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Great, are you on for the bet? I bet Trump would win, he did. The other two guys lost. But they came back under different handles. Are you in big balls?
Are your three amigios in? ....that was my condition.

You can sucker as many others as you want in but I want those three chicken littles in on this bet too. Fuck I win either way....LL,lustygayboy and Iffy will be gone . You, I know you really don't give a shit about not being able to post.

LL , the Monday Morning QB. Be great to finally get him on record before something happens.

lustylad, be great to not have to see all that screaming big font that little pecker ladyboy always uses.

Iffy, no bumping that White girls bleed thread may kill that silly SOB.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:36 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Are your three amigios in? ....that was my condition.
There you go again... un-fucking-believable! You agree to a bet and then immediately back out!

Look dipshit, you don't get to win 4X on the same fucking bet! Bam is offering you a new bet, mano e mano. If he's already got you covered on what happens to Congress, why should I jump in and risk the same bet? But go ahead and throw up your bullshit "condition" as an excuse to back out.

One more example of how you are....

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:29 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
There you go again... un-fucking-believable! You agree to a bet and then immediately back out!

Look dipshit, you don't get to win 4X on the same fucking bet! Bam is offering you a new bet, mano e mano. If he's already got you covered on what happens to Congress, why should I jump in and risk the same bet? But go ahead and throw up your bullshit "condition" as an excuse to back out.

One more example of how you are....

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
I asked "How much"... not "how long". It became a matter of negotiations after that.

You'd have trouble in a court of law with a half ass lawyer questioning you. your lies distortions and supposition wouldn't hold water.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women