Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2015, 12:45 AM   #31
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You're just posting old news from Wikipedia. I've read all that stuff. 9/11 happened almost fourteen years ago. All kinds of new information has come out since then that debunks the original narrative. None of it you're able to handle so just live with the fairy tale that's been engrained in your head all these years.

Jim
You haven't shown anything. Jesus Christ. Debunking PARTS of the original story does not mean the entire story is somehow now false.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 12:50 AM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, Iraq was a lie. No, Bush didn't know, but he wanted a war with Iraq to complete his father's legacy. Had we attacked the enemy, we would have attacked Saudi Arabia.

This event is the excuse government has used to restrict freedom to a degree heretofore unheard of. I want the whole story. I want to know if it was worth it.
You STILL have yet to outline which freedoms, exactly, you were enjoying on 9/10 that you do not currently have.

Rumsfeld is the man you want to talk to. By the morning of 9/12, he was constructing a way to have this be blamed on Iraq, so we could invade. If things were logical, Iran would be our friend and Saudi Arabia, our enemy. Iran had the misfortune of finding oil and having a leader that thought Iran should have a say about the minerals found inside their borders. The audacity! We couldn't have that, installed a puppet and set things in slow motion for the revolution that came later. We are responsible for Iran hating us. No one but ourselves.
Old 05-19-2015, 12:57 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have. Pay attention.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:38 AM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You haven't shown anything. Jesus Christ. Debunking PARTS of the original story does not mean the entire story is somehow now false.
Well if you need some proof those planes could not have reached 500 plus MPH at low altitude here it is. This is a link to Ret. Pilot John Lear, who has over 19,000 hours of flight time explaining this. You probably won't be able to handle it but that's your problem.

Jim

https://youtu.be/YQBlv7sZGVE
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 02:14 AM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well if you need some proof those planes could not have reached 500 plus MPH at low altitude here it is. This is a link to Ret. Pilot John Lear, who has over 19,000 hours of flight time explaining this. You probably won't be able to handle it but that's your problem.

Jim

https://youtu.be/YQBlv7sZGVE
That's anecdotal evidence. It's not a question of my being able to 'handle' it. The manufacturer has said that speed is possible at ANY altitude. They've tested the plane over and over. Don't you think they would know.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:15 AM   #36
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have. Pay attention.
No, you haven't.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:25 AM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's anecdotal evidence. It's not a question of my being able to 'handle' it. The manufacturer has said that speed is possible at ANY altitude. They've tested the plane over and over. Don't you think they would know.
Don't you think experienced Pilots would know? Pilots who have extensive knowledge and time inside the cock pit of the 767 and other similar aircraft. Besides how do you think Boeing would test an Aircraft at 560 mph at 700 ft. Through computer that's how. because no pilot is going to take that chance. These Pilots did the test through simulators and they couldn't do it. Your evidence is more like hearsay It doesn't really prove anything. I doubt the authenticity of it.

Jim
Old 05-19-2015, 02:34 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The President can now detain me indefinitely without any due process, solely on his opinion. If I want to fly in an airplane, I must subject myself to very intrusive searches. If I make a phone call, the NSA can listen. If I post to the Internet, the NSA can monitor it. The government is actively trying to stifle speech which does not support global warning. If I give money to, or participate with organizations that do not support the administration, the IRS can monitor them, based solely on their anti-administration views. The TSA is working toward monitoring trains, buses and highways. I can't choose my own health insurance policy. I must accept a government approved policy, whether it meets my needs or not. Massive government spending on war and domestic surveillance has dismissed the value of my money. If I withdraw more than $10,000 from the bank, the government must be informed. The press no longer reports news, it promotes agenda, usually by government. To finance the surveillance state, the government has crippled the chances of my children and grandchildren from reaching their level of success through unsustainable debt. The government is encouraging my friends and family to report my actions to the government. There are many streets I cannot walk down, nor streets and I can drive without the government collecting data about my activities. And I am being taxed to help pay for this affront.

And this is just a start.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:22 AM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Don't you think experienced Pilots would know? Pilots who have extensive knowledge and time inside the cock pit of the 767 and other similar aircraft. Besides how do you think Boeing would test an Aircraft at 560 mph at 700 ft. Through computer that's how. because no pilot is going to take that chance. These Pilots did the test through simulators and they couldn't do it. Your evidence is more like hearsay It doesn't really prove anything. I doubt the authenticity of it.

Jim
So you trust a computer in your daily work. You trust a computer to deliver this post to this website when you type it. You trust the various computers in your car to operate correctly. But you draw the line at a much more complex computer being able to, with all the data, simulate the ability of a plane to fly at certain altitudes and speeds? You're simply kidding yourself.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:25 AM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The President can now detain me indefinitely without any due process, solely on his opinion. If I want to fly in an airplane, I must subject myself to very intrusive searches. If I make a phone call, the NSA can listen. If I post to the Internet, the NSA can monitor it. The government is actively trying to stifle speech which does not support global warning. If I give money to, or participate with organizations that do not support the administration, the IRS can monitor them, based solely on their anti-administration views. The TSA is working toward monitoring trains, buses and highways. I can't choose my own health insurance policy. I must accept a government approved policy, whether it meets my needs or not. Massive government spending on war and domestic surveillance has dismissed the value of my money. If I withdraw more than $10,000 from the bank, the government must be informed. The press no longer reports news, it promotes agenda, usually by government. To finance the surveillance state, the government has crippled the chances of my children and grandchildren from reaching their level of success through unsustainable debt. The government is encouraging my friends and family to report my actions to the government. There are many streets I cannot walk down, nor streets and I can drive without the government collecting data about my activities. And I am being taxed to help pay for this affront.

And this is just a start.
You got problems, buddy. If you don't like it here, get the fuck out. Isn't that what they say? Half of what you stated is bullshit anyway.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:53 AM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you trust a computer in your daily work. You trust a computer to deliver this post to this website when you type it. You trust the various computers in your car to operate correctly. But you draw the line at a much more complex computer being able to, with all the data, simulate the ability of a plane to fly at certain altitudes and speeds? You're simply kidding yourself.
Boeing has much more to lose than John Lear and all the other Pilots that did similar testing. I really doubt Boeing is going to go against the grain of the initial government narrative. If Boeing's tests were realistic pilots like John Lear wouldn't disagree with it.

Jim
Old 05-19-2015, 11:08 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
You got problems, buddy. If you don't like it here, get the fuck out. Isn't that what they say? Half of what you stated is bullshit anyway.
Hmmm . . . I want honest government. Therefore, I do not deserve to live here.

"Anyone who criticizes government should leave our shores, never to return," said no Founder ever.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:13 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Boeing has much more to lose than John Lear and all the other Pilots that did similar testing. I really doubt Boeing is going to go against the grain of the initial government narrative. If Boeing's tests were realistic pilots like John Lear wouldn't disagree with it.

Jim
The 767 has been around a long time. Tests were done way before 9/11. The specs on the plane have been public long before 9/11. Nice try though.
Old 05-19-2015, 02:14 PM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hmmm . . . I want honest government. Therefore, I do not deserve to live here.

"Anyone who criticizes government should leave our shores, never to return," said no Founder ever.
Oh please. Don't pretend to divinate what the founders wanted.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:42 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh please. Don't pretend to divinate what the founders wanted.
I'm not "divinating" anything. Do you really think they would approve of all the secrecy in government? If so, you're an idiot.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women