Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Guys....

Do you lie to providers? Or do you mean what you say ... is it just a heat of the moment thing? Will you mean what ever you said to them in a week, a month... in 6 months?

Or is it something as soon as you or they are gone its also done?

Inquiring minds wants to know.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mods can delete if they wish. Was just talking to a person and they had some idea's so I thought I would ask. I don't want this to seem as shit stirring or drama.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Mathowich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
My ECCIE Reviews

Whatever I say to someone is exactly what I mean.
Mathowich is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Ditto for me as well:

"Whatever I say to someone is exactly what I mean."
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default I am a boy scout, I always tell the truth

I am a boy scout, I always tell the truth. I learned a long time ago that lying gets you in trouble. I can get in enough telling the truth. I have always subscribed to the theory my word is my bond. You can take it to the bank.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:37 PM   #6
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak View Post
I am a boy scout, I always tell the truth. I learned a long time ago that lying gets you in trouble. I can get in enough telling the truth. I have always subscribed to the theory my word is my bond. You can take it to the bank.
As it should be... even in the hobby.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I don't see a need for lying. But in the same way, I don't tell the ladies everything I know. I do keep some of my answers generic. That said, I believe I am reasonably open about my feelings and thoughts. I know this is for the must part a make believe world where I have to pay to ride. But at the same time we are human and the intimacy we share is very very real and over the course of years I believe some of the friendships have become genuine.

I don't tell a lady who is twenty years younger than I am that I love her. I don't and I know she doesn't love me. However, there are a number of times when I have "counseled" or encouraged ladies and have sincerely been interested in seeing them do better.

All this said, "Why would we need to lie?"

OFF :-)
OFF is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFF View Post

All this said, "Why would we need to lie?"

OFF :-)
If you told some she's the best.... @ whatever...

Or some part of her service was the best you ever had
Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
OFF
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Okay, I guess I went a little too deep on that response.

And we say the ladies talk too much!

LMA - OFF :-)
OFF is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO my discussion was actually with a hobbyist.

I don't really have any deep conversations with other ladies.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
If you told some she's the best.... @ whatever...

Or some part of her service was the best you ever had
ok, i read where you said you were talking to someone...so i will keep this light....if i had a dollar for every time a man told me i was the best kisser or i give the best bj.. i would be rich.....BUT, what happened between me and my guy (client) at that moment is just what that is, in the moment....yes we can become one and feel that passion and it was even great...and when they leave you think damn that was hot..we made such a connection...and then he leaves, that is when it is time to come back to reality.... when you know he is going home to his wife.... it is so nice to know that you have touched someone in such a special way, that you have brought pleasure and joy to someone in such a short time.... it is so wonderful, and i truly enjoy it..... and that is why i love what i do....and why i am good at it....
just enjoy the moment horse trainer dont get caught up on words of passion....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #12
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks fawn.. just a question to the guys to see what they say. It's fine for things to be in the heat of the moment.. thats usually the best!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #13
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
Do you lie to providers? Or do you mean what you say ... is it just a heat of the moment thing? Will you mean what ever you said to them in a week, a month... in 6 months?

Or is it something as soon as you or they are gone its also done?

Inquiring minds wants to know.
I will go a little deeper since I think this is a good question to ask THT. When I tell a provider whatever it is I tell them, I am telling the truth and I mean it. Only once did I lie about something to a provider and it was about my being married. I carried that lie for a good long time until coming clean about it just prior to getting a divorce.

Now, to telling a provider "she is the best at (fill in the blank) I have ever had?" Nope, I haven't, and won't, do that and here is why. A provider will never hear that from me because I have had the best in the past and, so far, no provider I have ever been with even begins to compare to the one I am thinking of... she was that special but she was a civilian which made it even better.

Besides, telling a provider that can lead to the dark side of this "hobby" where a provider will cross the line by expressing "feelings" that they have confused. As in they now love you instead of just lusting after you and then swear they are telling the truth if you question them about their claim.

What I just wrote was done to me by a provider. I would rather just smile after we have had our time together and walk away to return another day rather than deal with that kind of stupid drama.

In my case, what you see is what you get as I am brutally honest. Don't ask me if your dress makes your ass look big or if your body has maintained its shape because I will tell you the truth... that your hips do a fine job of making your ass look big and the dress doesn't factor into the equation or that, no, you have not maintained your shape because of...
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:14 AM   #14
ftworthmale
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default What about the ladies?

In a way, its easier for me to be honest with a provider than people out in the "real?" world. Because we both know our (my) primary reason for being with you, and that time spent together is (reletively) brief, and there are (supposedly) no expectations of this moving to another level, what reason is there to lie. Maybe that is part of the attraction for me ... that for that time, I can be ME, I can be honest. Its much much better than all the BS that goes on in the bars and clubs.

But what about the ladies? As Fawn said, if I had a nickel for everytime a provider told me how great, how wonderful, how I had spoiled her for enjoying anyone else, my hobby fund would be covered for the next year. I (and I suppose any guy) appreciates the compliments and having his ego stroked, but I would prefer (maybe not brutal) honesty as well. Hopefully you enjoyed our time together as I did, but most of us know the difference between honesty and over the top comments. Making me feel good and a sense of a "real connection"will lead me to me wanting to see you again ... my belief that you are just trying to drum up more business by telling me what you think I want to hear probably won't.

My two-cents
ftworthmale is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:23 AM   #15
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

When a chick is blowing you and asks am I the best, you better say yes.

But then again the truth is a two way street, I have never heard, oh your small penis is trying to reach the spot and your enormous belly is squashing me.
Artie Lange is offline   Quote