Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Ladies, a suggestion.......

As any normal red blooded guy (although some would say I am far from normal) I sometimes get to looking through the showcases for entertainment and to see if I think a particular lady or two would be one that I think would be fun.

Then when I check the important stats, I see some measurements that I know are incorrect, especially on one or two that I have had the pleasure of their company.

I mean, 24-23-26 or 25-24-28? Really?

My thigh is bigger than that!

Anyway, ladies if you would just take a look and maybe get a little more realistic on some of the data, I am sure that the other gentlemen would be as appreciative of it as I would.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
redd19
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

touchy subject colonel.........
redd19 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I could be wrong, but my guess is it's a way of saying "nunya bidness." Some other guesses: "figure it out from my pics", "read the reviews", "don't focus on the numbers." I guess my point is that the inaccuracy can convey different messages, but it's intentional. Sure more accuracy would be great, but where would it end (for both ads and reviews) -- age, weight....?
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
BDevereaux
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61046

Wow. 24 in the bust? 26 in the butt? Sounds like my sons measurements when he was 10. But hey... if they are only 5' tall and a total spinner I guess it's doable.

38DD-34-36... Hell yea I like my Carne Guisada with Cheese Tacos! May have the STL look but no matter how much I weigh I still give one of the best french lessons in Texas!

All kidding aside, I wish more women would embrace their curves and use it to their advantage rather than making up numbers to look good on advertising. It's better than being unrealistic and disappointing the fellow who comes to see you. On the other hand, there are so many jokers on here that like to put down the local gals for being to big without realizing that we all bring something to the table...
BDevereaux is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Good point Col.

This is also more important than it used to be now that we got the search function on the showcases fixed. Measurements are now a searchable field, in addition to hair length/color, eye color, build (although I don't see STL as an option), etc.

Ladies, if you haven't been to your showcase for a while, do so and update your info there. There were recently many changes that happened behind the scenes to make them a much more functional part of your profiles. Probably the biggest for you was the addition of a new field in there for "Current Specials" which was one of the most requested wish-list items across the site. Since you cannot list rates/discounts/specials in your ads, THAT area is where that information goes. You have unlimited access so you can change it at will.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Stats are very important...thanks for the thread Col! I just noticed my P411 profile showed my age as being 83! Wow, I'm in pretty darn good condition for being that old! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
littlejoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
I could be wrong, but my guess is it's a way of saying "nunya bidness." Some other guesses: "figure it out from my pics", "read the reviews", "don't focus on the numbers." I guess my point is that the inaccuracy can convey different messages, but it's intentional. Sure more accuracy would be great, but where would it end (for both ads and reviews) -- age, weight....?
If the lady is indeed going for a "nunya bidness" of one of the other above messages, perhaps they should not post any information (rather than misleading information).
littlejoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #8
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Good point Col.

This is also more important than it used to be now that we got the search function on the showcases fixed. Measurements are now a searchable field, in addition to hair length/color, eye color, build (although I don't see STL as an option), etc.

Ladies, if you haven't been to your showcase for a while, do so and update your info there. There were recently many changes that happened behind the scenes to make them a much more functional part of your profiles. Probably the biggest for you was the addition of a new field in there for "Current Specials" which was one of the most requested wish-list items across the site. Since you cannot list rates/discounts/specials in your ads, THAT area is where that information goes. You have unlimited access so you can change it at will.
That might something to consider as a sticky for a while so that all the ladies have a chance to learn about it. Some of it I was unaware of until you made this post.

And the way I have always looked at is that the more assistance the ladies can get from the site, the more opportunity there is for them to use the tools provided to let people know about themselves.

Thanks Chica Chaser,

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #9
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
If the lady is indeed going for a "nunya bidness" of one of the other above messages, perhaps they should not post any information (rather than misleading information).
Good point. My only question would be: are there some fields where information has to be submitted? If that's the case for measurements, 0-0-0 would be a clear indication that the provider did not want to submit that information.

Anyway, I agree that no information is better than misleading information.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:35 AM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

There is the option to leave a field blank if they so choose. When they do so, that field will not show at all when you are viewing the showcase.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women