Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2020, 07:18 PM   #16
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I’m not sure how to ask the people reading this to hold me harmless for the way I feel, so whatever,

I have a vision of the people that I follow in on when seeing a chick. My vision of the white guys don’t bother me, and my vision of what or who the Asian and Latinos are like dont bother me. But my perception of the black guy is different, I would rather not see a girl who had serviced a black guy right before me, or even that day, next day not so much care.

So to me the reason they will see blacks but will advertise “no AA” kinda checks off all my concerns so I will call on them, which still bothers me being deceived.

So if you openly see black guys like MissyP has stated, I would not contact this person, off the list, and she’s probably a great girl.
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #17
irishgringo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default no issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiacpfl View Post
They do and many prefer them. I believe the issue is they don’t want it published so they don’t lose the interest of the white male clients. Take Eva Moore or Pixie Star or whatever she is going by now. She tells me she that she sees AA gentleman regularly, although she hasn’t accepted my invite, and I have had others confirm that is her preference. I am thinking I got off to a bad start with her but still hopeful. What has been your issue?

I am not black, I was just curious. I have good friend that hobbies, and he would mostly get service he called first and was nice and didn't haggle with. He got a lot of "this is my first session with an AA" shit from them.
irishgringo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:03 PM   #18
irishgringo
Valued Poster

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverasp11 View Post

This forum isn't exactly the best place for racial discussion though and shouldn't be unless it related to the hobby as your question does.
I disagree, anytime we can discuss racism and combat it maturely and civilized, it's the right place. If the silent majority continues to be quiet, the gap from the right and left just gets bigger and bigger. Baby boomers are dying off, and it's time we unfuck the silly stupid mess they left us.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:12 PM   #19
irishgringo
Valued Poster

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post

I have a vision of the people that I follow in on when seeing a chick. My vision of the white guys don’t bother me, and my vision of what or who the Asian and Latinos are like dont bother me. But my perception of the black guy is different, I would rather not see a girl who had serviced a black guy right before me, or even that day, next day not so much care.
that sounds a little like a raciest cuck, no offense. I try not to envision "my girl" to be a virgin, and don't want to believe she has seen anyone that day but me, which I know is shit! I do however, do my best to be the 1st one out the gate when possible.

I guess I should replied all in one post, sorry.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:17 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

You should ask said Providers.
I think everyone i've met has no qualms about it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 12:03 AM   #21
Neverasp11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
I’m not sure how to ask the people reading this to hold me harmless for the way I feel, so whatever,

So to me the reason they will see blacks but will advertise “no AA” kinda checks off all my concerns so I will call on them, which still bothers me being deceived.

So if you openly see black guys like MissyP has stated, I would not contact this person, off the list, and she’s probably a great girl.

I'm not going to try to psycho analyze what this means but can just say as a AA client. Just yikes.
Neverasp11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:27 PM   #22
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverasp11 View Post
I'm not going to try to psycho analyze what this means but can just say as a AA client. Just yikes.
It’s totally a racist comment, these AA threads pop up and it seems to be an unsolvable mystery, I never see a thread or an ad that says “no fat people, Asians, Latinos, or even middle easterners”, it’s always the ‘no aa’ mystery. And that’s because of race, I’ll jump in the sack with a fine black girl in a second, but let a ghetto black girl near me running that mouth and she needs a serious attitude adjustment, so does a ghetto white girl, but that’s still an oxymoron of racism. The reason why some ads say no African Americans is because you are black.

Same with middle easterners, the younger ones that you see in stores and shopping malls, they are like I guess to say very forgiven of the American culture, and they understand culture and their international stature makes them attractive, but make no mistake, when the lines are drawn between the two countries,,,the easterners will kill Americans out of a sense of duty, (now that’s racism of the worse kind) I’m scared of them, there is a very strong cultural divide here, call me shallow I don’t care, but it’s because of race.

Anyhow, racism to me is not a bad word, it is though a very complicated word with many synonymous meanings. But if an ad says “no aa” that is based on race, but it don’t mean you hate blacks or easterners.

I don’t hate pit bulls, snakes, or spiders either—

Analyze that!
Old 01-21-2020, 07:29 PM   #23
bc1969
Valued Poster

I want to amend my statement—I do hate pit bulls, if you think a pit bull is a good pet, gentle if raised properly, harmless on all accounts, you are delusional
Old 01-21-2020, 09:07 PM   #24
irishgringo
Valued Poster

I appreciate your honesty. Right, wrong,
Or indifferent it’s how you feel and technology it’s your right to feel however you want.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:39 PM   #25
tna_porter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This was sort of alluded to earlier by Neverasp11, but all the providers I've talked to who don't see AA men say it's because they haggle and low ball. Of course, providers get hagglers and low ballers all the time but they say that AA men will agree to a price and services, but then when they're in person, they'll do the haggling/low balling after the provider has already committed the time to the appointment.

I don't know how true any of this is and the only reason I tend to not believe it is because I also know providers who do see AA men and they say that they don't have a problem with them at all. What they do say is that if they don't get a good vibe from the guy, they'll always pass and the vibe has zero correlation to race.
tna_porter is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:03 PM   #26
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
It’s totally a racist comment, these AA threads pop up and it seems to be an unsolvable mystery, I never see a thread or an ad that says “no fat people, Asians, Latinos, or even middle easterners”, it’s always the ‘no aa’ mystery.

When I was in England, I would see a ton of ads that said no Asian men.

The English were referring to Indians, and not Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc.

I asked a few girls why. They said that Indian men were violent, unclean, cheap, disrespectful, blah blah blah.

Here in the US, UK and in Germany, I see ads where some girls say Caucasian men only. Or Caucasian men, 50 years old or older.

I mean whatever... they have a right to see or refuse service to whomever.

To me, the only colors that matter are green and pink.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:54 AM   #27
irishgringo
Valued Poster

and occasionally when you can turn a brown eye blue!! lmao...

I will see myself out now.....
Old 01-25-2020, 01:42 PM   #28
dadabran
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

I’m Black and honestly Idgaf if they don’t see AA. Her choice. Also I don’t really think this conversation changes anything. I don’t envision the ladies that refuse going oh this is going to make me change my mind. Nor do I see the guys advocating for change with the ladies before they fuck lol.
dadabran is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:25 PM   #29
irishgringo
Valued Poster

well I through it here, in hopes to get a lady's perspective, but I think they are all smart enough to stay clear of the convo...
Old 01-26-2020, 04:53 PM   #30
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadabran View Post
I’m Black and honestly Idgaf if they don’t see AA. Her choice. Also I don’t really think this conversation changes anything. I don’t envision the ladies that refuse going oh this is going to make me change my mind. Nor do I see the guys advocating for change with the ladies before they fuck lol.
^^^exactly

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women