Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #1
irishgringo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default AA men

Why do a lot providers not see Black men, or black men under 30? Is it purely out racism, or is there more too it?
irishgringo is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:05 PM   #2
gbs13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I highly doubt it’s anywhere near racism. Of course I’m not speaking for the providers. But it could just be based on personal preferences which they are obviously entitled too. Just some of the idiosyncrasies to the game we’re all tryin to enjoy my man.
gbs13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:07 PM   #3
Kodiacpfl
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

They do and many prefer them. I believe the issue is they don’t want it published so they don’t lose the interest of the white male clients. Take Eva Moore or Pixie Star or whatever she is going by now. She tells me she that she sees AA gentleman regularly, although she hasn’t accepted my invite, and I have had others confirm that is her preference. I am thinking I got off to a bad start with her but still hopeful. What has been your issue?
Kodiacpfl is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:47 PM   #4
Neverasp11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Truthfully it's just easy to stereotype. I personally think it's stupid cause the assumption is that the bad apples of black men vastly outweigh the good ones so they do away with the whole lot.

I'm not cursing these women but come on. You cut off a whole demographic and claim it's not racist? It literally is. I can almost buy preference IF they required a picture from everyone. I guess that's why when I see it I get a little steamed. If it's size have them send a pic, if it's culture talk to them on the phone and determine if they could be an issue.

This forum isn't exactly the best place for racial discussion though and shouldn't be unless it related to the hobby as your question does.

As a black client reading so many pages dismissing a whole race is one frustrating they take a lot of small arguments and melt them together.

Talking to providers some willingly admit they don't like younger guys because they make them work the full time, also they haggle, when it comes to black guys they'll make the size excuse. So now young black guys have three strikes one race based and not proven.

At the end of the day the blanket No AA or no young AA is pretty much saying the rewards of screening them more don't match up with potential headache and that's just a guess on their part and shitty stereotyping.

A woman absolutely has the right to her own body and work for who she wants to work.

BUT,
if it's about attraction I bet there's some way less attractive men of other races they'll see.
If it's about size other races have big dick men too.
If it's about culture other cultures have non eloquent and haggling members.

To make myself clear a policy can be racist but a person not. But allowing stereotypes to influence policy based on anecdotal evidence seems shitty.

On another note I'll say this being black has seldom stopped me from seeing who I want to see. Because a lot of times that question is a facade. Talking to providers I've heard from their mouth that they put that there to appease other demographics. Also a non-insignificant amount of providers have black boyfriend's. And some of their rules are set because their handler/bf don't like them seeing other black men. If I really want to see a girl with that in her ad I always do the same thing I ask politely does shebsee any blacks at all. Most of the time they don't say no, most of the time they do the further screening they should have been doing anyway. Just my experience bthey aren't as anti black as you believe.

But yes it can be incredibly frustrating to be written off in a pile because of some bad story or stereotype however that is their right to choose who they service no matter how lacking in logic it appears to us.

Chin up it never hurts to ask and there are plenty of providers in the sea. I'm assuming you're bummed about Kat whoever visiting and her friends having no AA in the little tagline, you're not alone my friend. It's why we have forums to vent and discuss. Happy hunting.
Neverasp11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:09 PM   #5
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I hope nobody flames me

https://youtu.be/zRwK_XVfm0I
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:54 PM   #6
gbs13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I hope nobody flames me

https://youtu.be/zRwK_XVfm0I

I’ll agree with it. As a mixed dude I still don’t think it’s racism. Not being naive, I’d agree with the stereotype excuse and/or just having it there so they look more “appealing” to the white man, which, when I read that it made me laugh since I had to say it in a particular voice. Probably some chicks are intimidated/scared too, who knows.

Bottom line is that there’s nothing that can be done to change their stance so just relax and move on to the next, whom will probably be better anyway
gbs13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 05:08 PM   #7
hooperstatus
Valued Poster

In my experiences, I’ve never not seen a provider because they add that in their ads. Most of them have no problem with AA. They usually are thrilled to go through with the session. The only provider that I know of that actually sticks to not seeing AA is Maui which is sad for me unfortunately.

I can see where they providers are coming from but I do believe they shouldn’t single out AA if they’re not racist.. There are plenty aggressive, abusive, and disrespectful guys out there of every race. on the other hand, Maybe it’s just a preference. I have seen an ad before saying no white guys from a provider that wasn’t black so idk
hooperstatus is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:47 PM   #8
DaleDaBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have been told by multiple providers that they have had bad experiences with younger black men. That they will only see older gentleman. 2 that I know have been attacked in Pensacola. I will not name the providers . And yes some girls are dating the black men .
DaleDaBone is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 11:08 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My only NO as policy is no arrogant assholes. Of ANY color!

As long as youre respectful and decent!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:34 AM   #10
ww32566
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Maybe it’s a preference. That alone doesn’t make someone racist. What if a provider only sees men? Does that make her sexist if she won’t see a woman? Just my thoughts...
ww32566 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:28 AM   #11
Speedteacher
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I had a provider tell me once that she was "saving" her first black stick for her future husband. To this day, I still don't understand that concept. Can a vagina be racially virgin?
Speedteacher is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 09:52 AM   #12
m4a1sof
Registered Member

I have heard that if you see that in the advert, it is an indication that it isn't an LE trap? Sort of makes sense as no LE would ever put that in there advert. for fear of the "R" word.
m4a1sof is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 04:38 PM   #13
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1sof View Post
I have heard that if you see that in the advert, it is an indication that it isn't an LE trap? Sort of makes sense as no LE would ever put that in there advert. for fear of the "R" word.
Interesting ever thought about that may be a good indicator for a legit provider
Thanks for the heads up
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:00 PM   #14
MissyP
Slow N Steady

User ID: 483017
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I SEE YOU

WE'RE ALL HUMAN.

NON-DISCRIMINATORY PROVIDER HERE.
MissyP is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 04:27 PM   #15
rojo83
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDaBone View Post
I have been told by multiple providers that they have had bad experiences with younger black men. That they will only see older gentleman. 2 that I know have been attacked in Pensacola. I will not name the providers . And yes some girls are dating the black men.

YEP.
rojo83 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women