Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
guest123009
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Another reason not to give anyone your private info

The is a discussion on ASPD regarding some strong arm tactics being used by Phoenix LE to coerce information from CLIENTS and not just agencies and their providers. If you received a frequent reviewer discount, they are claiming you are pandering, which is a felony.

This would not be a problem IF YOU DID NOT GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION to the agency/provider. Heck, do not even give it to buy BCD. Verotel passes on the information you provide to the owner of any site, including ASPD, that you use it for.

Be safe out there.
guest123009 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't even give the correct info to my wife and that was 43 years ago!
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM   #3
guest123009
Account Disabled

LOL. There's a man who was born to hobby.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Take it if from someone who has been outed mutlple times by a provider who is a mod on another site and who has been helped in doing the outings from the same site's other mods and an administrator. What site I am referencing is not important but it is very well known.

Protect your personal information. Don't give your SSN to your Dr.'s office even if they insist on getting it. There are laws out there that say they don't need that and that is the point.

Be informed. Know more than your quarry and be a shadow in this world if you are married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipper View Post
I didn't even give the correct info to my wife and that was 43 years ago!
Yeah... what he wrote!
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Nebekenezer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Shit...that is an angle I've never considered. I have never really worried too much about giving out personal info for things like buying BCD access because I don't have an SO to worry about. But something like that never even crossed my mind...
Nebekenezer is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #6
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
Take it if from someone who has been outed multiple times by a provider who is a mod on another site and who has been helped in doing the outings from the same site's other mods and an administrator. What site I am referencing is not important but it is very well known.

Does anyone not know you got sideways with a provider who is a mod on another site? When are you going to stop screaming about it and move on?
I don't think you need to preface any more posts with this info which is now very old news...

______________________________ _____________

Back on topic:
If you are in business, do you keep your clients info handy?
So why would anyone think that agencies and providers would be any different? Know the risks and adjust your behavior accordingly.

I have never seen any gal from an agency where I had to give my real info.
Despite any claims to the contrary, I refuse to believe all my info is destroyed after screening. Even if it is, deleted files and shredded documents have a way of coming back to life. Ask "the mob" or anyone who has faced an organized crime/money laundering case.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Does anyone not know you got sideways with a provider who is a mod on another site? When are you going to stop screaming about it and move on?
I don't think you need to preface any more posts with this info which is now very old news...
Asked and answered in the past cpi. I'll stop when the person in question stops and the site's mods/admin stop with their support. Very simple, very easy. Now I suggest you don't go there again.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I for one don't visit the other site so this is news to me. Sorry to hear of your troubles LD. And Boys, lets try to keep it civil.
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
xave007
Registered Member

I wonder if that DA would charge the people who got "outcall" with facilitating
xave007 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
guest123009
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by latexlover39 View Post
I for one don't visit the other site so this is news to me. Sorry to hear of your troubles LD. And Boys, lets try to keep it civil.
I am not sure who LonesomeDove is or which provider outted him. I do know it seems to be a regular occurrence, even with well-reviewed providers. Be safe, guys.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
elpocitopolloloco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Good counsel FMH!
elpocitopolloloco is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #12
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist View Post
... I do know it seems to be a regular occurrence, even with well-reviewed providers. Be safe, guys.
I want to vouch for the statement that FMH has made. It was very salient.

Based on my observations and my position to hear a few things, outing by a provider is not exclusive to any one group. It happens if they are popular, high dollar, low volume, bargain gals, etc...

If you piss one off, you may get burned. Additionally, there have been some ladies in the past who have figured out that going on the offensive will also shut a guy up if the provider is guilty of some misconduct that she does not want to show up in the Alert section. You can usually spot these gals because they place alerts often and have drama going on and post too much of their personal biz on the boards.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #13
guest041110
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManHobbyist
... I do know it seems to be a regular occurrence, even with well-reviewed providers. Be safe, guys.
I want to vouch for the statement that FMH has made. It was very salient.

Based on my observations and my position to hear a few things, outing by a provider is not exclusive to any one group. It happens if they are popular, high dollar, low volume, bargain gals, etc...

If you piss one off, you may get burned. Additionally, there have been some ladies in the past who have figured out that going on the offensive will also shut a guy up if the provider is guilty of some misconduct that she does not want to show up in the Alert section. You can usually spot these gals because they place alerts often and have drama going on and post too much of their personal biz on the boards.
** emphasis added.

That is a very valid and accurate post cpi of which I am in complete agreement. All should be aware of this and realize that if you give up your personal information, it can quite possibly be used against you.

Be safe out there folks.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #14
Tapatio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

The four monkeys are sitting on my desk. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil and write no evil. It is not nice to SNITCH for any reason at all. I would keep the ball rolling LD until you feel justice has been served. Tough talk on the internet is just that, a lot of talk.

I am curious how LE can prove these people did anything illegal. Oh wait I know, SNITCHES! If people quit snitching and take their own lumps LE would actually have to WORK at their job instead of being the lazy slobs that they are. Think about it people.
Tapatio is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #15
guest123009
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantiflas View Post
If people quit snitching and take their own lumps
And it would be great to hear from a criminal lawyer tell us how big a lump that would be if we keep our mouths shut (see the video on NEVER talking to the police). Looks like a Class B misdemeanor (a fine not to exceed $2,000, confinement in jail for a term not to exceed 180 days, or both such fine and confinement.) I seriously doubt one would get jail time.

Any Counselors (ShysterJon) want to opine?