Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #61
EvelynBlack
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 403947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
be clear i presented that photo not as an opportunity for you to make fun of but just as an example of a body that some men [ many]
may find less than attractive and some men [ few] may find exilirating.

if your posting that makes anyone excited or happy [ it could happen] or disgusted or sickened it is on you neither was my intention.

anyways as this forum exists to help the hobbiests make wise decisions as well as provide an advertising medium i hope your posting dioes both those things and perhaps make a few guys contact the LOVELY miss black with employment inquiries.
thank you for helping everyone

Aweee, Broke ass trick is upset because he got dragged in the ISO forums! Now he's on a mission. How adorable. Oh and thanks guys for the extra advertisement!!<3
EvelynBlack is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:50 AM   #62
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default im not upset

in the least i just want folks to know i am sorry if i was responsible for some people having to witness that photo and the effect in may have on them. after i posted the link i felt bad for members who may have unintentionally viewed those photos and how it may make them feel but when carlos went a step furthur and posted the pic i truly regretted playing a part in anybody having to witness that.

i offer my humblest and hearfelt apologies to every member that was offended by the pic and how it made u feel
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:57 AM   #63
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvelynBlack View Post
Whatever loser. You spend more time talking shit about providers and your fellow peers. Than reviewing and posting useful information like you should be. Get a fucking life!
I have known guys like him in the real word. They are guys who do not do well with women and they make up for it by bashing women all the time. It makes them feel like they are above others. he never stops talking about this topic and insulting people for it. Buy typically for someone like this when he is personally insulted he turns into a crier and begs for an apology.

Alot of guys like bigger women. Just read the reviews. I also know this from the real world. Some day he is going to have to accept this and move on with his life.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:15 AM   #64
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Whatever loser. You spend more time talking shit about providers and your fellow peers. Than reviewing and posting useful information like you should be. Get a fucking life!
I like this girl. And for the record she was counter punching
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:26 AM   #65
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Default what do

u mean the read the reviews. the next one you right will be the first one. if u or anyone is a chubby chaser more power to u.
if someone else wishes to comment on fat chicks skinny girls black women oriental girls who is evelyn or you to come off with an attitude. if u enjoy banging fat chicks good for u if i like or dont like the same dont need evelyn or you to comment
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
I have known guys like him in the real word. They are guys who do not do well with women and they make up for it by bashing women all the time. It makes them feel like they are above others. he never stops talking about this topic and insulting people for it. Buy typically for someone like this when he is personally insulted he turns into a crier and begs for an apology.

Alot of guys like bigger women. Just read the reviews. I also know this from the real world. Some day he is going to have to accept this and move on with his life.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:42 AM   #66
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
I have known guys like him in the real word. They are guys who do not do well with women and they make up for it by bashing women all the time. It makes them feel like they are above others. he never stops talking about this topic and insulting people for it.
an you do ...well with women by payin ...em ta fuck em?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #67
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Default as the famous

philosopher rot knee king once axed " why can't we all just get along"
Old 12-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #68
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
u mean the read the reviews. the next one you right will be the first one. if u or anyone is a chubby chaser more power to u.
if someone else wishes to comment on fat chicks skinny girls black women oriental girls who is evelyn or you to come off with an attitude. if u enjoy banging fat chicks good for u if i like or dont like the same dont need evelyn or you to comment
Actually I was aiming my post at a different poster but sounds like it hit home to you also so you got whinny.
It's one thing not to want to be with a heavy women but it's another to go out of your way to constantly insult them. There is something wrong with someone who would do that. Low self esteem is my best guess. You are forced to pay for sex so it's an educated guess. Why would this have to be explained to you?
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:32 AM   #69
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

well jimmie jessejackson it aints ...insultin em

...whats did happen was the shamu ...squad cames here an cuts ...the nuts off the cuck jimmies ans thens dids run ...offs the normal ...sized funnels by constantly givin eXXXpert ...opinions on everythin from space ...exploration ta hows ta ...douche

...the few remainin non ...neutered jimmies have been mannin the ...harpoons ever since in an efforts ta scour the beloved ...board a this cetacean invasion
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #70
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Pretty strong words.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 10:47 AM   #71
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:

Also pretty strong words.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #72
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
I like this girl. And for the record she was counter punching
Male lesbian words.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:16 AM   #73
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

i understand u were replying to someone else and i understand u and i both pay for sex. if i choose to pay for a skinny girl thats my business if u a fat one ur business someone else an amputee someone else a transvestite. i don't care. if someone wants to post something about fat hookers or the backpage policies we dont need some hooker coming and attacking us.

most of the people on here are great folks guys and girls. i doubt if many of the women on here dream about fat old bald pompass crazy old men and getting fucked by them. they are here for the money. there is nothing wrong with that. at the same time its a hooker board. we will discuss looks, weight , price, activities, smell, personality whether they swallow if they are intelligent or not whether they will tongue our assholes do they smoke or not do they return texts in a prompt manner.

if a guy says he doesnt like an incall thats messy or a hooker with smokers breath or a woman with bruises that goes with the territory. we pay these women for sex. does not mean we cant be gentleman or friends with them does not mean we cant share a joke or a drink with them... all that is great if one guy says a girl is obese and another says same girl has wondeful curves thats great. but when the hooker who is 200 lbs takes offense at a comment and starts attacking folks like a few of them are apt to too fucking bad. we give them money they give us sex... if we are pleased with the looks if we are pleased with the price and service we say so if we are not we say so...

we all complain about the Bills and Sabres or laud u2 or Paul Mccartney... this is a business and can be fun but when the girls start taking critiques too personal too bad.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #74
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Good point about the WideRights. I imagine the male lesbians feeling sorry for, and lamenting the victimhood of, Scott Norwood, all the while conveniently dismissing the broken hearts of all the WideRight fans who have had to live with his colossal, epic fuckup, for the last three decades. Not to mention the huge pile of money a proven failure like Norwood made (compared to them) for kicking at a football.

Entertainers forfeit a large portion of their humanity for charging money to watch them or to interact with them.

If they fuck up or if they are one form of travesty or another, the paying public has a right, and some may argue a responsibility, to monsoon all over them.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:45 AM   #75
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
in the least i just want folks to know i am sorry if i was responsible for some people having to witness that photo and the effect in may have on them. after i posted the link i felt bad for members who may have unintentionally viewed those photos and how it may make them feel but when carlos went a step furthur and posted the pic i truly regretted playing a part in anybody having to witness that.

i offer my humblest and hearfelt apologies to every member that was offended by the pic and how it made u feel
I can handle pictures even as gruesome as that one as long as I'm not trying to eat while I'm being subjected to it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women