Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM   #166
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Here is the definition of the word "bigot".
"a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion".
Does that fit moore? Yes. Does moore have a right to be a bigot? As long as it doesn't affect his job (and it's obvious it does). Does Judge moore have a right to force his beliefs on us in violation of the law? No.
Disagreeing and being intolerant are 2 totally different things, especially when you're a judge.
That's why he was removed from the bench. Not for standing up for his beliefs. He was removed for trying to force his beliefs on us in violation of the law.

Religous grounds come after our nation's laws and the Constitution.

You have any proof of this intolerance?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:36 PM   #167
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
. My personal belief is that to dislike another person based solely on that person's color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation is wrong and if others disagree with me, that is fine.
AND i don't feel this whole 'sexual orientation bull shit, is Or should be a protected special snowflake class. I still feel it SHOULD have stayed, a mental illness..

Quote:
As for legal rights that gays are denied -- nothing major that I can think of, There are always court cases that are in the system that require answers on such rights. For example, does a cake maker have the right to refuse services to a same-sex couple? What I was alluding to in my previous post, and probably did not accurately state, was that rights that gays have are being violated by many.
So the gays right to get served, overrides the bakers right to pratice his religion?

Quote:
And how about his comments on Muslims?

The U.S. Senate candidate wrote in 2006 that newly-elected Representative Keith Ellison, a Muslim, should be prohibited from taking the oath of office.

He went on to add that Islamic law is "simply incompatible with our law."

He went on to compare taking the oath of office on a Quran with allowing an oath of office to be taken with Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" in 1943 or Karl Marx's "Communist Manifesto" during the Cold War.

And i fully agree with him there.. Muslims by their OWN Laws and the Koran CANNOT put any other country's laws above what is in the Koran. Ergo, they cannot TRUTHFULLY Swear an oath to uphold OUR laws and our constitution.

garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:36 AM   #168
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Since he was suspended for ordering lower court judges to not obey a US Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage, I would say he was intolerant towards gay marriage.
I suppose that a judge who selectively rules, as he sees fit, is okay if you have the same views as him. Not so good if you were following the laws he ignores.
Since moore violated his oath of office and gave up his position on the state Supreme Court because he ordered others to disobey a law, that is a case of intolerance, as well as being many other things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You have any proof of this intolerance?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:44 AM   #169
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

People don't swear on the Bible because it contains our laws. The Constitution contains our laws. The Bible is a book about the Christian religion. You don't have to swear (or affirm) on any book. The laws of any religion are secondary to its message. How many Christians follow the 10 Commandments to the letter?
And since moore broke his oath of office ("I, …, solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of
the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Alabama, so long as I continue a
citizen thereof; and that I will faithfully and honestly discharge the duties of the office upon
which I am about to enter, to the best of my ability. So help me God."), after swearing on the Bible, it doesn't mean much to him either. The whole idea of being a judge means your personal opinions come second to the law. In other words the Constitution. If you think your opinions come before the law you lied when you took your oath.
The oath makes no mention of religious beliefs. It says support the US Constitution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
AND i don't feel this whole 'sexual orientation bull shit, is Or should be a protected special snowflake class. I still feel it SHOULD have stayed, a mental illness..

So the gays right to get served, overrides the bakers right to pratice his religion?

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And i fully agree with him there.. Muslims by their OWN Laws and the Koran CANNOT put any other country's laws above what is in the Koran. Ergo, they cannot TRUTHFULLY Swear an oath to uphold OUR laws and our constitution. Of course they can. Muslims live under the laws of the country they live in.

The country we live in puts no religion above another. We live by US law here, not Christian or Muslim law.
That's why the laws are written down for all to see. So someone can't play by their own.
Not a perfect system but no system is. It works pretty well.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Old 12-13-2017, 01:46 AM   #170
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

It's now mostly a moot point.
Moore has been defeated.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:52 AM   #171
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's now mostly a moot point.
Moore has been defeated.
Two clarifications: (1) Moore was defeated as a candidate for the U.S. Senate. (2) Moore got almost 50% of the vote irrespective of everything you said about him.

In the next regular election it will be difficult for Jones to hang on to the seat if a less flawed candidate runs for office. Particularly if Jones does not adjust his social/political views to more closely align with those of most of the Alabama voters.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:13 AM   #172
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And i fully agree with him there.. Muslims by their OWN Laws and the Koran CANNOT put any other country's laws above what is in the Koran. Ergo, they cannot TRUTHFULLY Swear an oath to uphold OUR laws and our constitution.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I'm not going to argue with you other than to say.

1. You will find little to no support on your opinion that being gay is a mental illness. It may be genetic or it may be a choice, but in no way would you find anyone in the medical field refer to it as an "illness".

2, When a person opens a business to serve the public, there are laws that keep that person from discriminating who he/she will and will not serve. Can the baker refuse service to a black person and serve a white person? The SCOTUS is deciding right now whether a person's religious beliefs can override a customer's request to be served.

3. Take some time and learn what a Muslim really believes. I am hardly an expert on the subject and I realize that you will find opinions all over the place on whether Muslims can be good Americans.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfunda...ood-americans/

https://www.thenation.com/article/he...rican-muslims/

You are welcome to your opinions. I realize that whatever I present to you will not alter your viewpoints. Peace.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:35 AM   #173
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

So does that mean he won the other office he was running for?
Oh, that's right, he wasn't running for another office. So nobody needed your first clarification.
Your second one was just as pointless if not more so than the first.
No one in Alabama had their vote swayed by anything I said. Just like no one changed their vote because you were shilling for him. So I'd like to add a clarification of my own.
Moore managed to show nearly 50% of the voters don't care that moore violated his oath of office. Twice.
Religious beliefs come after US laws. If there is a possibility a person's religious opinions will get in the way of upholding the Constitution then they shouldn't run for office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Two clarifications: (1) Moore was defeated as a candidate for the U.S. Senate. (2) Moore got almost 50% of the vote irrespective of everything you said about him.

In the next regular election it will be difficult for Jones to hang on to the seat if a less flawed candidate runs for office. Particularly if Jones does not adjust his social/political views to more closely align with those of most of the Alabama voters.
And who knows. They might re-elect him based on him doing a good job.
Stranger things have happened.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:43 AM   #174
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Yes...your religion should not extend to the nations commerce.

Much like Conscientious objectors still have to register for SS.

https://www.sss.gov/consobj
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #175
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Why are there not any other allegations from 30 or 20 or 10 years ago. Many are making him out to be this serial predator of young girls. If that is true why are there not more victims coming forward?

Why were these allegations not brought up during the primary against Strange? The timing is certainly suspect and it is now his word against theirs.
Here we go.

It was all RIGGED!

Nope. Twitler’s bullshit is reaching a shrinking base.

McConnell will also have hell to pay.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:16 AM   #176
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not going to argue with you other than to say.

1. You will find little to no support on your opinion that being gay is a mental illness. It may be genetic or it may be a choice, but in no way would you find anyone in the medical field refer to it as an "illness".

2, When a person opens a business to serve the public, there are laws that keep that person from discriminating who he/she will and will not serve. Can the baker refuse service to a black person and serve a white person? The SCOTUS is deciding right now whether a person's religious beliefs can override a customer's request to be served.

3. Take some time and learn what a Muslim really believes. I am hardly an expert on the subject and I realize that you will find opinions all over the place on whether Muslims can be good Americans.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/unfunda...ood-americans/

https://www.thenation.com/article/he...rican-muslims/

You are welcome to your opinions. I realize that whatever I present to you will not alter your viewpoints. Peace.
Correction time again...there are some experts who contend that being IS a mental disorder. It is outside the norm biologically so it is, by definition, abnormal. Those same experts do get attacked and are reviled by the left with a political agenda.

As I said before, the did NOT refuse service to gay people. They were repeat customers. They refused to participate in a ritual with both religious and political overtones.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:17 AM   #177
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
So does that mean he won the other office he was running for?
Oh, that's right, he wasn't running for another office. So nobody needed your first clarification.
Your second one was just as pointless if not more so than the first.
No one in Alabama had their vote swayed by anything I said. Just like no one changed their vote because you were shilling for him. So I'd like to add a clarification of my own.
Moore managed to show nearly 50% of the voters don't care that moore violated his oath of office. Twice.
Religious beliefs come after US laws. If there is a possibility a person's religious opinions will get in the way of upholding the Constitution then they shouldn't run for office.

And who knows. They might re-elect him based on him doing a good job.
Stranger things have happened.
So you accept the idea of a Trump reelection.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women