Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2015, 07:21 AM   #31
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
[congratulations

Been top reviewed is awesome of course some men would prefer to want to believe and think you never saw anyone and not want to visit an high reviewed lady but its their lost(on TER i have a lot of reviews and several times was told that they wouldn't visit a lady that has over 100 reviews )
Been top reviewed mean that you are consistent and awesome at what you do..
Bravo ladies!
Vic
I also heard that before. But this is a reviews site. Eccie will not allow providers to post an ad if there is "NO Review" policy. So, the providers must be willing to received reviews then members also get the point for PA. So, why is it a problems when a provider in business for few years to have 100+ reviews?

So, my reviews of 135 divided by 43 months. My average is 3.13 reviews per month.
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 07:37 AM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I admit I am highly unlikely to see a lady with no reviews, but once there is enough evidence that a lady is safe, I don't think 10 reviews or 100 make any difference. Having said that, I know the number of reviews DOES make a difference to some men, and not the same way for all of them. Some see more reviews and good, others see it as bad. I think how many reviews a lady want--whether all she can get, or one a month, or.... should really be part of their marketing complete package. Generally (OK, almost always) I will write one if she wants one, I won't write it if she doesn't.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:15 AM   #33
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feisty Kat View Post
I also heard that before. But this is a reviews site. Eccie will not allow providers to post an ad if there is "NO Review" policy. So, the providers must be willing to received reviews then members also get the point for PA. So, why is it a problems when a provider in business for few years to have 100+ reviews?

So, my reviews of 135 divided by 43 months. My average is 3.13 reviews per month.
Lol i so agree with you but some men don't feel the same..Some have the complex of "la vierge marie"I read on multiple boards For some reasons if you have too many reviews they wouldn't see you.(i have 467 reviews on TER).lol kinda ironic but true

Personally speaking i applause all the ladies that the OP mentionned ..it mean that are great at what they do for an extended period and Consistent definitely a must see for men that that want a great experience
If i was an hobbyist i would look for secure choice the ones I'm almost sure to have a great to an awesome time

Vic
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:24 AM   #34
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Wait a minute. Every lady I've been with in the hobby has told me I was taking her virginity. Are you telling me they all lied?
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:27 AM   #35
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

I first focus on the initial appt and the visit. The review is an option. Some gentleman who is newer member would want to write so, he can get his post and reviews and reference when he is needed.

Some other gents that think a lot of reviews are bad and decided not to see the provider with high reviews counts is at his own discretion. As being a provider I can't control anything except screening, seeing a hobbyist and do a good job and get reward. Oh well! I want to have a good time. So, this small thing about having a lot of reviews under me and worry about not being seen because, I've earned my reviews. Is so very little but there is always a real gentleman who will enjoy visiting regardless of how many reviews I received. Have to think of it as "it meant to be" so, we can really enjoy who appreciate me as a person rather looks for flaws!
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #36
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Kaylen, I never said I didn't like your thread, I said some guys might be put off seeing a provider with many reviews, but if he does his homework and reads some of her reviews, he can't help but notice what her review count is.

Now if a review count column is set up as with the men's, that may stop some from looking at your showcase especially if you're at the top of the list? It would not sway my opinion or interest in whom I would see, but your appearance, and reviews would help me determine if I see you.

So, again, I have no issue with your thread, just giving my thoughts on it, that's all.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #37
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Well like I said I love my reviews. I take pride with the service I provide and the reviews I get makes me work harder for my clients. I love when a client had a great time with me and he writes a review and it shows in the review. That puts a smile on my face...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd View Post
Kaylen, I never said I didn't like your thread, I said some guys might be put off seeing a provider with many reviews, but if he does his homework and reads some of her reviews, he can't help but notice what her review count is.

Now if a review count column is set up as with the men's, that may stop some from looking at your showcase especially if you're at the top of the list? It would not sway my opinion or interest in whom I would see, but your appearance, and reviews would help me determine if I see you.

So, again, I have no issue with your thread, just giving my thoughts on it, that's all.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #38
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lotsa Texas love to SexyKaylen! Thank you for the mention! Us well-reviewed ladies work hard, take our profession serious, and have lots of fun while doing so! Thanks again. XXX
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 01:30 PM   #39
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh thanks cutie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW View Post
Lotsa Texas love to SexyKaylen! Thank you for the mention! Us well-reviewed ladies work hard, take our profession serious, and have lots of fun while doing so! Thanks again. XXX
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #40
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Here are a couple more to add to the list.

The Alpha
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=141671

Jessica
Unable to Resist
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=10083
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #41
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

They are several gals i would be dying to do duo with..Alpha is one of them
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 04:20 PM   #42
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

May seem strange but on my end I have had a few providers that were not sure they wanted to meet me because of the number of reviews I have posted. They finally gave in. lol.
Also it helps me sometimes as the ones that want a review know I will write it if they ask and need them for our area.
This is a hobby of humans so you will never make everyone happy.
I did kinda get offended one night when a provider I really liked called me man whore. Of course I got over it as we were both drunk and could not stand up and we had a good laugh later.
Be all you can be and fuck the rest.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 05:01 PM   #43
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^ man whore
:-)~~~
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #44
FunTimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

The Alpha has 207. Somehow got missed
FunTimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 06:46 PM   #45
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I've probably seen, I dunno, 10x as many ladies as I've reviewed over a 15 or so year hobby 'career'. Hell, even the 10x is a wee bit on the conservative side. How can I be mad at a woman for seeing a bunch of guys when, i've seen a bunch of women. This is why safe sex is so important in this business (you bb'ing MF'ers got a lot of nerve, I tell ya), because you just...don't...know...who other people have been with.

As long as I'm under the impression that I'm the first guy of the day, that's all I need. I don't want to see used bags in the trash, no available towels, no breath taste on tits (this is why a BATH/SHOWER is better than a baby wipe wipe down after the fact), or meet some asshat in the hallway with a shit eating grin on his face, so on and so forth.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women