Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2018, 06:25 AM   #1
Lina_Tatz
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 447377
My Bio Page
Default Plz say HI!

I was in Northstar mall by myself this week and had a client notice me so he calls me on the phone asking if it was ok to say hi...

Soo This is the purpose of this post! I know sum girls hate it but I am not one of them! If I see a client out somewhere I usually don't unless you say hi first but... For anyone that recognizes me in public, By all means please Say HI! And Idc who I'm with if u see me it doesn't bother me to come up and give me a hug and say hello!
New clients introduce yourself and lmk hey I've tried calling you and this is my number and I promise i'll make sure to see you the next time you call! I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET SOME GREAT GUYS AND I'M OPEN TO MEETING NEW ONES! My Name really is Lina and I'm a genuine real down to earth person! Not all of us freak out or are stuck up!🙋♀️😋

Xoxoxoxo,
LinA TaTz💋
Lina_Tatz is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:22 AM   #2
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am by myself, I have no problem with you saying hello. Please do not approach me if you happen to see me with anyone else though.

Doesn't mean I'm "stuck up", some of us like to be discreet and keep our hobby and RL separate :wink:
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:25 PM   #3
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Wink

Real nice of you Lina
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:05 PM   #4
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

That's sweet of u Lina! Yes lovely Evelyn, if I'm ever so lucky to see u in public I'll make sure ur alone before I come up and say hi.
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #5
sleepboss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

love the opportunity to run into wowzers��
sleepboss is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:46 AM   #6
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

So...

I'm a little more introverted than the average person... First off... I am NEVER HAPPY to be in public... So, if I Am out in public than it is against my better judgment... Lol

It isn't that I am not friendly... It is just that I value my privacy and alone time... So, if you see me out PLEASE DO NOT come up to me unless you are a very close friend .. And PLEASE DO NOT send ME a PM saying you saw me at XYZ PLACE.. It makes me skittish and I'll most likely abandon that public site... And if that place was a favorite spot of mine then I'll most likely be annoyed...

Good thread...

Your introverted slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is online now   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #7
ILUVBBBJ
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina_Tatz View Post
I was in Northstar mall by myself this week and had a client notice me so he calls me on the phone asking if it was ok to say hi...

Soo This is the purpose of this post! I know sum girls hate it but I am not one of them! If I see a client out somewhere I usually don't unless you say hi first but... For anyone that recognizes me in public, By all means please Say HI! And Idc who I'm with if u see me it doesn't bother me to come up and give me a hug and say hello!
New clients introduce yourself and lmk hey I've tried calling you and this is my number and I promise i'll make sure to see you the next time you call! I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET SOME GREAT GUYS AND I'M OPEN TO MEETING NEW ONES! My Name really is Lina and I'm a genuine real down to earth person! Not all of us freak out or are stuck up!��♀️��

Xoxoxoxo,
LinA TaTz��

I wish more and more providers were like you. Instead, they’re ashamed of what they actually do.
Honestly, I’ve seen many providers on dating sites and met them without them knowing who I was or that I was on eccie. Next thing I know I was fucking them as a hot guy they met on a dating app and not on Eccie.

God works in mysterious ways .)

On a side note: from what I seen though, girls that do show their face, mos of them don’t care because this is their sole means of money. They have criminal records: assaults (domestic violence), child endangerment, possession, ETC.
ILUVBBBJ is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #8
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default curious...uve been on the board for 13-days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVBBBJ View Post
Honestly, I’ve seen many providers on dating sites and met them without them knowing who I was or that I was on eccie. Next thing I know I was fucking them as a hot guy they met on a dating app and not on Eccie
either uve been quite busy for the last two weeks or it’s very likely that u have another or a previous handle??

ijs...HF
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #9
wingnut88
Registered Member

Most I will do is acknowledge with a smile, a head nod and possibly a wave. Then wait for a response. Of course, if you are with someone, the just a smile and some quick raised eyebrows. Just to keep it Subtle. We are private people..
wingnut88 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:53 PM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina_Tatz View Post

New clients introduce yourself and lmk hey I've tried calling you and this is my number and I promise i'll make sure to see you the next time you call! I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET SOME GREAT GUYS AND I'M OPEN TO MEETING NEW ONES! My Name really is Lina and I'm a genuine real down to earth person! Not all of us freak out or are stuck up!🙋♀️😋

Xoxoxoxo,
LinA TaTz💋
How about a butty slap if I ever see you in public?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:29 PM   #11
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

lol
Old 10-09-2018, 11:37 PM   #12
Ryuk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I’ve seen Slave in public once. She was shopping at my grocery store. I knew better than to approach her and say hi. I respected her privacy and didn’t want to be rude. But DAMN her booty! I couldn’t stop staring! Heh heh heh!
Ryuk is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:52 PM   #13
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Wink

You could of just gone up to her and ask her which cheese tasted better

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women