Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2015, 01:53 PM   #6991
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Is there a decent Quarterback coming out in next years draft that we could pick up with the #1 or #2 pick???
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 03:33 PM   #6992
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Is there a decent Quarterback coming out in next years draft that we could pick up with the #1 or #2 pick???
There may be but I doubt BoB takes one. He seems to feel he can take anyone and coach them up. How else can you explain passing on 4 QBs to stay with what we have
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 04:51 PM   #6993
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Christian Hackenburg was BoB' guy at Penn St. He's was once considered to be a 2016 first rounder as a Junior but his play has suffered since BoB left. PSU sucks so this season hasn't started well for him but he is considered to have all the tools and the prototypical pro-style QB. He's got a hot girlfriend too...

If Hackenburg's play improves enough for him to still be considered a first rounder next draft I would imagine BoB will take a long hard look at him considering he already knows him.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:00 PM   #6994
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Mike View Post
Won't matter if the o-line can't do better.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:52 PM   #6995
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Rock Smith's failures in the middle rounds has doomed this team
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 10:32 PM   #6996
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Clear the team haa no O line so they can't run
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05 View Post
Won't matter if the o-line can't do better.
That was the key to 80% of the game. The other issue was no pass rush.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:10 AM   #6997
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

0-2 baby!

After looking at the schedule I see maybe 6 games they could win...if they can get the running game going and get some decent quarterback play.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:20 AM   #6998
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

The only unit that showed improvement was special teams.
Mumphrey actually returned some punts.

O-line was horrific but only Brooks and Jones were in their natural positions. No one could have run behind that line. The RB's managed to do that exceptionally well. Not running that is.

Mallett has absolutely no touch. He still looks more poised than Hoyer but the accuracy was all over the place. The receivers dropped way too many catchable passes but some of those just didn't need to be thrown as hard as they were. Mallett doesn't throw a perfect spiral when he's forcing the ball. That wobble makes the ball harder to catch. Other passes were overthrown, thrown to the wrong spot(not sure if that's on Mallett or the receiver) or he skipped them off the ground.
With that said, Mallett seems to do better when he's reacting on three step drops instead of trying to find the open guy on 5 or seven step drops but even then he's throwing the ball too hard on the slant. That's an indication that the guy may be covered and he's still trying to force it. There has to be a secondary receiver in those patterns. Mallett is making the decision to force the ball on the slant before he ever takes the snap instead of reading what the defense is giving him. He may be overthinking some of his throws because of an inability to just go through his progressions. Mallett is under a tremendous amount of pressure. I'm not sure that is the reason for his play but it needs to be said.

D-line was handled well by the Panthers O-line but how in the hell do you double team Watt and Clowney at the same time and not give up a sack to Crick or the other OLB or at least keep Newton from running up the fucking middle? Watt and Clowney still managed to get some pressure and alter some passes but someone else has to be free. They weren't spying Newton with a LB and there is no one left to take out the ILBs so the fucker shouldn't have run for 70 yards. Total breakdown by the front seven against the pass. They did handle the handoff runs for the most part though but those were fairly predictable.

The secondary is still in shambles. Kevin Johnson needs to be starting at nickle if not outside. Might be better to move Jackson to nickle and move Johnson outside. There is something wrong with Joseph. Not sure if it's that he's lost a step or something's in his head.

It sure would be nice to have Swag back there busting someone's ass. The safeties they have aren't covering shit and they damn sure ain't hitting nobody. At least Swag would put a lick on someone. That INT Moore got was a gift and even then he couldn't hold on to it. Demps bit way too hard on the play fake and got taken completely out of the play on that long TD pass. The front seven seemed to be handling the run and Demps was at least 15 yards deep. He had no business coming in that hard and leaving a streaking receiver who otherwise had decent coverage but just needed over the top help.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:05 AM   #6999
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I feel bad for BOB, way too many issues to resolve with this sorry sack of a team. OL is in shambles. QB play is indeed horrible, no threats on offense. Very little pass rush, horrible DB's.

Hopefully with this many player issues, or lack of player issues, this will get Rick Smith fired!!!
I can't think of 1 player other than the 1st round pick Johnson over the last 2 drafts that is a contributor. Like the General says "Pathetic"!!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #7000
Daddio
Valued Poster

Can't believe I'm about to say this, in fact I just threw up a little in my mouth, Dopey's little brother looks pretty fucking good!!! Well, better than anything the Texans have on the roster.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:11 PM   #7001
D.G.

Encounters: 7

They double and triple team Watt , not with an RB though, to take hime out . Then they doubled Clowney a few ti es. We know wklfork aint sacki g nobody. So where the hell is cushing demps and that other linebackwr ? No pressure or not knowing hoe to keep Newton in the pocket .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #7002
D.G.

Encounters: 7

I do not knlw what to say about the offense except Grimes was okay . We know mallet throws hard but the receivers have to catch some of those balls . Early on we would of at least had a few more 1st downs and the defense would not of been so tired . I have no idea why his other balls looked like he was throwing at the ground . Thqt damn o line . I have nothing to say about it .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 04:27 PM   #7003
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

One thing I forgot to mention earlier is Clowney's play.
He got 19 more snaps this week over last week. He's not getting blocked out of plays and he's setting the edge, turning plays that come his way back inside and chasing "away" plays down from behind. That's exactly what we should be hoping to see from him at this point. Solid fundamental play at that position. It was obvious by the double teams that Carolina had game planned for him.
NFL tackles eat one dimensional pass rushers up though. Now he needs to develop alternative rushing styles like an underneath move and some hand techniques to move to the next level. No reason he can't do that.
Clowney scored a 3.5 on Pro football focus. Highest score of any Texan's defensive player and a damn good score for any defensive player.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:31 PM   #7004
Daddio
Valued Poster

The Clowney scoreboard shows 0 career sacks, millions wasted. Hopefully he turns it around but doesn't appear mean enough to me.

Texans are a 7 point favorite over Jizzstain's Bucs. Wow.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:52 AM   #7005
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The AFC south is weak
jstone420 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women