Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2015, 12:24 PM   #6976
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Can we just cut Poor mans Billy Zane and forget we ever signed him. Should of just kept Case Keesus.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 12:38 PM   #6977
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Well, that didn't take long.....brace yourselves fellas....

Hoyer's out and Mallette is in!!!
Well i guess hes admitting to being an idiot .

now we can onky sit znd wonder how good ofva blowjob hoyers wife gave to obrien and smiths to h ave won the job. I bet she's mad to . "Swallowing two loads is only worth one start ? I better get something nice for christmas. " signed hoyers wife .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:21 PM   #6978
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I sell the used jock straps on ebay, BigTex is my best customer, I constantly overprice them for him by saying they are Dopey's Vienna Sausage model. He scoops them up with a very large bid!! I saw a recent photo of BT online wearing the Big Vince Wolfork model on his face, he looked gangsta!!!
This work of fiction was brought to you by the same guy who still fantasizes about the length of JFF's cock.

See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #6979
Satin
Valued Poster

Well it looks like BabyMaker is back to practicing. He should be back sooner than later if he can concentrate on football and not getting skank hoes pregnant....

This Mallette/Hoyer shit is going to end badly. BoB better look out....we like him but this is the type of BS that gets you fired....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:23 PM   #6980
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
This Mallette/Hoyer shit is going to end badly. BoB better look out....we like him but this is the type of BS that gets you fired....
I agree, Bro! The only way this ends well is if one or the other starts to shine. And I do not believe it can be Hoyer that will shine.

BoB better hope that Mallett is the answer because if it's not, all 3 of them may end up losing their job.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:57 PM   #6981
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Texans sent Pats Martin and a 6th round pick for the Pats 5th round pick. Since the Pats will probably pick at end of round Texans basically gave them Martin so they could move from middle of 6th to end of 5th. Big woop
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:55 AM   #6982
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I agree, Bro! The only way this ends well is if one or the other starts to shine. And I do not believe it can be Hoyer that will shine.

BoB better hope that Mallett is the answer because if it's not, all 3 of them may end up losing their job.

I don't know which is worse case. Mallett shining on Sunday and perpetuating the problem or Mallett stepping on his dick.
Neither of these guys are the long term solution but if Mallet has a few good games we're going to be right back where we were. No QB.

I think BoB has the potential to be a great coach but he's made some mistakes that show his inexperience. If it meant getting rid of Smith, cleaning house and starting over from scratch with a new high powered coach, I'd grudgingly accept BoB's demise.

Problem is guys like Cower get a taste from a studio and they are done for the most part so the pool of available coaches with experience has gotten thin.

McNair has created a possible revolving door scenario where Smith goes out, a new GM comes in and while he's learning the ropes BoB doesn't get the support he needs and gets fired in a couple of years. Then the new coach comes in and has to work with a GM more concerned with saving his job than building a team for the new coach and so on and so on.

Smith need to go
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:06 PM   #6983
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Texans switching to turf immediately.
Interesting since they've so staunchly defended the grass. It's probably the right move. Hopefully they go with cutting edge technology, if there is such a thing.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:37 PM   #6984
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I don't know which is worse case. Mallett shining on Sunday and perpetuating the problem or Mallett stepping on his dick.
Neither of these guys are the long term solution but if Mallet has a few good games we're going to be right back where we were. No QB.

I think BoB has the potential to be a great coach but he's made some mistakes that show his inexperience. If it meant getting rid of Smith, cleaning house and starting over from scratch with a new high powered coach, I'd grudgingly accept BoB's demise.

Problem is guys like Cower get a taste from a studio and they are done for the most part so the pool of available coaches with experience has gotten thin.

McNair has created a possible revolving door scenario where Smith goes out, a new GM comes in and while he's learning the ropes BoB doesn't get the support he needs and gets fired in a couple of years. Then the new coach comes in and has to work with a GM more concerned with saving his job than building a team for the new coach and so on and so on.

Smith need to go
But, but, but the new coach thought Hoyer was the "guy". This would seem to indicate a major problem at the head coach position to me.

BTW Cuntiac is 2-0 at Denver.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #6985
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
.......BTW Cuntiac is 2-0 at Denver........
Yeah.....amazing what one can accomplish with an aging future HOF qb and a defense that's constantly on the attack. Speaking of which...I guess you can "come home again" (ie: second stint for Coach Wade in the Mile High City).

That said, the Broncos' offense still looks iffy; particularly their running game. Peyton's accuracy may still be there (so says Emmanuel Sanders) but his "fastball" leaves much to be desired. We could see more Pick Sixes this season if he continues to send floaters like that out in the flats....

Kicking myself for not picking up Denver's D for my fantasy team this year.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:28 PM   #6986
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I didn't see the first half of the Denver game. Caught some of the second half and Manning's throws seemed crisp and accurate but even the commentators were talking about how bad he looked early on. The radio guys this morning were saying the same thing.
It looked to me like they were running more of Manning's offense than Kubiak's. The numbers would suggest the same thing. We're they running the predictable zone stretch plays and bootlegs in the first half?
Old 09-18-2015, 05:53 PM   #6987
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Yes Manning was under center much more in the first half. At one point he looked pissed as he came to the sidelines. In fact he looked like he wanted to say "Fuck This Shit" Cuntiac is trying to fuck up hof QB.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 11:20 AM   #6988
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Receivers dripping ball on Mallett and how about Manziel
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 11:58 AM   #6989
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Ugly game so far