Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2015, 12:20 PM   #6811
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Slaton wasn't bad. And yes Kubes was almost stupid enough to cut Philosofoster without giving him a chance.

Olandis Gary or any of those other guys couldn't hold Terrell Davis's or Clinton Portis's Jock strap. Certainly not Philosofoster's either.

Duane Brown and Winston for a couple of years, have been the only OLineman worth a fuck on the Texans.

If you are in the NFL you are a capable back no doubt, but to compare the scrubs you mentioned Under Shanahan not Kubes(Shanihan's bitch) to Babymaker is foolish. Babymaker made so many yards on his own, without a hole being evident it's ridiculous.

Now if you want to compare him to back's with talent like Terrell Davis or Portis that is acceptable. Remember Denver had a real Oline and had and a real QB the defense couldn' stack the box on. We had Dopey the noodle arm.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:07 PM   #6812
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Slaton wasn't bad. And yes Kubes was almost stupid enough to cut Philosofoster without giving him a chance.

Olandis Gary or any of those other guys couldn't hold Terrell Davis's or Clinton Portis's Jock strap. Certainly not Philosofoster's either. Yet they all became 1000+ yard rushers.

Duane Brown and Winston for a couple of years, have been the only OLineman worth a fuck on the Texans. Myers wasn't one of the best centers in the league? Were he and Smith not Pro Bowlers? How does Dopey the noodle arm throw for 4000+ yards behind such a notoriously bad offensive line. You can't say Foster rose above such a bad offensive line in one breath and say that Dopey the noodle arm didn't. Or are you claiming they were only a good offensive line int the passing game?

If you are in the NFL you are a capable back no doubt, but to compare the scrubs you mentioned Under Shanahan not Kubes(Shanihan's bitch) to Babymaker is foolish. Babymaker made so many yards on his own, without a hole being evident it's ridiculous. And I've acknowledged his ability to do that, even compared him to one of the greatest I remember doing that. Doesn't make him a great back.

Now if you want to compare him to back's with talent like Terrell Davis or Portis that is acceptable. Remember Denver had a real Oline and had and a real QB the defense couldn' stack the box on. We had Dopey the noodle arm.

You make my point for me, it was the system. Those scrubs gained the same kind of yards that good backs like Davis did. I wouldn't put Foster in the same company as Davis. Davis was a punishing back who probably would have been good anywhere but the system they all ran in made them all star backs for at least a season. Whether it was designed by Shanahan or Kubiak, Kubiak brought it to Houston and Foster flourished under it.

You're referring to Dopey the noodle arm that threw for 4000yds three times. Damn near 5000 in 2009. One of those seasons the same as when Foster ran for 1400. That noodle arm? The guy was a good QB. 2 time pro bowler. He fucking fell apart after the foot injury and never recovered. It happens.

Don't let your hate for all things Kubiak get in the way of reality.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:37 PM   #6813
Daddio
Valued Poster

Olandis Gary ran for 1000 yards, barring injuries TD would have run for 1600 with the same carries. Foster also would be around 1600 and more Touchdowns.

Myers was manhandled consistently all the time. That's probably why he is still unsigned now. Pro Bowls don't mean shit, most guys don't even want to go to the pro bowl and bow out of it repeatedly. That's how scrubs like these get in. That's how Dopey got in. by being a substitute for the real pro bowler and piling up meaningless stats. Remember Dopey has 1 fewer playoff victories than TJ Yates.

So now you are comparing Dopey to Elway? And Olandis Gary et al to TD, Portis and Foster?
SMH,

If you can't see the difference in guys like Foster, Terrell Davis and Portis, with breakaway gamechanging ability and run of the mill backs like, Gary, Anderson, Selvin Young, etc.... I don't know what to tell you man!!!

If we give Blue the ball 276 times this year, he will probably get 1000 yards, will we score much? doubtful!!! .
Old 08-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #6814
Daddio
Valued Poster

Oh and sure hope I am wrong about Blue and he has a breakout season but I think it will be more of an ordinary type season. He doesn't seem to have gamechanging ability but I hope I am wrong.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #6815
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Olandis Gary ran for 1000 yards, barring injuries TD would have run for 1600 with the same carries. Foster also would be around 1600 and more Touchdowns.

Myers was manhandled consistently all the time. That's probably why he is still unsigned now. Pro Bowls don't mean shit, most guys don't even want to go to the pro bowl and bow out of it repeatedly. That's how scrubs like these get in. That's how Dopey got in. by being a substitute for the real pro bowler and piling up meaningless stats. Remember Dopey has 1 fewer playoff victories than TJ Yates.

So now you are comparing Dopey to Elway? And Olandis Gary et al to TD, Portis and Foster?
SMH, Show me where I made that comparison???

If you can't see the difference in guys like Foster, Terrell Davis and Portis, with breakaway gamechanging ability and run of the mill backs like, Gary, Anderson, Selvin Young, etc.... I don't know what to tell you man!!!

If we give Blue the ball 276 times this year, he will probably get 1000 yards, will we score much? doubtful!!! .
Quote:
"Barring injuries" I am going to smash latina pussy all season.

I hate the barring injuries caveat!!! Fucking Stupid!!!

Tell us something we don't already know you fucking cock gobbler, BT!!!!
At least I don't need to call you Fucking Stupid. You did it yourself. LMAO

You consistently let your irrational hate of certain players, coaches and GM's get in the way of rational thought.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:30 PM   #6816
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I think this could be a good thing in a way. It means they will have to open up the passing game some. To me it also means they should go with Mallett because he can deliver a deep ball and you need a deep threat to help a mediocre running game.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #6817
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Speaking of Mallett the fat general reported today that Mallett was on fire today hitting something like 15 straight passes
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:11 PM   #6818
Daddio
Valued Poster

I was calling BT stupid, again, and I stand by calling you stupid for claiming there is no difference in a RB like Foster compared to a run of the mill RB. Your football talent evaluation eye is horrible in this regard. I sure hope your Snatch evaluation is not equally as poor.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:43 PM   #6819
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I was calling BT stupid, again, and I stand by calling you stupid for claiming there is no difference in a RB like Foster compared to a run of the mill RB. Your football talent evaluation eye is horrible in this regard. I sure hope your Snatch evaluation is not equally as poor.
Is Dopey Dude Daddio out on the 13th floor ledge again?

DON'T JUMP!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:00 AM   #6820
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Not that I expect you to go back and read my other posts on this thread but I've been right more often than not the last few years and more right than most of the other "experts" on here.

Hell, I even told you what was going to happen with the QB situation about 18 months ago calling Mallet by name before he was even mentioned in the press. For the most part it played out exactly like I said except I didn't see Hoyer entering the mix at the time.

I'm not going back to read your posts on Foster over the years but I suspect, just like most of your takes, you've been all over the place about his focus, babymaker and all, and his ability to carry the load due to off the field bullshit and injury. Now you're anointing him a great back. GMAFB

As I said before, your irrational hate for some clouds your rational thought process as evidenced by you calling someone out for using the "barring injury" stupidity and then claiming it isn't stupid if you use it. Show a little consistency and critical thincking ability in your statements, perhaps you'll be taken a little more seriously.

I'd still like to know how a horrendous QB throws for 4800 yard behind an equally horrendous offensive line. Can you please explain that with your superior talent evaluation?

My point, initially, is that Foster's loss isn't the end of the world. Some of you would have us picking first next year because of it.
If losing one fucking player does their season in then you're not giving any credit to BoB's ability as a coach and the Texans aren't much of a team.
Tebow! The Patriots went 11-5 a few years back with Matt fucking Cassel. I thinck we can do OK with Blue, Grimes, Polk and Hilliard for a few games.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:23 AM   #6821
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
I think this could be a good thing in a way. It means they will have to open up the passing game some. To me it also means they should go with Mallett because he can deliver a deep ball and you need a deep threat to help a mediocre running game.
I thought Mallett looked exceptional against Cleveland last year. He had command in the huddle and at the line. He hit the right receivers with crisp accurate passes and used the entire receiving corps including the tight ends. He looked like he understood the offense which is something Fitz never did. If you evaluated him based on that one game alone he should be the starter. Oh, yeah and to your point about the running game, I believe that was one of their better ground games with Blue getting something like 4.3 ypc...Yep, just checked the stats. 36 carries for 156 yards.

The biggest boneheaded move he made was not admitting he was hurt prior to the Cinci game. It rightfully brought his decision making, dedication to the team and selfishness under scrutiny. Something that he has been plagued by his whole career Had he not done that he might already have the starter designation in camp. As it is they felt the need to bring someone else in and have him compete. It's not necessarily a bad thing but I think the team needs to know who their main guy is going to be in the next week or so.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:57 AM   #6822
Daddio
Valued Poster

Dopey would throw a pick 6 to give the opponent a commanding lead. The opponent would go into a prevent Defense then Dopey would take us down the field to the goal line and not get in, thus racking up meaningless stats and passing yardage. It happened time and time again.

Unlike BT, you do show some knowledge occasionally but you saying we won't miss Foster is fucking as stupid as a BT comment and his love for Dopey. Foster was a game changer and a threat. Now the Texan offense is very limited and have no legitimate game changing threats on the offensive side of the ball. Hopkins can occasionally out jump a DB, but I'm not sure he can blow by a DB on a bomb, we haven't seen it yet. Jalen Strong can't crack the lineup because of Nate Washington yet so that doesn't bode well. Fiedorkowizzzz hasn't shown much. Blue looks serviceable but does not have breakaway speed. Blue was supposedly working out in the off season like a maniac so hopefully he will surprise but he won't be as capable as Foster.

Foster was no Barry Sanders but he was damn good. He could sniff out first downs and Touchdowns with a late surge. I can't name too many backs that are better than he was.

1. Adrian Peterson
2. LeSean McCoy
3. Maybe Marshawn Lynch, different kind of runner
4. Maybe Jamal Charles definite game breaker but gimpy like Foster

3rd to 5th in the league, and the only real threat on the Texans will be tough to replace.

Bottom line is you are wrong about Foster being a System back and you are throwing out any bullshit you can for your weak ass argument. Move on and accept defeat. You know your argument gets weak as fuck when you try to defend Dopey's greatness and Foster's mediocrity.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #6823
Daddio
Valued Poster

I do think we have a helluva coach. If we can't punt the GM and get somebody that can give the coach some players he will coach em up and we will be successful.

I am hoping the coach can make one of the 2 QB's into a star. It's tough to polish a turd into a diamond but that is his task. It will take an extreme amount of polishing, like BT and Boardman polishing their Vienna sausages. Extreme Polishing!!!!!!!

Can't wait for Hard Knocks, I want to see B'OB drop some F Bombs, hopefully around McNuttless to see him shrivel.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #6824
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Dopey would throw a pick 6 to give the opponent a commanding lead. The opponent would go into a prevent Defense then Dopey would take us down the field to the goal line and not get in, thus racking up meaningless stats and passing yardage. It happened time and time again.

Unlike BT, you do show some knowledge occasionally but you saying we won't miss Foster is fucking as stupid as a BT comment and his love for Dopey. Foster was a game changer and a threat. Now the Texan offense is very limited and have no legitimate game changing threats on the offensive side of the ball. Hopkins can occasionally out jump a DB, but I'm not sure he can blow by a DB on a bomb, we haven't seen it yet. Jalen Strong can't crack the lineup because of Nate Washington yet so that doesn't bode well. Fiedorkowizzzz hasn't shown much. Blue looks serviceable but does not have breakaway speed. Blue was supposedly working out in the off season like a maniac so hopefully he will surprise but he won't be as capable as Foster.

Foster was no Barry Sanders but he was damn good. He could sniff out first downs and Touchdowns with a late surge. I can't name too many backs that are better than he was.

1. Adrian Peterson
2. LeSean McCoy
3. Maybe Marshawn Lynch, different kind of runner
4. Maybe Jamal Charles definite game breaker but gimpy like Foster

3rd to 5th in the league, and the only real threat on the Texans will be tough to replace.

Bottom line is you are wrong about Foster being a System back and you are throwing out any bullshit you can for your weak ass argument. Move on and accept defeat. You know your argument gets weak as fuck when you try to defend Dopey's greatness and Foster's mediocrity.
You're the one that brought up Dopey the noodle arm to defend Foster's greatness.

Schaub threw 12 pick 6's over a 6 1/2 year starting career and 11 total seasons, so far, in the league. 5 or 6 of those were in his last few games as a starter including that stretch of 4 in a row. Actually 5 in a row if you go back to that last game of the previous season. That means he threw about 1 a season other wise.

You make it sound like he did it regularly. The stats say otherwise.
I'm not defending Schaubs meltdown, it was epic to say the least. but defining his career based on his last few games just isn't right. His stats hold up against other QBs of his less than elite caliber in the league over the same period of time.

Foster was a good back for the system he was in. Smooth, quick and exceptional vision. I don't know why I have to keep saying that part...but you seem to forget he was a UFA. There was a reason for that. 32 teams took a flyer on him in the draft. One team took a small chance signing him after the draft. Who were the coach and GM of that team? Oh yeah, The same coach and GM that came from a system that made 1000 yard rushers of other no names, you called them scrubs, in Denver.

Do you even understand the zone blocking scheme? It's designed to use the whole field moving laterally until your offensive line finds the advantage and the back exploits it. Kinda like the old USC student body pitch outs but not as exaggerated and with more finesse and technical maneuvering and less man handling. It takes a certain kind of back that has some patience, a good first cut and some acceleration physically and some vision to see where the holes are going to open. Foster did that well.

I don't thinck Foster could carry Peterson's or Lynch's water though. Hell, he couldn't stay healthy in an offense that was designed to get him in the backfield against the DB's which he did regularly. Even when he didn't get in the backfield he seemed to have a knack for not getting hit hard. The first couple of years he would still get an extra yard or two in those situations where the hole just didn't open up. It was a huge advantage to Schaub and the passing fame to have 3rd and 6 over 3rd and 10 but even doing that for a couple of years took it's toll and he started falling apart. No way he holds up pounding the ball against front sevens all day long like Lynch or especially Peterson in that NFC North. The league eats backs like Foster up in other offensive schemes. Average career for a back is less than 3years. It's why you don't see backs getting drafted high anymore unless they are exceptional like Peterson. Foster outlived the average due to the system he ran in.

I'm still waiting on the explanation of how Dopey threw for 4800 yards and 29 TD's behind a notoriously bad offensive line that, in his greatness, Foster was able to overcome all by himself.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:27 PM   #6825
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post

I'm still waiting on the explanation of how Dopey threw for 4800 yards and 29 TD's behind a notoriously bad offensive line that, in his greatness, Foster was able to overcome all by himself.
Join the club, I've been waiting for Dopey Dude Daddio to offer a reasonable explanation on anything related to professional football since this thread first began.

Needless to say, I'm still waiting.

While Dopey Dude may not know a damn thing about football, he does know how to bitch, moan and melt down.

No one, AND I MEAN NO ONE, melts down better!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women