Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #16
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin1970 View Post
The Dow tumbled because the numbers for consumer spending came out today. Consumer spending is down 0.2%. Investors are reacting to perceived future decrease in profits.
When I worked in Corporate America, one of the first things I learned is that perceived money making, not REAL money making, is what drives American publicly traded business. I don’t know how many times I saw profits jerked around in the name of good quarterly numbers. In other words, good numbers for the major stockholders. I don’t think the stock holding executives could care less about the price of stock if they themselves didn’t have so much of their wealth tied up in the said stock. The bottom line is stock price has nothing to do with the value, health or profitability of the company. It has to do with one or more sets of imaginary numbers. ALL of Wall Street is risk based on imaginary numbers – regardless of who’s numbers they are.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Wait until the jobs report comes out tomorrow (or today now) and watch the markets tank again. What a couple weeks!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:51 PM   #18
budman33
Valued Poster

I think more had to do with S&P getting raided today than our silly presidents bullshit.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:22 AM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Perhaps so, but they have closed down for the past...what...10 days or so?
(Have to check exactly)
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WE have spent like crazy the last thirty years. We were told to spend, we were encouraged to spend....they let you borrow against the equity in your house for God's sake.

Do any of you really think there is any way to grow this economy? The consumers are broke! The market is just another bubble, much like housing was.

If they ever raise the long term capital gains tax to equate it with regular income....watch out.

We need a VAT tax...we have to raise revenues. We also need to slowly cut govt spending. Slowly. If we could get our house in order the dollar would get stronger and oil prices would drop. Oil prices have always been the key to this country's success. This country was built on cheap oil.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #21
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Today at noon; With his nose stuck high in the air, Obama went on the attack from the Rose Garden. Minutes after Congress approved $2.3 Trillion in new debt (Obama checkbook); he laid out his spending spree and demands for more taxes !

The markets responded quickly. The DOW dropped, dropped and continued to drop. We are back to square 1 with taxes and spending ! Wall Street knows that Obama is bad news for the economy.

What was that, " Wall Street Knows Obama is bad for the economy" Why do you think Obama is President? Heres a hint it has nothing to do with votes from an election. Obama works for Wall Street not us. We've been repeatedly lied to. Last month Osama Bin Laden was not killed by a Navy Seal Team. Osama died in 2006 from Morfanism a serious disease he was diagnosed with in 1999. The Debt Ceiling is a ploy. Everything that happens in this country good or bad is done by design. Wall street runs this country big banking is the hallmark of Government now. Don't look for solice in a president you won't find it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
What was that, " Wall Street Knows Obama is bad for the economy" Why do you think Obama is President? Heres a hint it has nothing to do with votes from an election. Obama works for Wall Street not us. We've been repeatedly lied to. Last month Osama Bin Laden was not killed by a Navy Seal Team. Osama died in 2006 from Morfanism a serious disease he was diagnosed with in 1999. The Debt Ceiling is a ploy. Everything that happens in this country good or bad is done by design. Wall street runs this country big banking is the hallmark of Government now. Don't look for solice in a president you won't find it.

Except for the Osama Bin Laden part, I think you are pretty much right on.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #23
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Except for the Osama Bin Laden part, I think you are pretty much right on.
Iam right about it all. Osama Died of natural causes. We are closing in on another election year Obama needed something to confuse people. Look at some of the old Videos of Osama He never ages. Everything is fixed by wall street and all of the other big bank cronies and we can't change it. Unless of course we fight our way back by not agreeing with their bullshit. I've been exploring this web site. Nothing this guy and his team investigate seem to far fetched. Go to www.infowars.com. Make your own assessments.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:05 PM   #24
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Iam right about it all. Osama Died of natural causes. We are closing in on another election year Obama needed something to confuse people. Look at some of the old Videos of Osama He never ages. Everything is fixed by wall street and all of the other big bank cronies and we can't change it. Unless of course we fight our way back by not agreeing with their bullshit. I've been exploring this web site. Nothing this guy and his team investigate seem to far fetched. Go to www.infowars.com. Make your own assessments.
So if he died in 1999 did Al-Queada have a hand in this propaganda? Don't you think someone in al-Queada/Taliban would have exposed the United States? Where's your proof he died in 1999??? 2 years before 2001 attacks- even though there's audio/video of him making threats after 2011? Also, if he died in 1999 wouldn't Pakistan be making a case that the U.S lied and/or got a wrong that the man inside the compound was not Bin Laden? Remember Pakistan has a stake in this ordeal- if you recall the United States last month cut off billions of aid to Pakistan until they "control" terrorism better in their nation.
I just viewed a documentary that stated Micheal Jackson faked his own death- if you believe these "stories" than I guess you believe Elvis is alive and Tupac faked his own death as well.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:07 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Wait until the jobs report comes out tomorrow (or today now) and watch the markets tank again. What a couple weeks!
Sorry to bust your bubble but better than expected news on jobs market U.S added over 117000 jobs- nothing to brag about but nevertheless good news. Hey Whirl where's your comments??? I bet if the news were the U.S lost 117000 jobs you would have posted a thread about it.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #26
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So if he died in 1999 did Al-Queada have a hand in this propaganda? Don't you think someone in al-Queada/Taliban would have exposed the United States? Where's your proof he died in 1999??? 2 years before 2001 attacks- even though there's audio/video of him making threats after 2011? Also, if he died in 1999 wouldn't Pakistan be making a case that the U.S lied and/or got a wrong that the man inside the compound was not Bin Laden? Remember Pakistan has a stake in this ordeal- if you recall the United States last month cut off billions of aid to Pakistan until they "control" terrorism better in their nation.
I just viewed a documentary that stated Micheal Jackson faked his own death- if you believe these "stories" than I guess you believe Elvis is alive and Tupac faked his own death as well.
This is just one of many articles written about Osama Bin Laden's death. Oh another fictional point and it's somewhat classified. They claim Navy Seal team 6 killed Bin Laden.There is no such thing as a Navy seal team 6. There is only two seal teams Alpha and Bravo. Their missions and training is classified.
In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.
Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”
A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.
Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.
“I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election,” Alex said at the time.
“Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote in August of 2002.
During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election. This confirmed the evidence that Jones had been given by the CFR and others.
In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Osama died in 2006 from Morfanism a serious disease he was diagnosed with in 1999.
And there are those who believe Elvis is still alive, Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon, LBJ killed JFK, the POTUS was born in another country and the Mission (was actually) Accomplished. Hell, there are probably a few who still believe in the Tooth Fairy and Jolly ol' St. Nick. Just pick a myth, any myth, and there will be those foolish enough to believe it!

And so on and so forth.........................
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #28
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
This is just one of many articles written about Osama Bin Laden's death. Oh another fictional point and it's somewhat classified. They claim Navy Seal team 6 killed Bin Laden.There is no such thing as a Navy seal team 6. There is only two seal teams Alpha and Bravo. Their missions and training is classified.
In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.
Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”
A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.
Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.
“I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election,” Alex said at the time.
“Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote in August of 2002.
During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election. This confirmed the evidence that Jones had been given by the CFR and others.
In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.
I'm sorry, you can believe the conspiracy theorists so called facts on Bin Laden...if you're gullible enough and choose to think the sheer number of people involved could keep such a secret. Bush had OBL's body on ice, given to the CIA by his family and was going to use it for the '04 election? Bush couldn't keep that a secret, his ego wouldn't allow it. By your account he had the body before invading Iraq! I believe one of the reasons Bush wanted to go after Saddam was because of the hit he tried to put on daddy Bush. But to believe the bullshit you supposedly have from high ranking, unnamed, officials in Bush's administration and the subsequent news affiliates having info and keeping quiet is ridiculous. If Bush had OBL's body, then Obama inherited it.

Your theory would lead you to believe the current administration decided to create a huge ruse in Pakistan, in front of the world, so Obama could get credit for a phantom seal team shooting his frozen body in the face and dumping it in the ocean. To quote Marshall, HA! HA! HA!

You honestly believe Al Qaeda members, who had to know of OBL's death, would let the family hand over his body to the hated infidels, then let them get away with such a ruse nine years later as well? I'm curious, what medications does your shrink have you on?
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
I'm curious, what medications does your shrink have you on?
It just goes to show, there's one in every crowd!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #30
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
I'm sorry, you can believe the conspiracy theorists so called facts on Bin Laden...if you're gullible enough and choose to think the sheer number of people involved could keep such a secret. Bush had OBL's body on ice, given to the CIA by his family and was going to use it for the '04 election? Bush couldn't keep that a secret, his ego wouldn't allow it. By your account he had the body before invading Iraq! I believe one of the reasons Bush wanted to go after Saddam was because of the hit he tried to put on daddy Bush. But to believe the bullshit you supposedly have from high ranking, unnamed, officials in Bush's administration and the subsequent news affiliates having info and keeping quiet is ridiculous. If Bush had OBL's body, then Obama inherited it.

Your theory would lead you to believe the current administration decided to create a huge ruse in Pakistan, in front of the world, so Obama could get credit for a phantom seal team shooting his frozen body in the face and dumping it in the ocean. To quote Marshall, HA! HA! HA!

You honestly believe Al Qaeda members, who had to know of OBL's death, would let the family hand over his body to the hated infidels, then let them get away with such a ruse nine years later as well? I'm curious, what medications does your shrink have you on?
haha, you need to get on some meds if you believe that a made up strike on Bin Laden really happened a few months ago. This administration is to inept to pull that off. But one thing they can do is sell total B.S. to uniformed pansies like you, in fact they bank on it. Yea i am sure there are people that still believe Elvis is still alive and crap like that but I don't. I do believe Osama is dead but not by the hands of this administration. This administration resembles a three ringed circus but it has no Jugglers, Trapeze artists, sword swallowers or elephants or lion tamers, just a bunch of clowns.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women