Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #16
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Doove does not exist when you put him on ignore. LOL. I don't either.
I just like to see how DUMB some people can be
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:25 AM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Effective rate or marginal rate? And I think you're going to have to be more specific as to what income level. It's really too much to ask to structure an entire tax code for as wide a range of incomes as you mention in a post on a silly whore board.

But I haven't seen anybody talking about a 50% effective rate for those making $250k.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:38 AM   #18
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
But, if you make 250,000 and taxes take 50% leaving you with 125,000 are you still wealthy?
You're still in the top 2%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I just like to see how DUMB some people can be
Talk about dumb. We can't even agree on what "the top 2%" means.

This country is doomed.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:39 AM   #19
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You're still in the top 2%.

Talk about dumb. We can't even agree on what "the top 2%" means.

This country is doomed.

I lived in El Paso TX for almost 2 years, it was a bad experience in my eyes and since I'm back in CA I realize how lucky I am.
Am I rich? I don't know, I do very well if you count were I live. If I would move 15 miles north I would be very poor, if I would move 8 miles east I would also be very poor, but if I would move 7 miles south I would be extremely rich

So what is rich? I live in between the most affluent areas in the USA and I'm doing fine. Girls are a bit expensive here but that is also a thing that you will get used to.
So who cares if you are rich or poor, if you get out of life what you want to get out of life, and you can get it, I think you are rich.

I don't think a number like 1 million per year will make you rich, nor it will make you poor.
The truth is like always, somewhere in between.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
The truth is like always, somewhere in between.
In the economic environment of the past couple of years, if someone has a job that pays their bills current, reduces some of their debt each month, provides health insurance coverage for "all in the family," and gives a little extra into savings each month for "a rainy day" ... they are way ahead "of the game."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You sure like to throw that word around alot. My sentence started with "Maybe". I guess anyone can check that "are you over 18" box and post on here.

If you read my earlier post I said that being rich depends on where you live. I know nothing about the level prosperity in Buffalo. I have observed however that the folks from Buffalo are tight, like to hang out together, drink beer and they love their Bills...Oh,,and OJ is innocent. I do know a little more about San Antonio. That's why I said "maybe"....Dooooooove.

If one lived in a more affluent neighborhood such as NYC then 250k a year might be looked at as middle to lower middle class.

If one lived in Arkansas and if you own your own double wide you might be considered rich.

It all depends on your prospective.
are the stats indexed to inflation?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
Just curious as to what most would percieve as a fair tax rate overall
What percent of Americans should pay INCOME TAX?

How do you define wealthy? It if you make 200,000, 250,000, 500,000 or 1 million dollars or more in net income per year?

What is the maximim percent that would be fair to pay in INCOME TAX COMBINED WITH SELF EMPLOYMENT OR PAYROLL TAXES AND SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES. Is it 30%, 40%, 50% or more?

Currently the "official" definition of wealthy seems to be 250,000 per year in net income. I personally don't think that makes you wealthy, maybe well off, maybe upper middle income but not wealthy.

I feel that no matter what you make per year, paying more than 50% of your income (income tax + self employment taxes/SS taxes) is about as high as it should go.

What do you think of Cains 9-9-9 tax proposal (that is 9% income tax, 9% national sales tax, 9% corparate/business tax)? He claims that combination would raise as much mony or more than the current tax system. Pretty much all loop holes would be eliminated under his plan.
his idea is interesting, but um bleah......

I'd get rid of the income tax. and the business tax.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women