Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #16
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Yeah and scientists don't rig the results. Check out the scientists that claimed to have created cold fusion.
Just because a person claims to be a scientist does not make their word facts.
If I were a scientist that was getting p0aid to research climate change, I bet I could find something to perpetuate the grants.

What do scientists and the DNC have in common........they will rig things if they feel the need.
When they rigged the results on cold fusion they got caught. That is how science works. Studies and papers are peer reviewed and that is how they get credibility. When scientists could not get the same results, they called bullshit on it.
Greenflag is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM   #17
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
All that is total nonsense. None of that is going do squat do lower the earth's temperature. The Electric car is the funniest. The average person can't even afford an electric or hybrid vehicle. Obama didn't do anything realistic he just blew smoke up everybody's ass.

Jim
Okay scientist Jim, cars produce 25% of all emissions in the USA. Electric cars are becoming affordable. I am not talking Tesla, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt are around 30k. Every car manufacturer right now is working on electric cars and hybrids. Just like flat screen tv's and computers the price goes down after people buy them and they lower production costs. Electric cars and solar, wind energy will definitely cut down emissions. The problem with electric cars is what you are making the electricity from. If you are burning coal to generate it then it does not have as big as an effect. BTW, solar energy and wind energy is causing huge problem for the power companies. They don't have enough money to invest in their plants to update them.Even solar panels for houses are becoming cheaper. You can get a roof now from Tesla made out of solar glass to power your house. I would love to not have to pay the electric company or oil companies to fill up my car.

http://www.ucsusa.org/clean-vehicles...g#.WYsKJ62ZPUo
Old 08-09-2017, 10:02 AM   #18
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wonder how many people here would refuse cancer treatment because they found out their doctor was a liberal. Fascinating.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:23 AM   #19
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
I wonder how many people here would refuse cancer treatment because they found out their doctor was a liberal. Fascinating.
They believe politicians over scientists. If the Republican party told them the earth was flat, they would not go on any cruises.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:45 PM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_H_O_R View Post
0.59 cent per/gal around in the 1980s and now around $2.00 per/gal or either fossil fuel / corn etc per/gal
No, Gasoline was averaging well over a dollar in the 1980's. Now in most places it's over 2.50 for regular.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #21
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenflag View Post
Of course Trump and the rest of the republicans will say the govt is lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/c...ing-trump.html
Sir, good luck in trying to convince Trump supporters to belive in any kind of scientific research. Once Trump or Fox News calls something fake that's all the research they need, lol.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:01 PM   #22
Greenflag
Account Disabled

It is comedy to me. Seeing how stupid these people are, that is how a guy like Trump got elected. They discredit scientists,professors and education but believe everything their politicians say. We are going into the dark ages again. We have climate change deniers, anti vaxxers and the list goes on. We elect the leaders we deserve. I did not think it could get worse than Bush but it did. Who knows who they will nominate next time. It will be some other crazy person.
Old 08-09-2017, 01:13 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It is comedy to me. Seeing how stupid these people are, that is how a guy like Trump got elected. They discredit scientists,professors and education but believe everything their politicians say. We are going into the dark ages again. We have climate change deniers, anti vaxxers and the list goes on. We elect the leaders we deserve. I did not think it could get worse than Bush but it did. Who knows who they will nominate next time. It will be some other crazy person.
Most "anti-vaxers" are lib-retard jackasses like you, greenfag, and your rejoinder "climate change deniers" is nothing more "#Grubered" mantra fed to your unintelligent ilk for regurgitation, greenfag. The majority of the people that you label as such actually disagree with the asinine, unilateral solutions your ilk proffers, you lying, fuckin' lib-retard.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Okay scientist Jim, cars produce 25% of all emissions in the USA. Electric cars are becoming affordable. I am not talking Tesla, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt are around 30k. Every car manufacturer right now is working on electric cars and hybrids. Just like flat screen tv's and computers the price goes down after people buy them and they lower production costs. Electric cars and solar, wind energy will definitely cut down emissions. The problem with electric cars is what you are making the electricity from. If you are burning coal to generate it then it does not have as big as an effect. BTW, solar energy and wind energy is causing huge problem for the power companies. They don't have enough money to invest in their plants to update them.Even solar panels for houses are becoming cheaper. You can get a roof now from Tesla made out of solar glass to power your house. I would love to not have to pay the electric company or oil companies to fill up my car.

http://www.ucsusa.org/clean-vehicles...g#.WYsKJ62ZPUo
Me too, getting off the grid is one of my future goals. Global warming is not what I think about as I ponder that idea. It's saving money.

Jim
Old 08-09-2017, 03:22 PM   #25
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? How many libs would refuse cancer treatment because they found out their doctor didn't buy into the climate change hoax? Or how many libs would refuse treatment from a doctor that thinks obamacare sucks ass?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:31 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:

You are a fucking clown. Trump got elected because the libs put HRC on the ballot. Trump was not my first choice and I was shocked when it became apparent that he was going to get the nomination. However it was a given from the start that HRC was the libs choice and would be the candidate. You need to blame yourselves for Trump. He is 100 times a better president than the fucking cunt crooked hillary could ever dream about. I support Trump 100% because the alternative would have been then end for this country as we know it. He does shit that I don't necessarily like but all I have to do is think of HRC and I'm a happy man.

I see you are a failure. You couldn't find your brain with the 45. Try a 12 gauge next time.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sometimes science gets it wrong. Doctors often misdiagnose patients. Nothing is absolute. Anybody who believes in politicians without question is setting themselves up for big disappointments.

Jim
Old 08-09-2017, 03:49 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You are a fucking clown. Trump got elected because the libs put HRC on the ballot. Trump was not my first choice and I was shocked when it became apparent that he was going to get the nomination. However it was a given from the start that HRC was the libs choice and would be the candidate. You need to blame yourselves for Trump. He is 100 times a better president than the fucking cunt crooked hillary could ever dream about. I support Trump 100% because the alternative would have been then end for this country as we know it. He does shit that I don't necessarily like but all I have to do is think of HRC and I'm a happy man.

I see you are a failure. You couldn't find your brain with the 45. Try a 12 gauge next time.
It was also a given from the start that team hildebeest wanted to run against someone they thought she could beat, and the lame-stream media left Trump as the last man standing out of a field of seventeen.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:18 PM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
With Obamacare, that's the least of their worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Sir, good luck in trying to convince Trump supporters to belive in any kind of scientific research. Once Trump or Fox News calls something fake that's all the research they need, lol.
Go fuck yourself. There's all types of scientific research and companies I support. Most of the money made in the past 20 years are the result of REAL scientific and technological achievements put in the hands of average people around the world. Global Warming? Scam. Ethanol? Scam. Smart phones, telcom and other innovations? Great investments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post

He couldn't pour water out of boot if the instructions were written on the heel.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post

so you implicitly believe everything the government says? and of course that wonderful bastion of liberal reporting, the NY Times?

so if the government tells you that your breath smells like cum and to fix it you need to gargle with your own urine, will you start pissing in your bottle of Listerine?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women