Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #61
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky View Post
Your love letters are funny and still make me laugh today. No need to RTM your PM's. I know you love attention and you hate that I don't respond.
You are fun to play with here on the board due to your ignorance and lack of comprehension but by all means RTm anything I "supposedly" sent you that crossed lines or was a problem for you.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:28 PM   #62
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
BTW, I have completely given up effort with the RTM button. Apparently none of the direct insults, offhand outing, cyber-stalking/bumping of old threads regarding me by the same people, name-calling etc by the three of them qualify for have broken guidelines just yet. Pretty weird. I'd sure hate to see what actuallu breaking the guidelines would look like. Meh, I've said my piece and this is no longer entertaining in any way.
If you feel the local moderator staff is not responding to your needs, you can bypass them by using the CONTACT US button on the left side of your user maintenance.

Then you can speak to an ADMINISTRATOR (next level above a MOD). They will contact you and allow for off eccie considerations.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:29 PM   #63
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

When I read the original post all I could think is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_rzmJMpAE

...L-I-E-S!

One thing I find to be curious is the reality that it's very unlikely that a provider would know what a hobbyist looks like (to therefore be able to know what face matches what hobby handle and target said hobbyist at a function). Because hobbyists are able to hide behind anonymity to a much greater extent..

Just my $0.02
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:31 PM   #64
Whispers

Some quotes from another with a similar problem that has since disabled his account..... For those of you unfamiliar with the member we hardly ever agreed on anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I had to put her on my ignore list in order to stop her unsolicited PMS which kept coming in spite of politely requesting she stop PMing me.
Quote:
[QAfter asking her not to contact me again ......
I then immediately received three additional back-to-back PMs of a threatening nature from Jade simply because I publicly asked that no providers PM me
Quote:
It was then that I had to threaten her that I would report the harassment if she continued and promptly put her on ignore as a backup measure to make sure the unwanted PMs stopped.
Quote:
There is something very unbalanced about this lady and I say that having nothing against her other than her behavior behind the scenes.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:34 PM   #65
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
When I read the original post all I could think is......L-I-E-S!

One thing I find to be curious is the reality that it's very unlikely that a provider would know what a hobbyist looks like (to therefore be able to know what face matches what hobby handle and target said hobbyist at a function). Because hobbyists are able to hide behind anonymity to a much greater extent..

Just my $0.02
It was explained in a subsequent post that the party consisted of members of this community and it is rather common when arriving for someone to ask who is who and have people pointed out and referred to by their board name.

Read a little more next time.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:39 PM   #66
Toyz
Valued Poster

So lets all take a second & review...

A false "Alert" was posted in the area that is meant to be used to keep us safe...
That false alert was moved here to co-ed BECAUSE it was false & no one is in danger...
A Trick shows up at a party with his Whore & gets offended because he can't verbally berate a provider in mixed company like he can here...
The basis of the false alert is because a Hoogar sent two emails to a Trick...

The net is there is really nothing to see here other than another character assassination attempt in a bit different packaging.

That's all he does...that's all he can do.

See it for what it is and its crystal clear the intent. And once you realize the intent, then you will toss aside the content...Do you HONESTLY think WhixxZy is concerned about this woman boiling his cat?

BTW why did a MOD call it outing...then everyone realizes it was the OP outing...now its NOT outing?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:39 PM   #67
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoa! This is so intense Jade. Sorry you are dealing with this.

Just because these dudes don't favor your body type, personality, or other aspects of your persona or aesthetic does not mean you deserve to be treated like this. It's standard victim blaming and silencing tactics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
I suppose you've forgotten openly threatening to come to where I was at one day in a CoEd discussion. It's as if the REALLY dangerous people on this board will do anything to shift blame to somebody they simply don't like in order to cover their tracks. Classic sociopathic behavior. Interesting post history for the past few years, maybe you should tell everyone why exactly you are here if not to cause trouble?
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #68
Whispers

Which mod stated anything in my post was false?

I think you've been hobnobbing with Dante to much and have caught the same thing that causes him to lack comprehension.

Also, No mad stated that anything I posted was outing. Then again, I'm sure you know that
Old 12-18-2015, 03:27 PM   #69
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Which mod stated anything in my post was false?
As per normal your comprehension skills are lost amidst being in attack mode.

I wonder how often you have a clear thought not cluttered by hate...

Go read it again...twirl it about in your head...see if you can find the meaning on your own. If not, phone a bandle.

By the way, Merry Christmas.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #70
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Whoa! This is so intense Jade. Sorry you are dealing with this.

Just because these dudes don't favor your body type, personality, or other aspects of your persona or aesthetic does not mean you deserve to be treated like this. It's standard victim blaming and silencing tactics.
Jade is dealing with a variety of things right now with a variety of people but this thread has everything to do with her displaying an obsessive need to try to connect with people that don't want to connect with her and nothing at all to do with her appearance.
Old 12-18-2015, 03:46 PM   #71
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
As per normal your comprehension skills are lost amidst being in attack mode.

I wonder how often you have a clear thought not cluttered by hate...

Go read it again...twirl it about in your head...see if you can find the meaning on your own. If not, phone a bandle.

By the way, Merry Christmas.
Dammit, Toyz, you aren't playing the game right. You didn't take the bait - you were supposed to engage with his straw man argument. He tries that gambit a lot.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:47 PM   #72
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Jade is dealing with a variety of things right now with a variety of people but this thread has everything to do with her displaying an obsessive need to try to connect with people that don't want to connect with her and nothing at all to do with her appearance.
Yeah, just keep (staff edit; ztonk)
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:14 PM   #73
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Dammit, Toyz, you aren't playing the game right. You didn't take the bait - you were supposed to engage with his straw man argument. He tries that gambit a lot.
Only the weak minded can't see through the ruse, Bobave...but you get that.

I let it go on long enough...time to bring everyone back to reality.

I still have that question about why a MOD intervened to call it outing, but then when its pointed out that its OP outing, suddenly its no longer outing...

Hows that happen?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:36 PM   #74
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
The net is there is really nothing to see here other than another character assassination attempt in a bit different packaging.

That's all he does...that's all he can do.

[I]See it for what it is and its crystal clear the intent. And once you realize the intent, then you will toss aside the content...Do you HONESTLY think WhixxZy is concerned about this woman boiling his cat.
Good job keeping on topic Toyz, just wanted to pop in and check the update! Quick breather. Jeez, all these folks wanting this "dangerous" interaction is wearing me out, but I love it so. ;-) hehe. Time to get back to it! Until further notice, troops.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 04:51 PM   #75
El Comegente
BANNED

Encounters: 2

(staff edit; ztonk)
El Comegente is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women