Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2020, 11:27 AM   #1
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default ask what your country can do for you

ed markey defeated a kennedy in massachusetts the other day for the senate (the dim primary)

first time a kennedy has ever lost an election in massachusetts

i think the kennedy's are now 26-1 in massachusetts elections

markey was the progressive candidate and kennedy was the "moderate" dim candidate

just goes to show you how the dim party has lurched so far leftward and their voters as well

oh yeah aoc endorsed markey...she is a king and queen maker in the dim party for sure

and markey? yeah he took president kennedy's old line about ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country and actually used it against kennedy by saying that its time you should ask what your country can do for you

my, how times change and we spiral down the drain one revolution at a time (so to speak)
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

JFK would be run out of the Democratic Party on a rail for being a radical right winger.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:50 AM   #3
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The Democrat Party of today, is not the same Democrat Party of your parents.

If only the Democrat Party would split into two part, the half that was more moderate could give alternate thoughts to the Republican Party.

But they have become so radical that it with either die, or be split into two groups: We hope.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 12:03 PM   #4
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

If only the Democrat Party would split into two part, the half that was more moderate could give alternate thoughts to the Republican Party.

But they have become so radical that it with either die, or be split into two groups: We hope.
I like your post

its great to have a foil and someone with a reasonable alternate perspective to get the best for america

its best for the country... one hones and sharpens a blade against a stone..i think the bible says as iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another

but the dim party lies broken and ruined and useless because it no longer respects america
Old 09-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

oh one more thing

markey did not flinch away from the new green deal when he ran..oh no, oh no not him

he ran on the new green deal
Old 09-02-2020, 01:38 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

You would think they would have learned the lesson of what happens when you give the radical arm of your party too much sway. I mean-- the Tea Party damn near drowned the Republicans.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

A good thought - but reality intrudes in the form of Racsit, marxist DPST brownshirt terrorists burning American cities.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:19 PM   #8
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Tea Party damn near drowned the Republicans.
Huh? The Tea Party came into existence in 2009, in 2010 the republicans shifted more congressional seats than either party had in more than 50 years.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 05:54 PM   #9
oeb11
Valued Poster

Interesting about malarky and 'ask what your country can do for you"
A capsule of the racist marxist DPST entitlement and elitism - they are 'owed" by their country to take care of them.

Rather than contribute to One's country - as JFK symbolized in his much repeated speecj.

elitist ,entitled, marxist, racist DPST's!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

not half, its more like 3/4ths whereas moderates are in the 1/4ths.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:58 AM   #11
oeb11
Valued Poster

There are no more 'moderates' - according to any reasonable definition in teh racist, marxist DPST party.

They are dedicated to violent marxist revolution in america - while Putin and Xi grin from teh sidelines waiting to divide the spoils at the mississippi river.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:58 AM   #12
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

How's this for scenario. Biden is elected President. When asked, Biden has now said that he has no intention of serving only one term and is absolutely not making that pledge even though it has been widely reported that he did say that.

So here comes 2024 and Biden wants to run again assuming he hasn't been removed by the 25th amendment or he and his families crimes haven't caught up with him and he hasn't been impeached which of course would only be likely by a Republican House which I believe to be entirely possible since I think Democrats will fuck up just like Obama did and lose the House in the mid-terms.

Does Commala run against him? I don't know if that has ever happened before, I'll have to look that up but what if AOC, who will be eligible to run for President in 2024, decides to run against either Biden or Commala because they just weren't Progressive enough, won't that be something to see.

Damn, it will be a toss up whether I'm around in another 4 years ( I'll be Biden's age now ) but I sure hope I am.

It wasn't so long ago I was telling a friend that I hope I live long enough to see the ending of Game of Thrones! Come on man!

Then it was I hope I live long enough to see who becomes President in 2020. Now I have 2024 to hope I live long enough to witness because it ought to be a beauty.

What I have no idea of is, who will be the Republican nominee in 2024? Ivanka was looking pretty good up there Thursday night. Maybe Tom Cotten, Nikki Haley.

Lets have some fun with "who will the Republican nominee be in 2024"? No suggestion will be to outrageous all things considered.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 12:12 PM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i wouldn't mind jason whitlock
Old 09-03-2020, 03:23 PM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - 2024 - I hope we have a country and system whre conservatives have the opportunity to nominate a candidate for POTUS. I feel the DPST's will do everythinig to rule as marxists unless stopped.

Ivanka - with the trump nme - I don't think so. Her husband has done good things in teh middle east - which the DPST's are tryin gto attribute to Obama - theft is one of their usual crimes.

Tom Cotton from Arkansas is very impressive - smart and on point.

Nikki haley in the UN represented America well.

Both good people for future office if they desire it, and if we have a two part system in 2024.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:32 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Tom Cotton from Arkansas is very impressive - smart and on point.

Nikki haley in the UN represented America well.

Both good people for future office if they desire it, and if we have a two part system in 2024.

food for thought.

cotton and haley apparently part of the interventionist camp.

the neocons, from what I've read, have decamped from the republican party and joined the democrat party as their new home.

the neocons as you know are interventionist like McCain was.

i'm skeptical that either cotton or haley would continue the trump non-interventionist policies. it hard to say if they have come around in that thinking.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women