Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tallahassee > Coed Discussions - Tallahassee
Coed Discussions - Tallahassee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2011, 07:39 AM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
All good points. We do have some good local talent. Just not a lot. I do wish we had a good enough market to where some of the big names in traveling women would feel it was worth it to come our way.

It was upsetting on a side note to see Tandem Crown changed her mind supposedly a very goodlooking woman with some great review.
She definitely caught my eye as well but she was going to P'Cola which I can't get to. Also, her dates didn't match my availability.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #17
The New Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Well if she does still make it here I hear she is well worth seeing. Great reviews on all the boards
The New Guy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:07 AM   #18
dennis2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Hey Cpal.. I agree with everything you said...good analysis..d2
dennis2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:44 AM   #19
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
All good points. We do have some good local talent. Just not a lot. I do wish we had a good enough market to where some of the big names in traveling women would feel it was worth it to come our way.

It was upsetting on a side note to see Tandem Crown changed her mind supposedly a very goodlooking woman with some great review.
We'll looks like she is back.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #20
citi66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yes. It does look like she has rescheduled but if she only goes to Pcola I'm with Cpalmsom on location. It's a little difficult for us farther East to get there.
citi66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #21
shypassionguy
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
We are talking about the FL Panhandle area-- P'Cola to Tallahassee (which technically I don't consider the Panhandle). Actually, it is really more the area of FL in the Central Time Zone. Trust me, there is a very distinct difference in the markets. I've hobbied in both locations. That is one reason I really wish ECCIE would separate the Panhandle from Jacksonville (same for Eros). North Florida is just too broad a description. It is 360+ miles from P'Cola to Jax. That is roughly 6 hours or so of drive time.

Here's my impression of the various markets. Jacksonville is more like the rest of Florida and in general the east coast. Hobbying there is probably very stable with a crop of quality local providers as well as a good locale for touring providers to hit. It is a military town, so there's always going to be a market for providers who attract the sailor on shore leave Of all the Florida cities, Jax is probably the least dependent on the tourist industry, so there is no low and high tide so to speak for a tourist season. I know some providers try to tour an area based on high season for out of towners. BTW, few people realize this, but Jax is Florida's largest city in terms of population. Granted, it is not the largest metro area but it is pretty large.

As for the FL Panhandle, we can really break it into 3 sub regions-- Tally, the beaches, and P'Cola. This area stretches about 200 miles along I-10, so it is still an unwieldy area to cover that is exacerbated by the fact that I-10 runs far to the north of the beach areas thus creating further travel pains. In other words, it is a royal pain in the ass to get from P'Cola to Panama City Beach or from Tally to PCB. One could use the beach highway, but with stop and go traffic it takes forever to get anywhere.

As for Tally, here's my impression. The local providers seem to be on the lower end in terms of quality. It just seems to be inundated with lower class providers on BP. Also, Tally really isn't that big of a city. Sure, it is the state capital and home to FSU, but for a college town, it really seems to be lacking in terms of hot, quality providers. Just look at Gainesville, they seem to have a bevy of hot, young providers. Maybe UF is sluttier than FSU As for touring providers, I think the status of Tally being the state capital makes in attractive in terms of potential for higher $$$ from clients. I just don't think that is the case.

Panama City Beach, Destin, Fort Walton Beach (Beaches) is a unique area. It is very difficult to get to given the poor road locations. Also, this area is at the mercy of the tourist season. We definitely have our peeks and valleys. As for local talent, PCB has been very transient. Prior to the demise of E.com, there were a few locals that you could get a good feel for. Now, there is no such thing. BP is about the only place you can find local providers. PCB really relies on touring providers or providers willing to come from Destin/FWB or P'Cola. As for Detsin/FWB, there are a couple of really good providers there, but again the death of E.com has made it hard to find good local talent. It all seems to morphing to the BP crowd with the exception of 2 or 3 girls, but you pretty much have to already know them in order to know about them. Newbies aren't going to hear about them.

P'Cola seems to be barely on life support in terms of hobbying as we know it; although, it is doing better than PCB. Again, this is probably due to the death of E.com. Several well known P'Cola providers have either semi-retired or slipped completely off the radar since E.com went under. Again, most of the action seems to be BP oriented. However, there are probably still about 5-10 quality providers based in P'Cola. Thankfully, some are willing to come over to PCB every once in awhile. On the other hand, P'Cola seems to be a mecca for touring providers. Maybe the easy access to I-10 makes it attractive. The providers go there while bypassing the beaches.

Here's my advice to the touring providers, consider touring PCB on the west end. The only problem with that is there are very few hotels on the west end. Most are on the east end; however, this is changing as there is at least one hotel out there. If providers would go there, they could get clients from Destin/FWB as well as PCB and Panama City proper.
Tallahassee is pretty dead. We get some high quality talent. But as stated before, the timing is never right.
shypassionguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #22
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

I got a suggestion. Note sure it will work. What we hobbist should do is take a poll of the girls we want to see in our area and we all hit them up with a request. Since she would have more then enough prebooks I'm sure she would make the trip. Just a thought. I'm sure this would work for some of our neighbors like Tally as well.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #23
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

I've tried to get some of the TX and some of the West coast girls to hit up our area to no avail.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:33 AM   #24
Panama Grey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

How about - instead of a "poll of names" (which might make any lady who doesn't get named decide to go elsewhere) - just a polling of "features" that we would like? Like a few favorite activities, an age range, etc? So instead of a poll that says, "Bambi, Fifi, Dallas, etc" - we end up with a something like this:

+++example+++

Interest:
NQNS - 17
DATY - 16
MSOG - 9
Chandelier - 2
etc

Under 30 - 6
Over 30 - 7
etc

Days:
Weekdays - 5
Weekends - 9
Don't care - 12

Times:
Daytime - 5
Evening - 2
Nighttime - 6
Don't care - 7

And so forth.
++++++
(I realize some of those numbers are optimistic)

It would be a little more effort, but it would not "close the door" unnecessarily for any ladies that might be thinking about paying us a visit. And then if we see a likely candidate - we have something of substance to send along with a request that they come to visit. They could "check the list" to see if it might be worth their effort to even consider the trip.

I know waldt, but I bet there are lots of particulars we have in common.

Our own local "Chamber of Cimmerce" or "Tourism and Development Board"

Oops - was that a typo?
Panama Grey is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #25
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

I like the idea of a Chamber or board. I'm thinking that this topic might best be placed in the Men's area. I know some things get leaked but at least there is some confidenciality. We all have different taste and budgets so not sure how that will work. For the time being please give reviews on the top talents that his up our area so at least they know they are appeciated and hopefully we see them back.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women