Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS READ THIS!

I posted this in response to a comment in another post but thought it important enough to repost. You Trump supporters need to know and understand the facts, Trump has lied so frequently telling the same falsehoods over and over that you idiots blindly believe him. Trump has repeated these lies so many times he believes them! Last nights speech was lie after lie and none of you realize it, wake up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...s-to-congress/
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:05 AM   #2
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The sky is falling!!!

Hillary never lied......she just could not remember.
tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:16 AM   #3
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
I posted this in response to a comment in another post but thought it important enough to repost. You Trump supporters need to know and understand the facts, Trump has lied so frequently telling the same falsehoods over and over that you idiots blindly believe him. Trump has repeated these lies so many times he believes them! Last nights speech was lie after lie and none of you realize it, wake up!

Here's what this forum needs:

...to eliminate the spammers.

Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 12:26 PM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

For the last eight years you were asleep. Now you're all bright eyed and bushy tailed, lol. Nobody cares dude. Nobody should. You act like Obama never lied. Here's
some news for ya, Obama perfected the art of lying.
Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:22 PM   #5
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
For the last eight years you were asleep. Now you're all bright eyed and bushy tailed, lol. Nobody cares dude. Nobody should. You act like Obama never lied. Here's
some news for ya, Obama perfected the art of lying.
Jim
Your wrong Jim, you said, nobody cares that he is lying, that's not true most people do care, only his closest supporters don't care, they are idiots that care about nothing but themselves.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #6
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your wrong Jim, you said, nobody cares that he is lying, that's not true most people do care, only his closest supporters don't care, they are idiots that care about nothing but themselves.
I don't care. Because I can't change Trump's heart or anyone else's, and neither can you. Control yourself, that should be your main concern. Because if you can do that nothing can harm you. You haven't mastered yourself, yet you think you can influence other people which is laughable. These people crying and carrying on over Trump's victory is a direct sign personal weakness. They don't deserve any credit and their lives are a total shambles no matter who would be president.

Jim
Old 03-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #7
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14
Default All Stan-the-Stupid Surpporters

get the message Stan-the-Stupid
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 02:34 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think the OP got up this morning after listening to The President's speech and realized.......HILLARY IS NOT THE PRESIDENT?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 03:04 PM   #9
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't care. Because I can't change Trump's heart or anyone else's, and neither can you. Control yourself, that should be your main concern. Because if you can do that nothing can harm you. You haven't mastered yourself, yet you think you can influence other people which is laughable. These people crying and carrying on over Trump's victory is a direct sign personal weakness. They don't deserve any credit and their lives are a total shambles no matter who would be president.

Jim
Jim I keep thinking you might have a brain but then you keep saying stupid stuff, how pathetic is it to say that no one should care and they should only worry about themselves! You are a sad little man if you think that way.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Jim I keep thinking you might have a brain but then you keep saying stupid stuff, how pathetic is it to say that no one should care and they should only worry about themselves! You are a sad little man if you think that way.
Well you sort of missed the point, but that's your trademark. You'll spend the next eight years bitching about everything Trump does and passing judgement on everyone who doesn't agree with you. Now that's no way to live. I don't think of myself exclusively. I just know what's in my circle of control and what isn't. You're just all talk and no action. You won't take any action to make anyone's life better in the face of this terrible president that will kill our constitution, destroy Obama's flimsy legacy and make your life a complete living hell. No, you'll just complain about it. In the process you'll fuck your own life up even more.

Jim
Old 03-01-2017, 04:04 PM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

So, after 8 years of being lied to, you now have become an expert lie detector.
That is HUUUUGE, really GREAT.

Why didn't you tell us about Obama and his lies before now?
Why did you not come and tell us of all of Hillary's lies before now?
Why were you not here telling us how Hillary and the DNC fucked over Bernie?

You are the expert in all things lies, so tell us.

Come on, either you are a female or you are gay, really.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #12
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well you sort of missed the point, but that's your trademark. You'll spend the next eight years bitching about everything Trump does and passing judgement on everyone who doesn't agree with you. Now that's no way to live. I don't think of myself exclusively. I just know what's in my circle of control and what isn't. You're just all talk and no action. You won't take any action to make anyone's life better in the face of this terrible president that will kill our constitution, destroy Obama's flimsy legacy and make your life a complete living hell. No, you'll just complain about it. In the process you'll fuck your own life up even more.

Jim
It was people that were not silent and protested that brought a end to the Vietnam War! We have a madman in office now that might be compromised by the Russians, now is not the time to be silent. Jim, watch the MSNBC show tonight at 9 about the Trump Putin connection, people don't realize how big a story this is, it will amaze you!
Old 03-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
So, after 8 years of being lied to, you now have become an expert lie detector.
That is HUUUUGE, really GREAT.

Why didn't you tell us about Obama and his lies before now?
Why did you not come and tell us of all of Hillary's lies before now?
Why were you not here telling us how Hillary and the DNC fucked over Bernie?

You are the expert in all things lies, so tell us.

Come on, either you are a female or you are gay, really.

don't be so hard on the Beaver, Ward! u might stunt his development! bahhaaa

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Quote:
It was people that were not silent and protested that brought a end to the Vietnam War! We have a madman in office now that might be compromised by the Russians, now is not the time to be silent. Jim, watch the MSNBC show tonight at 9 about the Trump Putin connection, people don't realize how big a story this is, it will amaze you!
good grief. if u weren't an idiot i'd be convinced you're just a troll. maybe u are an idiot troll? bahhaa

Madman? bahaaaaaaa ... bahhaaaaaa!!!! nope but he's certainly a nightmare for U!

would u get your fake news straight?? last week you bloviated like a retard he was a Russian agent now he "might be"?? bhaaaa

so you are saying that msnbc, that Bastian of fair and unbiased reporting has the big story that will bring Trump down eh?

BAHHHAHHAAA

do u really think anything u ever post will change anyone's minds? u are either a troll, an idiot or an idiot troll. there is no other option.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:09 PM   #15
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah, that's it. Everybody ought to get the straight scoop from MSNBC. What an objective media outlet.

You and that other annoying spamster, Sistine Chapel, are cut from the same cloth. We need to run you two fucking assholes out of this place, like we did to Womb Raider last year. You two idiots are just as annoying as he was, and even more stupid.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women