Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
ThrillBill88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Want to talk about Dumb Ass Fucks?

Then you must be talking about the United States Supreme Court..
ThrillBill88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I would say John Roberts just re-elected Obama.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Ah... What's the matter? Gonna pick up your toys and go home now...

"Mommy! The big bad SCOTUS is making people buy insurance!!! Wah! Wah!! "

That's okay lil' Thrillbill. Come here to Mommy. It's not that bad, son. The State of Texas already forces us to buy car insurance because it's for our own protection."

"WAAAHH!!!!"
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Moved to proper Forum

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Actually it is now a tax. So what happened to Obama saying he was not gonna tax people making under 250K.
Artist Formally Known As is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Chief Deuce Droppa
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Obama was supposed to give us all some free money!
Chief Deuce Droppa is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:45 AM   #8
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

You Conservatives make me laugh. It was just fine when that $46 billion in unpaid medical expenses and $1000 a year in insurance premium hikes was coming out of your paychecks every year. Now that the government is finally going to shift that burden to the individual and employer you bitch and complain? This bill is a Conservative's wet dream, but you think it's the end of the world...why? Because the Black Muslim is the one taking credit for it.

This should from now on be known as TPS, or Tea Party Syndrome. It was perfectly fine while Bush was setting record deficits and spending us off a cliff, but the minute the Black Muslim needed to spend a few bucks to fix his mistakes, suddenly there's an entire movement of trailer trash who failed American History screaming "FOUL!".

Go back to your trailers now, nothing to see here. Let us crazy liberals actually fix the economy, and you Conservatives can go back to worrying about important things like, if pizza is a vegetable, and painting US Army logos on race cars.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:08 AM   #9
BenDover4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Hope and change did not promise any money. Just hope and some change.
BenDover4it is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #10
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Well FShard you liberals make me a conservative want to shoot ever damn liberal out there. This would save all of us a shit ton of money. Unfortunately if I did they would lock me up and throw away the key.

I think someone in another thread said well we all have to pay car insurance. Well it is a choice to have a car. We now have to pay a tax just to live period on everything.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:31 AM   #11
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
You Conservatives make me laugh. It was just fine when that $46 billion in unpaid medical expenses and $1000 a year in insurance premium hikes was coming out of your paychecks every year. Now that the government is finally going to shift that burden to the individual and employer you bitch and complain? This bill is a Conservative's wet dream, but you think it's the end of the world...why? Because the Black Muslim is the one taking credit for it. Oh Bull shit! This burden is now on all of us. Did you not hear the ruling??? It is now gonna be a tax on the individual and the employer. I am sick of the fucking race card shit.

This should from now on be known as TPS, or Tea Party Syndrome. It was perfectly fine while Bush was setting record deficits and spending us off a cliff, but the minute the Black Muslim needed to spend a few bucks to fix his mistakes, suddenly there's an entire movement of trailer trash who failed American History screaming "FOUL!".

This fucker has topped Bush on spending. I did not like it when Bush was spending money and I do not like the spending Obummer is doing.

Go back to your trailers now, nothing to see here. Let us crazy liberals actually fix the economy, and you Conservatives can go back to worrying about important things like, if pizza is a vegetable, and painting US Army logos on race cars.
You crazy liberals have not done shit to fix the economy if anything you are slowing it down. With this new tax it will do nothing but slow down growth.

F I sell supplemental insurance to small businesses and none of them are in a growth mode. They are all sitting back waiting on what they are gonna be forced to do by this health care law. I walk into to about 50 businesses a week in Austin. Most of them are just gonna pay the fine instead of providing the insurance for employees. The good thing for me is what I sell is voluntary benefits so it does not affect me. So you can post all these bullshit sites to try and prove you are right. It still does not change the fact that you are wrong. How I know is I hear it face to face with business owners everyday.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp
You Conservatives make me laugh. It was just fine when that $46 billion in unpaid medical expenses and $1000 a year in insurance premium hikes was coming out of your paychecks every year. Now that the government is finally going to shift that burden to the individual and employer you bitch and complain? This bill is a Conservative's wet dream, but you think it's the end of the world...why? Because the Black Muslim is the one taking credit for it. Oh Bull shit! This burden is now on all of us. Did you not hear the ruling??? It is now gonna be a tax on the individual and the employer. I am sick of the fucking race card shit.
Stop believing everything Fox News tells ya. Read the ruling and you'll see that the impetus for supporting the argument over the individual mandate was akin to Congress exercising its authority to tax citizens. If you have insurance, then don't worry about it. The penalites associated with it are against those that choose not to insure their workforce, employees, etc. Anybody that's been in hard labor understands that insurance isn't a benefit yet the risks are greater for injury, and if you get hurt on the job while performing your job then that person is shit out of luck.

Quote:
I walk into about 50 businesses a week in Austin. Most of them are just gonna pay the fine instead of provding the insurance for employees.
Therein lies the problem; irresponsible business owners that choose profit over the well-being of their employees that help them make that profit. How much money can a business make when their employees call-in sick, get injured on the job, suffer from other illnesses and ailments and can't afford to get healthcare?
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #13
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
Stop believing everything Fox News tells ya. Read the ruling and you'll see that the impetus for supporting the argument over the individual mandate was akin to Congress exercising its authority to tax citizens. If you have insurance, then don't worry about it. The penalites associated with it are against those that choose not to insure their workforce, employees, etc. Anybody that's been in hard labor understands that insurance isn't a benefit yet the risks are greater for injury, and if you get hurt on the job while performing your job then that person is shit out of luck.

Therein lies the problem; irresponsible business owners that choose profit over the well-being of their employees that help them make that profit. How much money can a business make when their employees call-in sick, get injured on the job, suffer from other illnesses and ailments and can't afford to get healthcare?

The ER doesn't turn people away number one. The reason small business owners do not offer health insurance is because most only make enough money to pay the employees and just keep themselves afloat. It is not that they don't want to offer it. I do not think you understand how many small businesses are less than 10 employees.

The ruling not from Fox News which is you liberals catch all phrase if you say anything negative about your Savior Obummer came from the supreme court.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Want to talk about some REAL dumb ass fucks?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/peopl...e-of-obamacare

I think these folks win the grand prize.

The only ones dumber would be those who swear they're moving to Mexico because they're afraid Obama's going to pass gun control.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #15
Artist Formally Known As
Account Disabled

Let's not try and fool anyone both parties want gun control. Canada is not any better. Maybe Switzerland.

It is a tax and you will probably see higher unemployment in the future once it is in full force.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women