Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2020, 07:22 AM   #1
MaxShaft
Premium Access

Encounters: 144
Default Road trip Saturday

Hello my fellow mongers. Long, long time.

For various reasons, I have been out of the hobby game for almost three years. I still jump on the site about once a week to see what is happening the the hobby world.

I have never been a very good SC monger. But I have been reading about some cheap, down and dirty SC where play is almost insured. The place I selected was the D-Spot. I arrived Saturday the 11th around 3:30. Overall the place was relatively clean and not the dump I was expecting. Headed to the bar (as I normally do in any club) and got a diet Coke. There were probably 10 mongers inside with as many dancers. They were all latin with the exception of one white dancer and all seemed to be Cuban. As soon as I sat down, this massive Cuban chick came up to me at the bar. F**k. She could barely speak English but with verbal cues and facial expressions, she knew I was not receptive to her presence.

All these dancers were... well... whales. There was only one cut Chica with "A" tits, small waist and a cute bubble ass. I hung around for a couple of hours and I witnessed maybe three open clothed dances and one dance behind a blocked off partition area by the cute Chica who built a small Fort.

I don't know where to put info on T-Road any more so I will just add it here.

Drove down to T-Road and arrived around 6:15 pm. Now, I haven't been to T-Road since 2018. My biggest shock was to see that Jenny's was no longer in business. Sad.

Headed back North and stopped out front Smiles et. al. Walked into Smiles. Saw Gina in the back and there were three ladies that were Fugly. Walked out immediately.

Went to Blue Cat, which I have never had success in, and sat down at the bar and got another diet Coke. I was immediately attacked by a bar girl with huge tits and huge gut. Within a couple of minutes I let it be known I was not interested in her company. Boom, within two minutes, another bar girl tried to attach themselves to me. I tried to give her cues that I wasn't interested and after about five minutes I looked at her and said, "Can you please stop bothering me?" There was an attractive lady behind the bar and a younger one that was busy doing shit around the back. After about 45 minutes, the attractive lady asked me if I wanted to younger lady to join me. I asked if she would join me and she laughed say, "I can't do that." I finished my coke and watched the end of the SF game and left.

Damn... I miss my Asian Spa's. I guess it will be another three years before a road trip.

Be safe my brothers.

Max
MaxShaft is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:39 PM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Was Gina the one who's been working the bars for years?

If so, how did she look, back in 2005 she was hotter than hell with a great body. She could've worked for the Escape or Wildflower groups.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:18 PM   #3
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Thanks for the info. I swung by d spot a few weeks ago and was a little disappointed in the talent there. I was looking for perfection but nothing I was made my tinkly bits move. At least not from 6or 8 feet away.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 07:46 PM   #4
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Damn Max!
Sorry about that.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:18 AM   #5
ohne1
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
Thanks for the info. I swung by d spot a few weeks ago and was a little disappointed in the talent there. I was looking for perfection but nothing I was made my tinkly bits move. At least not from 6or 8 feet away.
Defiantly no perfection there. A few diamonds in the rough but you do have to wade through some garbage to find it.
ohne1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women