Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160579
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default BOUNTY; WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

I guess it is ok for people (private groups and individuals) to offer bounties on people who haven't been charged with anything...

Eric Holder won't touch the New Black Panther Party, why? Because Holder (and Obama by extension) are racists !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

How about this picture of Trayvon?

or this one? Fully informed
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

This will backlash against the Democrats....the Hispanic community is quietly watching and listening.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Whirlaway, I can 100% guarantee that you are the last person who knows what the Hispanic community is doing or thinking.
BigLouie is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
This will backlash against the Democrats....the Hispanic community is quietly watching and listening.
The New York Times is describing Zimmerman as a "white hispanic". They have used that phrase five times in the history of the newspaper. My guess is that in those few times they have used it, it was probably literally a white person.

There are Americans who immigrated from northern Spain with blonde hair and blue eyes that have Hispanic sir names. They are truly white Hispanics. Zimmerman was apparently half Cuban which typically means a mixture of several races including black Africans.

I think it's interesting that the fact that Zimmerman is a college student is not being widely reported. It doesn't fit the profile that main stream media wants to portray. They want people think that Trayvon was killed by a "rascist white guy", not a half Hispanic/Cuban, college student.

The main stream media is deliberately feeding the racial tension connected to this incident; the media is doing a form of community organizing that amounts to inciting a riot.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Where is Obama's condemnation of a bounty put on the head of a hispanic citizen?
Old 03-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How about this picture of Trayvon?

or this one? Fully informed
All the photo's of Trayvon I've seen so far looked so angelic. These are the first ones that I've seen that look menacing. These are obviously more recent.

He's flashing gang signs in the top photo; I wonder if he was in a gang.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #8
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Wow way to go with the stereotyping again. Let's see .. blame the victim because of what he was wearing (a hoodie), blame the victim because he was tall, blame the victim because he put gold teeth in him mouth.. ah huh, blame the victim because he poses with gangsta signage. Listen I have kids (white kids) who also wear hoodies, who also thinks its funny to pose like this (like so many teenagers do black and white alike) it does not make them gangsters.

You just keep on with the stereotyping don't ya? Yet you complain that the race card is always being used and YOU keep bringing up the racism shit.

Your a real peach arn't ya? This was a kid shot down in cold blood. His killer has yet to be arrested or even detained.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

BigLoser; please remain the useful idiot.......my Florida buddies tell me the local hispanic talk radio is all over the unfair treatment that Zimmerman is getting on this one, especially the dead or alive bounty........................ .and here is the latest bit of racism outta Florida;

I didn't know Hispanics were Crackers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Whirlaway, I can 100% guarantee that you are the last person who knows what the Hispanic community is doing or thinking.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where is Obama's condemnation of a bounty put on the head of a hispanic citizen?

Putting a bounty on someone, wanted dead or alive, has to be illegal. These people should be arrested. This sort of thing could easily get out of control. Spike Lee has tweeted Zimmerman's home address and has requested that it be retweeted.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In cold blood you say??? Who broke Zimmerman's nose? Doesn't sound like cold blood to me. Do you even understand what that phrase means?

As for the pictures of Trayvon; do you know how deep you have to go into Google or Bing to find them? Are they trying to cover them up? I don't know but if you just ask for photos all you can get are the ones we've seen so far. You have to be very specific to get to those photos.

I will also remind sexyeccentric that someone on this site has already called for shooting people wearing mullets and no underwear under their sweat pants. That sounds like profiling to me and not towards black people.

I get a feeling the left has left their ass hanging out in the breeze again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #12
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
In cold blood you say??? Who broke Zimmerman's nose? Doesn't sound like cold blood to me. Do you even understand what that phrase means?

As for the pictures of Trayvon; do you know how deep you have to go into Google or Bing to find them? Are they trying to cover them up? I don't know but if you just ask for photos all you can get are the ones we've seen so far. You have to be very specific to get to those photos.

I will also remind sexyeccentric that someone on this site has already called for shooting people wearing mullets and no underwear under their sweat pants. That sounds like profiling to me and not towards black people.

I get a feeling the left has left their ass hanging out in the breeze again.

I'm not a techie but I understand there is way scrubbing (removing)internet content. I wonder if the unflattering photos of Trayvon will become impossible to obtain in the next couple of days.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The shit is really going to hit the fan when the Grand Jury hears ALL of the facts of the case, and nobills Zimmerman.

I have a friend in another Hobby who lives in Tampa. He is in Law enforcement.

He told me that more and more is comming out about Trevon Martin, and in the end, he will be exposed for exactly what he was, a young punk "gangsta" out casing houses.

The real victims will be his parents, who then will have to go through the humiliation of watching their Son being drug through the mud again. They will find out things that they didn't know, or refused to recognize.

Of course, even though the "Law" will not be able to prosecute Zimmerman, the poverty pimps and modern plantation masters will continue to to stir up the shit.

President Obama should have known better than to ever say a word about this. He said that if he had a Son, he would look just like Trevon.

As more facts come forth, The President will wish he had never said that.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #14
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Florida is a swing state with lots of Electoral College votes. The Cuban vote has always been critical in Florida and they almost always vote Republican. This should energize the Cuban vote for the Republicans. I hope this incident costs Obama the election.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #15
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Jd you know that mullet was in jest, stop being so dramatic.

And these bounty fools are no better than Zimmerman's wannabe vilgilantism. But I find it ridiculous people are using his Facebook photos to justify his death, that's like justifying a rape because a girl posted slutty pictures of herself. Now I would be more apt to believe Martin wasn't a victim if he had a police or juvie record but even then it would still be wrong because thiz kid was not taking part in any criminal activity on the night of his death.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women