Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160594
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lets conduct an experiment here in the sand box

First let's get a list of Different radio shows and news programs. The experiment is to see if the other side is really as bad as one assumes.

Around here, if a lefty hears something like Rush, or Beck you automatically and unconsciously dismiss whatever the information is because it comes from someone you have been programed to dismiss.

If you guys on the left could have those on the right listen to ONE voice on your side and really hear what they had to say, who would it be? I'm game to listen to the entirety of the show and come back with notes. I'm sure, based on how much time we all seem to spend in here, we could all go a bit out of our way to hear the other side and then list reasons we did or did not agree.

I know it's hard to get through a whole show hearing a voice you can't stand, but think of what we could learn together!!

I will of course offer up Glenn Beck (to be heard in his entireity, not just a snip the left took out of context.) The shows at night are the most informative. You'll need to sign up for GBTV.com and then cancel after you do the show. I will personally bow to anyone that has the balls for this experiment.

What voice from the left do you want me to hear? I'll listen to whomever the group agrees is the best voice to speak.

Any other voices or shows guys? Are we actually the people we claim we are or are we just political zombies that like to throw sand? I'm down for either one with this crew, but I'm hoping there is substance behind the handles.

Anyone want to take part in this? And COG don't dog them before they decide. Maybe we can all learn something? We have to try and find middle ground or we are all the people we say we hate.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

While I'm waiting for the lefties to post their suggestions, I thought I would get ready for the experiment by going on the left's favorite web site as a kind of warm up.

http://english.pravda.ru/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am in.........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Obama still sucks.
pantsontheground is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Have them listen to me...I'm all knowing...and my refrigerator is awesome...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
Obama still sucks.
It's important to stay on message. Repetition is critical.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Kayla, you misunderstand me. I won't "dog" them, that's not even appealing. Now dogging you . . . well, that's another story.

Honestly, I doubt there is much to learn from listening to Glenn Beck. Rush, Hannity, Ed Shultz, Rachel Maddow, Alan Colmes and pretty much anyone on MSM. They usually just regurgitate the talking points they're given. But I'll play, as long as the show isn't on cable. I don't have cable.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #8
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't intend for this to turn in to a Glenn Beck thread (it's very interesting how that happens though. He must have power I don't know about.)

COG, I'd be willing to have a wager with you. If you listen to GB show 3 out of 5 nights and don't believe he actually is someone worth listening too and learning from, I'll give you a free session. If I win, you get me dinner.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're on, Kayla! Either way, I win! It's on GBTV, right? I will check it out.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #10
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Get the shows at night that start at 5 I think. I always watch the recorded version because I'm never home when they start. There's something else called the real news that will blow your socks off.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I didn't intend for this to turn in to a Glenn Beck thread (it's very interesting how that happens though. He must have power I don't know about.)

COG, I'd be willing to have a wager with you. If you listen to GB show 3 out of 5 nights and don't believe he actually is someone worth listening too and learning from, I'll give you a free session. If I win, you get me dinner.
Glad you didn't offer that one to me, it would cost me a ticket to Dallas to get my game.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:09 AM   #12
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm contemplating this wager...
However, it may well cause a cerebral hematoma and cause my ears to bleed from the utter rubbish I'm hearing;-)
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

But Libdev, wouldn't it be reassuring to know that you actually had a brain? I mean, there is a question about that. Might be nice to know for sure.
Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #14
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Touche' mate.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Ive listened to Hannity, Rush, Beck et al

Ive also listened to the Ed show and Larry Od

Im smart enough to know I dont need to continue the experiment to determine what a bunch of human political talking point parrots can do to not impress me in the least.

When Beck was on the carpet with Fox, I read an Interview with a Fox Broadcast Exec (cant remember the name or chapter and verse to quote him) who was talking about the direction News Television was going ... keep in mind this had nothing to do with Beck,Hannity or anything of a political nature, just the venue itself ... I clearly remember him talking about the public apathy for the same tired rhetoric, day in day out, and in the not too distant future the industry as a whole would start planning to find other formats, and he considered that refreshing for the market.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women