Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35153
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2019, 07:25 PM   #1
RSeventy1
Registered Member

Default So, i gotta bang some old fat chicks 1st!?!?

just joined the board. browsed thru some ads, some bio pages, & even posted an ad of my own. what i seem to be learning @ this point is for me to even get a chance to be with a provider worthy of seeing, i gotta bang some fat &/or old chicks first. not one provider i messaged that i thought would be worth seeing is willing to give me a chance. i gotta go fuck someone else first. or i gotta pay for p411. what the fuck!? ridiculous. i thought this board would be a better easier more legit process for hobbying. looks like i'm better off using rub ratings, adult look, adult search, listcrawler, or just amps.

ANY NOT OLD NOT FAT YET GOOD LOOKING PROVIDER WANT TO GIVE ME A CHANCE!?!?!? this is fucking ridiculous. u all need clients. that is why u are here. i doubt it is for shits & giggles. we want to utilize your services, but you make it nearly fucking impossible. what a fucking joke.

SOME PROVIDER PLEASE PM ME if u can & are willing to help me out. i do not have any recent references. the ones i had before getting on the board are either retired or unfindable for whatever reasons. i usually use rub ratings or adult look or etc & most providers there are not going to provide a referral anyone will accept. & amps or other massage parlors do not do referrals. & i am not paying for p411, but even if i would, I GOTTA HAVE A FUCKING REFERRAL!!!

SO SOMEBODY WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME A CHANCE. i refuse to fuck some fat old nasty chick just to get a referral. NOT HAPPENING. i can do that for free all day long anywhere on the planet. i will gladly show my i.d. when i walk in, strip nude & place donation in clear site so u know i'm not a cop & am carrying no weapons. jesus fucking christ this is fucking stupid. should not be this hard.
RSeventy1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #2
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Lol, well you just ensured that a bunch of women put you on their DNS list. Good luck with the screening
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #3
chipper
Ambassador

Encounters: 25
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't have to do anything that you don't want to!
chipper is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:54 PM   #4
Iluvwomen
Gaining Momentum

I was in the same boat. All of this golden pussy syndrome and wanting real world info to book an appointment is BS. Book a FBSM with one of the great ladies on here(I won't post their names but they were terrific), look on Eros, and find a reputable lady who is not a pig. They are out there and if you will be kind,patient, respectful, and a gentleman to the real ladies that you may want to see you will find success (Level 1). There is no reason to throw your money away on here to get a referral from any chick who you don't find attractive or worth your money. Believe me there are other ways to get to the desired result.
Iluvwomen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:56 PM   #5
RSeventy1
Registered Member

hey mr rogers, fuck off asshole.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:56 PM   #6
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Sorry man you gotta pay your dues. When I started I had to see a few ladies I wouldn't see today.If you think you going to walk in and see a dime piece on your first go you are mistaken. You need references to get into the club of the elite. It isn't just about money...its about safety.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:57 PM   #7
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSeventy1 View Post
If you insult other members, you will be banned. Think before you post.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:59 PM   #8
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:16 PM   #9
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well. Did not be shy. Tell us what you really think.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:23 PM   #10
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Post an ISO looking for a newbie friendly provider, don't bash the ladies that want to be safe, jeez.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:23 PM   #11
RSeventy1
Registered Member

aint fucking fat chicks, sry.
Old 07-09-2019, 08:27 PM   #12
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

well I'm pretty sure there are newbie friendly ladies on here that aren't BBW that will see you. Like motor said, put in an ISO but this thread may have shrunk the pool down a tad. good luck to you and please post a review of your experience
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:29 PM   #13
RSeventy1
Registered Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-09-2019, 11:33 PM   #14
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Took him a little over 2 hours to get banned and from my point of view that was 2 hours too long.
Jeez just because you are paying money for a service does not give you the right to be rude to the service provider. I do not care if that is a waitress, mechanic, or provider. I suspect though that he expected to get banned from the start and this was a bogus fake account where he could spew his venom from an account/email that he would not have be burned.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 11:37 PM   #15
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

These trolls need to up their game. Look up sweaterpuppies or something like that. He/she was an excellent troll. Ijs
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women