Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2019, 11:43 AM   #76
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Clearly you have issues about race and oppression. To move forward one needs to learn from the pass not dwell in it.

As far as close minded that Sir is you clearly you don’t get that it’s a providers preference who they see and just want to make this a race thing on hobby site.

Also if you are going to be a SJW I would imagine being out there in the real world it would be more effective than on a keyboard.

I’m also not a “boy” I’m a man and I'm not a “knucklehead” as I can understand the basics of what’s preference and what’s racism something multiple people on here have tried to get you to understand but you either don’t want to get it or you do but you choose to continue on what ever narrative about race.

Lastly I’m not going to waste anymore time on this thread as it’s just going in circles.
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:02 PM   #77
kira.sweets
GENUINE BABY DOLL

User ID: 85001
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice! Perfectly said ...
kira.sweets is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:42 PM   #78
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
Clearly you have issues about race and oppression. To move forward one needs to learn from the pass not dwell in it.

As far as close minded that Sir is you clearly you don’t get that it’s a providers preference who they see and just want to make this a race thing on hobby site.

Also if you are going to be a SJW I would imagine being out there in the real world it would be more effective than on a keyboard.

I’m also not a “boy” I’m a man and I'm not a “knucklehead” as I can understand the basics of what’s preference and what’s racism something multiple people on here have tried to get you to understand but you either don’t want to get it or you do but you choose to continue on what ever narrative about race.

Lastly I’m not going to waste anymore time on this thread as it’s just going in circles.
Excellent post my brother. I agree with all your points. Randall was clearly insulting you by calling you "boy" and I'm glad you called him out on it.

Randall is both a professional victim and a racist and it's sad if he doesn't want to acknowledge that and even sadder if he doesn't realize that about himself. Expect him to keep playing the victim and shouting "racism" for many more years on ECCIE.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 01:40 PM   #79
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post

Dude, you haven't said a. damn. thing.

Gee, what else is there when a provider says, I'll suck and fuck everyone EXCEPT BLACKS?

I posted this way so you can see it. You see all the ^^^above^^^space there??

That's room for you to think of a decent answer, and not some bullshit, stupid answer like before.

It'd be the same thing if I said, I'll buy a diamond watch for everyone EXCEPT SHORT PEOPLE...oh, btw, NO OFFENSE short people. It's just my preference.

Now, through NO FAULT of their own, short people get no diamond watch. If you can't grasp how DISCRIMINATION works, then I don't know what to tell you, except that, you might POSSIBLY be an idiot.

I can't confirm that you're an idiot, but I HAVE to lean in that direction, given the information presented to me (namely lack of intelligence).

These women can choose to see who they want to. I'm not saying they can't. I ask this, why is the burden of GRIEF and SOCIAL DISCOMFORT placed on the ones discriminated against?

[Again, I ask you to imagine this 'open Eccie platform', where we're all in one room, SPEAKING, NOT POSTING. An NBA provider stands before us all and announces her ad, and in doing so says, "I don't see AA, or any mix of AA, or any identifiable, traceable evidence thereof.", who's supposed to feel the discomfort of the moment....the providers OR the black guys that they have omitted from their services? ]

This board has done a wonderful job of shifting the burden of discomfort to the very few black guys that are on this board...many of whom are too pussyfoot to say anything (because they got the YES SUR, NO SUR, MASSA SUR mindset).

This board enables it. You all reinforce it. Black guys with small balls accept it (yes sur, massa sur...no sur, massa sur). A few others like me say a little something, but not enough.

The Establishment always hates those that don't...conform. Take the AOC, for example. They can't STAND her, because the truth hurts. Well, like her, I'm just speaking the truth and I ask the 'WRONG' questions (i.e. questions you all don't want to answer). If some of you want to act butt hurt over it. Sorry, don't know what to tell you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:03 PM   #80
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
It's a free country, is why.
So the providers do have the right to see who they want without your approval?
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:06 PM   #81
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
So the providers do have the right to see who they want without your approval?
Read the whole post, genius (you CAN read, correct?)

I said that already. I also asked why is the discomfort of it pushed AWAY from the providers and to the black guys?
Old 07-18-2019, 04:07 PM   #82
Boblee
Gaining Momentum

Ah yes; the nut bag that keeps on giving!

These kinds of threads are truly ........ worthless. Well, more power to the racist internet trolls trying to control the world. One day you might wake from your dream and come to terms with the real world.
Boblee is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:10 PM   #83
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

random thought.. has anyone ever seen Creed and suriam77 in the same room?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:28 PM   #84
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Take the AOC, for example. They can't STAND her, because the truth hurts.
I would have never dreamed that you were a fan of AOC and her wisdom...
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:52 PM   #85
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I would have never dreamed that you were a fan of AOC and her wisdom...
You just made my point (as if your handle wasn't already doing it). We all know you're part of the GOP.

It's only a matter of time before your far right, conservo, assclown party no longer exist.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:10 PM   #86
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You just made my point (as if your handle wasn't already doing it). We all know you're part of the GOP.

It's only a matter of time before your far right, conservo, assclown party no longer exist.

is this another i'm not a racist but everyone else is post?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:19 AM   #87
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
is this another i'm not a racist but everyone else is political post?
fixed it for you.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 09:19 AM   #88
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the one message that Creed makes perfectly clear is

he is the Sweet Sweetback https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_...aadasssss_Song

of ECCIE, railing against the White Man, while sneaking behind him to enjoy some side White Pussy

that mentality is fucked up on many levels. it plays in to the hands of White Supremacists who believe deep in their hearts, that black guys crave white pussy, in near animal-like fashion.

Creed holds himself up to be cultured and mannered, but his responses are more visceral and low-class than anyone I have seen on this Board.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:57 PM   #89
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the one message that Creed makes perfectly clear is

he is the Sweet Sweetback https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_...aadasssss_Song

of ECCIE, railing against the White Man, while sneaking behind him to enjoy some side White Pussy

that mentality is fucked up on many levels. it plays in to the hands of White Supremacists who believe deep in their hearts, that black guys crave white pussy, in near animal-like fashion.

Creed holds himself up to be cultured and mannered, but his responses are more visceral and low-class than anyone I have seen on this Board.
The truth tends to be painful.

Look who your agreeing audience is.

Sorry for not conforming to the house ______ stance that you all appreciate so much. Sorry, only...not.

As I've stated before, I love women of all races.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 AM   #90
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Dude, you haven't said a. damn. thing.

Gee, what else is there when a provider says, I'll suck and fuck everyone EXCEPT BLACKS?

I posted this way so you can see it. You see all the ^^^above^^^space there??

That's room for you to think of a decent answer, and not some bullshit, stupid answer like before.

It'd be the same thing if I said, I'll buy a diamond watch for everyone EXCEPT SHORT PEOPLE...oh, btw, NO OFFENSE short people. It's just my preference.

Now, through NO FAULT of their own, short people get no diamond watch. If you can't grasp how DISCRIMINATION works, then I don't know what to tell you, except that, you might POSSIBLY be an idiot.

I can't confirm that you're an idiot, but I HAVE to lean in that direction, given the information presented to me (namely lack of intelligence).

These women can choose to see who they want to. I'm not saying they can't. I ask this, why is the burden of GRIEF and SOCIAL DISCOMFORT placed on the ones discriminated against?

[Again, I ask you to imagine this 'open Eccie platform', where we're all in one room, SPEAKING, NOT POSTING. An NBA provider stands before us all and announces her ad, and in doing so says, "I don't see AA, or any mix of AA, or any identifiable, traceable evidence thereof.", who's supposed to feel the discomfort of the moment....the providers OR the black guys that they have omitted from their services? ]

This board has done a wonderful job of shifting the burden of discomfort to the very few black guys that are on this board...many of whom are too pussyfoot to say anything (because they got the YES SUR, NO SUR, MASSA SUR mindset).

This board enables it. You all reinforce it. Black guys with small balls accept it (yes sur, massa sur...no sur, massa sur). A few others like me say a little something, but not enough.

The Establishment always hates those that don't...conform. Take the AOC, for example. They can't STAND her, because the truth hurts. Well, like her, I'm just speaking the truth and I ask the 'WRONG' questions (i.e. questions you all don't want to answer). If some of you want to act butt hurt over it. Sorry, don't know what to tell you.
+1
MrKlean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women