Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2019, 06:29 PM   #61
sebastiandark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
I agree with Whisky_1 100%
Whisky,

You raise a lot of valid points that I agree with. To be honest, yes it’s disappointing to be excluded solely based on the color of your skin. Then again, if she harbors that mindset, I would rather know up front. As an aside, if you look, you can generally find a girl that doesnt have that restriction.
sebastiandark is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:16 PM   #62
Rodrigos
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Aversive racism or Immplicit racism, bottom line the lady has the right to choose for whatever reason, and in this business no explanation is really necessary!
Rodrigos is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 02:51 AM   #63
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe it's because I'm not a "No AA" provider but I don't think it's racist to have a preference or pick and choose who you see. I honestly see more racist remarks from hobbyist because majority of them just assume all black providers are ghetto, low class or pimped which honestly....some of these white girls man but it is what it is. It's like arguing about a provider's rates tbh. You can talk about it until you're blue in the face but everyone involved in the hobby has the choice to see whoever they want for whatever reason so it's a waste of energy to even go back and forth about it.
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:41 AM   #64
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushella View Post
Maybe it's because I'm not a "No AA" provider but I don't think it's racist to have a preference or pick and choose who you see. I honestly see more racist remarks from hobbyist because majority of them just assume all black providers are ghetto, low class or pimped which honestly....some of these white girls man but it is what it is. It's like arguing about a provider's rates tbh. You can talk about it until you're blue in the face but everyone involved in the hobby has the choice to see whoever they want for whatever reason so it's a waste of energy to even go back and forth about it.
all valid points
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:41 AM   #65
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Good points. The problem is, the many of the black hobbyists do not look at it as a personal perference, they feel that if they are not allowed access, they throw out the racist card.

Providers have a choice is seeing who they want to see just as hobbyists choose to spend their money on who they see fit, pretty simple.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:31 PM   #66
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Good points. The problem is, the many of the black hobbyists do not look at it as a personal perference, they feel that if they are not allowed access, they throw out the racist card.

Providers have a choice is seeing who they want to see just as hobbyists choose to spend their money on who they see fit, pretty simple.

Good points. I think it just comes down to the fact that no one wants to be excluded.

If EVERY cute, young spinner in DFW said "educated, respectful black guys - $150/hr, anything goes" but then said "white guys - $400/hr no msog and cbj only" there'd be a lot of 'who do these GPS-suffering (insert insult) think they are?' Every race of men would be making multitudes of threads if they were a regular target for exclusion.

Having said that, dudes should not worry about NBA...just focus on those ladies that are appreciative of the brothas. Most of the time you'll have no way of knowing WHY she has that policy.

Besides, if she's saying NBA, her screening techniques are likely poor and she's exactly the type that would probably get robbed by a white/Latino/Asian dude anyway because she ASSumed that NBA would protect her

Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:46 PM   #67
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plains45 View Post
Besides, if she's saying NBA, her screening techniques are likely poor and she's exactly the type that would probably get robbed by a white/Latino/Asian dude anyway because she ASSumed that NBA would protect her
I don't know, I could spin it the other way.. in my experience, the NBA ladies have tighter screening.. they want to BE SURE you are not black.. how many Providers will ask for "race, age"? when you message/text them? part of that is probably wanting to be sure it's you when you tap on their door, but it is screening nonetheless.

if she doesn't want black guys, there is likely more on her "I don't want..." list, it may not be stated in an ad, but it makes intuitive sense.. she would need to be a good screener to avoid that don't want this list
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:48 PM   #68
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

What I always find curious is this...95% of my guy friends are 45-65 year old professional white guys. With only a few exceptions, they all are adamant about NOT seeing girls who advertise as NBA. The reasons are various...worried about pimps, white trash, racist, poor screening, high volume, etc. I don't necessarily agree, just relating what is told to me.

So, if ladies are looking to get the so called "best clients" - I find it curious that they are actively doing something that chases their desired demographic away.

Also, while no one can really know if someone is actually racist because they are NBA, saying "I will not see any Black Men" is discriminatory by definition. And yes, it is her preference to be discriminatory, but discriminatory all the same. To ask for race or ethnicity and then make a decision based on all the other factors, is a more of a simple preference. But there is no way to claim that you are not discriminating if you completely block an entire group of people.

That said, discriminating is not always bad in context. Discriminating Taste is seen as a good thing, after all.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:53 PM   #69
kushella
Black Lives Matter

User ID: 385008
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Black and Asian clients are the best clients lol. IDC I said what I said. These girls missing out. BBC will make you feel whole inside lmaoo and Asian guys are just so nice. You just wanna hold em and love em forever.
kushella is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 04:06 PM   #70
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
BBC will make you feel whole inside
your opinion, I don't intend to find out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
if ladies are looking to get the so called "best clients" - I find it curious that they are actively doing something that chases their desired demographic away.
that's it though, they would rather just exclude a few people they don't like, it's easier than putting in the real work to find out who they might like. those points about why guys don't want to see NBA girls are valid.. beyond the negative ads, there is a negative reason for the exclusion. only a true low-life guy would find any solace in an NBA ad, the great majority find fault with the Provider placing the ad.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 09:49 PM   #71
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post

Maaaaan, I know DAMN WELL you aren't this dumb. There's no way, dude. There's no fucking way.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 09:55 PM   #72
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Lol. I’m dying.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:37 PM   #73
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

"Dumb is what dumb does"

😁😁😁
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM   #74
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I’m not trying to be an instigator but Randall Creed your profile shows your location as Atlanta (ATL).

So why come to the Dallas board to make a big deal over who providers here in the DFW choose see or not?
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 08:02 AM   #75
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It's a free country, is why. I don't need a passport to post in another free American city...do I? What, are we supposed to limit ourselves to whatever locale we hobby in?

Shit, boy. Get out, talk to other people across the country once a while and stop limiting yourself to the same knuckleheads in the same region and shit. Reach out to some new knuckleheads, and get out of your close-minded, myopic ways of thinking.

Not only that, but I like to see what's going on in the areas I've hobbied in. As you can see, I got reviews in Dallas, Oklahoma City, few other places here and there. I get pussy everywhere. I don't discriminate. I love women all over.

Now you know. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women