Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Irritating situation....

So I got about 3 bitches, all from one session....who knows where to start, but here it is.

I call and make an appointment with a gal I've seen before, and enjoyed. All's good, come on up, so off I go. When I arrive, the girl is PO'ed and I can see it....but not at me......she starts telling me about some monger who stiffed her on paying earlier in the day. So, I listen, and she says let's get comfy, so off we go.....and you guessed it, she talked about the exact details of how this guys stiffed her. And how he promised to come back and pay her....and never shows....and the drama grows from there......

So I'm pissed for the following:

1. I don't really want to hear about other sessions that a provider has had.....kind of kills the delusion, you know?

2. The poor provider was distracted and not on her game because she had fucked up and not gotten the donation up front, from someone she called a "regular"......and was pissed at the monger and herself.....

3.I kinda got my moneys worth because I like this girl, and the session was OK, but not what I went there expecting.......I just did not like listening to all the chatter about the douche who skipped without paying.

So.....the bottom line.....I'm pissed but I'm not at the girl......

I think if the guy who didn't pay this girl reads this....you're a fuckwad for stiffing her...and causing me to have a lesser session because you are a cheap fucker.

Girls got enough worries about the hobby, just like us guys got worries.....but when a guy doesn't pay a provider....that's fucking low.

Hey dickwad....you owe the girl her money....and me an apology.

Can't think of any other way to call this shithead out. Where's Dearhunter when I need him.....

elg....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post

Hey dickwad....you owe the girl her money....and me an apology.

Can't think of any other way to call this shithead out. Where's Dearhunter when I need him.....

elg....
Well put.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Actually the dickwad does not owe you an apology. The dickwad owes the lady the money and apology. The lady owes you an apology for making you uncomfortable will her play by play getting stiffed.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #4
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Actually the dickwad does not owe you an apology. The dickwad owes the lady the money and apology. The lady owes you an apology for making you uncomfortable will her play by play getting stiffed.
I'm with you on this. It isn't professional to be upset or talk about others during a date. I think in fact she owes you part of your donation back for being unprofessional or a screaming special next date.
Yeah, I see a fair share of new friends but 85% of my business is return friends and regular friends. They are the most important! I give them better specials, try and work my schedule around them, and do my best to ensure they have a great time. If a regular always books me at noon one day or both days I'm in town I will hold that open for him. If a new Gent asks for noon I try and sway them to a diff time, if they are stuck on 10-2 I decline. Yes, they would be giving me more of a donation but my regular means more because they are regularly giving me a donation, the new Gent could be one and done then I never hear from him again, his extra 20-50 isn't worth it the one time.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #5
Guest052913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

My 2 cents - I'd be 100% pissed at HER!! Why would you be pissed at him?
It's her game, she should be on top of it!
We work hard for our play $ and when we are with our gal, we want it to be just the 2 of us, not every other Tom, Dick and Harry she's been with. We DO NOT need to hear about any/every other guy, we DO NOT want to lay there why she reads text messages, we DO NOT want to be short changed because of HER situation!!
I'd be pissed too but clearly at her!!
Guest052913 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #6
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Sammy,

You and Lexxxy are probably right, but still.....anyone who gets ripped off is gonna be upset enough to be "off" thier game, no matter the business. Maybe she should have not taken any more appointments that day.....but people gotta eat, so ........ I get why she made the next appointment.

We all have enough drama that goes along with this business......and anyone who adds to it makes it harder for guys and gals alike.

I still say......a guy who stiffs a provider is a dickhead. Her fault, yes, for not taking care of business first, but unfortunately, people tend to trust too much sometimes and then get taken advantage of.

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #7
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't get me wrong, I feel terrible for her. Sorry if my post came out cold hearted, we have all been royally pooched here or there and it is horrible. Ncns, cancelling multi hours/overnights last minute, and shorting are all terrible. It can really F a girl over.
Someone that I THOUGHT was a good guy screwed me over terribly recently. He told me GE would be in my town for work and wanted to see me. I decided to stay local for him and rook that night off of work for him. I had someone call for a $1000 overnight which I declined because I had plans already. The day comes for our date, I started getting ready, I write him, and he tells me no his trip was canceled and he's still in Rochester ....I was LIVID. I lost out on bartending money plus tips, my $1000 overnight, and his $160 donation. I literally sat around my house pissed all night that I was screwed over so badly by a regular I trusted and moved the sun and the moon and the stars for.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
Sandman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Lexxxy,I don't think your post came off cold hearted at all.In fact i agree 100% with what you said and it seems to me that your business skills,common sense and overall attitude are spot on.It's nice to hear that you take special care of your regular customers and it's quite refreshing
Sandman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #9
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I agree that, ideally, a provider should not burden a client with her own problems during a session. On the other hand, this is a secretive business, and it is understandable that she was looking for the next available person to commiserate with her misfortunes.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:43 AM   #10
Maximum4
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

While I agree, it'd be great if the provider can compartmentalize her issues....

No one should rip anyone off. As the original poster states, THAT'S FUCKING LOW.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
2. The poor provider was distracted and not on her game because she had fucked up and not gotten the donation up front, from someone she called a "regular"......

Girls got enough worries about the hobby.......

elg....
I have had times a regular gave me "Last week's Special Rate."

Like, dude, the special is over.

Effects:
I may not schedule again with him
If I do schedule, my performance would not be as amenable as normal
Reference for him becomes YMMV

A double edged sword of the business is that GENTS GET CURIOUS!

Which lady does what how where & when? Reviews are posted. Discussions are created.

I understand fully not wanting to hear that story during your time.

Sometimes, discussions behind closed doors with a lady leads to questions like "I am interested in ____ . Have you any experience?"

Uh, yeah. I mean, a simple yes is not enough, so I elaborate, at times, to a degree.

"What's the weirdest experience?" question is always bizarre, because I know the poor man won't have sexual urges for a month, and it will haunt him for a year during sexual experiences if I tell him the truth.

Much of the time, a man wants to know his donation is going for a good cause. Providers and hobbyists get to know each other to a large degree and hopefully keep a healthy boundary as the "relationship-of-sort" evolves.

I never cease to be amazed in this industry.

Just like the "Last week's special rate: from a regular." Like, I know in my head not to trust anyone, yet being a regular it really throws me for a loop.

"I was expecting it, just not from you."

And such has my entire life been... Sometimes I have expectations in life and when I do, I am often disappointed. However, when I do not have any expectations, I am disappointed in myself.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:06 AM   #12
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

The provider got stiffed, so it's only natural for her to be pissed. However, things happen to all of us in life. A real professional would have just met you and not complained during your session about being stiffed. There are many aspects to what being professional means. Be on time, be clean, have a good attitude, make the gent feel his best, the list goes on and on. Although I do feel bad she got stiffed, there is a time and a place to complain, during your session was not that time/place. I think if she couldn't be at her best, she should have rescheduled the date or atleast postponed it for a little while in order to gather her emotions, calm down and get herself together. When my dog died I was quite upset, naturally. I cancelled a date I had on that day because I would rather take the time to gather my emotions, then come to this gent all upset/sad over the loss of my dog. Regardless, you met the lady and it's over. You can't turn back time. I think the best thing for you to do is, to email her and express compassion towards her getting stiffed, but you were a little disapointed because it put a damper on the date she had with you. As others have mentioned, perhaps she will give you a discount or atleast an apology. Sometimes, communication is key.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #13
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Was she completely ripped off or shorted like twenty bucks? My sympathies and anger correlate proportionally to the amount of the discrepancy. Mistakes and miscommunications can happen to anyone.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:14 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I have had ladies cry on my shoulders about real life happenings during appointments. I always listen and try to make them feel better. Often I will just excuse myself out and ask about rescheduling when things are a bit worked out. Sometimes I stay and be as tender as I can be. But swinging 1.3" of dangling death being tender can be difficult.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana M. View Post
You can't turn back time. I think the best thing for you to do is, to email her and express compassion towards her getting stiffed, but you were a little disapointed because it put a damper on the date she had with you. As others have mentioned, perhaps she will give you a discount or atleast an apology. Sometimes, communication is key.
I disagree about contacting the lady about his disappointment. More than likely he will come off as a douche bag despite his intentions. As you said communication is key but when one's emotions are visible miscommunication is inevitable. She has to be the one to reach out and apologize and offer any kind of special.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women