Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Ever have one of these nights? *Blushing* XXX

So, I just got done bar tending and cleaning up. We had a pretty slow night but it was a rocking place to be. I live a few blocks from where I bar tend and there are 3 hotels around the bar area as well. The people that were in were all from out of town staying at the hotels around the bar which is weird, we didn't have a single regular. Since no one was driving I served liberally and we had the music cranking. I don't drink that often to begin with and I NEVER drink at work...except for like Christmas and tonight. I had 2 crown royal Manhattans throughout the evening to just sip on.
Let me tell you, I am so happy and aroused right now. There is this crispness in the air and this feeling. It is hard to explain, I am no where near drunk just slightly tipsy. I just feel so wonderful and everything is erotic to me. The second I got home I took off my heels and unclipped my fishnets then started to rub my feet slowly but hard and deep which made me want to get comfy and undress further. I undid my blouse and unzipped my skirt. I got a bottle of water form the fridge in my corset bra and garter belt. As I drank I felt the cold drops of condensation drop onto my chest and it made my entire body tingle. I ran my fingertips across my chest where the beads of water were and the feeling gave me goose bumps. I wanted to warm up and calm myself down so I decided to run my shower. I undid the hooks on my corset bra and then my garter, I stood there for a moment admiring the lace details on my garter belt then hung it on the back of the door. I got into the hot shower which oddly just turned me on even more. Thoughts started to race through my mind while I soaped up my eager flesh and stared at the shower wand. I couldn't help myself, I took the wand off and ran it all over my body on massage mode. I couldn't stop thinking about putting my foot on the edge of the tub and letting my hand slowly run the shower wand down further and further. The second the water hit my flower I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall of the shower just taking in every second of it, the amazing warm massaging feeling, the gentle steam falling on my exposed skin, the feel of the water running down my inner thighs and legs. I enjoyed it so much I almost fell over after my 3rd peak. When I got out of the shower I squirmed the entire time I dried myself off and smirked at the thought of how bad of a girl I was. I am here all curled up in my robe on my bed about to go to sleep and figured I would share my evening with you.
Ever have a similar experience? A night where your own touch drives you wild?
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
Smithdoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Not really but you have gotten me all excited this morning before going into work lol.
Smithdoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #3
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
?
Ok had to qoute you so i could get the smiley faces!! Damn girl do you know what you just did to half the guys on this board who are sitting here drinking there morning coffee at there office desk!! we wish we where there to help you!! Man did you get my mind racing this morning!!! Guess i may have to go this afternoon to help me with my little problem you just gave me!!

Thanks Lexxy damn i do beleive its gonna be a good day!!!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

That happens to me periodically and it's called the spur of the moment urge. You sometimes never know when it'll hit ya. This is why we have BP girls. You don't have to set up the appointment days in advance
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:33 AM   #5
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default very erotic story

im hard as a rock now but as you were off duty private citizen why not just grab one of the nice fellows at the bar and give him a memory of a lifetime and get some for yourself. no reason for this lucky fellow to ever know your in the buz and he would have such a great story and memory
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #6
bigkid69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You are a goddess Lexxxy!!

I have never been that aroused by my own touch, but I'd love to be aroused by your touch, SOON!
bigkid69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantsome View Post
That happens to me periodically and it's called the spur of the moment urge. You sometimes never know when it'll hit ya. This is why we have BP girls. You don't have to set up the appointment days in advance
Spur of the moment is okay but I prefer anticipation
Having something amazing to look forward to drives me wild. I also LOVE the rush of getting ready for something I've waited for and have been fantasizing about.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
im hard as a rock now but as you were off duty private citizen why not just grab one of the nice fellows at the bar and give him a memory of a lifetime and get some for yourself. no reason for this lucky fellow to ever know your in the buz and he would have such a great story and memory
The thought crossed my mind but I was in an "all about me me me meeee" mood and I didn't want to risk getting into a Stalker or stage 5 clinger situation. Plus nothing in the world beats sprawling out in my bed naked without someone clinging to me or bothering me. Lmfao
Old 09-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
The thought crossed my mind but I was in an "all about me me me meeee" mood and I didn't want to risk getting into a Stalker or stage 5 clinger situation. Plus nothing in the world beats sprawling out in my bed naked without someone clinging to me or bothering me. Lmfao
Are you trying to get us all hot and horny Lexxxy LOL
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:27 AM   #10
chevysw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

YOU TEASE!
chevysw is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #11
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

You have a flair for writing. (among your other talents). If you make it a little longer you could sell your writing on Amazon. Fifty shades of grey has nothing on you. (Not that I have read it). Brings back fond memories from very long ago.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Or is she saying that the upstate guys can be aroused by kicking off their heels and seductively removing their fishnets hose?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #13
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Did you make nachos? Shoulda had a hot pocket

guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #14
sunfish
Valued Poster

lex

good to see you are human
sunfish is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:10 PM   #15
qixerotic
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I can relate to the part about 'undoing the clips on my corset bra'. Oops, did I actually post that?
qixerotic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women