Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #16
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really think that some Gents don't get it when we ask them if they would like to freshen up and some just hop in and only rinse with water, that doesn't clean any bacteria that is causing odor off or clean in the foreskin.
There is nothing grosser than pushing back a foreskin and getting a wiff of urine and sweat.
If I ask a Gent if he would like to freshen up, use mouthwash, take a mint... I mean it.
I will say this, 95% of Gents with a foreskin in the hobby are REALLY good about keeping it clean. THANK GOD! Foreskins can be a lot of fun and sexxxy if properly maintained.
In regards to us not being able to read our own reviews and comment like other sites allow is ridiculous. For the longest time I declined getting reviews unless they were from Gents I had seen several times and trusted. I think it is absurd that Joe Shmoe can write any amount of imaginary crap about me/anyone is a review behind our backs.
Sorry to hear that you didn't click and got a bad review Velvet

Old 10-27-2011, 08:27 AM   #17
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

She posted the exact same thing on GTERB. I expected the usual ass kissing that
goes on over there. But the thread deteriorated into a few back and forths between her and a guy, appearantly black, who she would not see.
She didn't have the benefit of seeing P-assman's ROS section of the review of her. staff edit by jymie: put comment of ROS of review in private
Old 10-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #18
GeorgiaRain82
Gaining Momentum

Hmm interesting
Old 10-27-2011, 11:14 AM   #19
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default thank you

i was clean , was not offered shower, wipes were toilet paper, dirty clothes in a hamper. she was decent looking with tremendous breasts but the excitement level was low. the pictures she posts are generic but may or may not be here. i repeat looks wise she was fine and if all you were expecting was a quick nut that would suffice but i think i bought into the mega star, pse, knock your socks off xxx experience she talks about and got a quick get the job done bang. if she was just a backpage girl or the like i might not be unhappy but she markets that gonna knock your socks off attitude and i just don't see it. also i am shaven below and circumcised and neither should be an issue. anytime i am offered the opportunity to take a shower before or after i always appreciate and accept. i also think as i was unable to connect with frankie fine [phone issues] i was looking for a quick plan b and while rayne or sexy samantha did not answer when velvet did she was able to see me within 5 minutes. perhaps in a prebook situation all parties would have been better served and as such i deserve some of the blame but that being said i feel she was a slightly above avg looking woman [if your a breast man i much above woman] with avg activities. take the review for what its worth i hope your experience is a once in a lifetime event it just may be. i will note this is only my second no review and both cases were about the womans performance not her looks. i often get criticized for being overly infactuated with some of the young ladies on here and while a red blooded usa guy i am a big supporter of the canadian way of the hobby and my reviews will indicate this. the only reason i had not seen velvet before is her ads are always vague and full of innuendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLucky View Post
My take on this thread is that Velvet got an unexpected bad review an she is trying for damage control so as not to lose business. i know Petiteassman as an experienced hobbyist an doubt he went to his appt dirty or smelly..She makes some valid points on hygiene but if you go to an appt expecting bbbj an dont get it your gonna be disappointed. As a matter of fact i myself had the same experience this summer with Velvet despite showering immediately before showing up at her door.. As far as sessions go it was ok but not exceptional.. This is a provider review site an i want honest reviews regardless if their negative or positive. Ive got nothing against Velvet as she says i just wont see her again which would be my choice based on my experience with her,but take this thread for what it is "damage control" .......
Old 10-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #20
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I really think that some Gents don't get it when we ask them if they would like to freshen up and some just hop in and only rinse with water, that doesn't clean any bacteria that is causing odor off or clean in the foreskin.
There is nothing grosser than pushing back a foreskin and getting a wiff of urine and sweat.
If I ask a Gent if he would like to freshen up, use mouthwash, take a mint... I mean it.
I will say this, 95% of Gents with a foreskin in the hobby are REALLY good about keeping it clean. THANK GOD! Foreskins can be a lot of fun and sexxxy if properly maintained.
I agree with what you say here Lexxxy, but it is also a 2-way street. 95% of the providers I have seen are clean, but there was one time a well reviewed lady here, who I saw who was not so clean. I was nice and decided myself not to review, but I could have and included the details. I attributed it to being a bad day for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post

In regards to us not being able to read our own reviews and comment like other sites allow is ridiculous. For the longest time I declined getting reviews unless they were from Gents I had seen several times and trusted. I think it is absurd that Joe Shmoe can write any amount of imaginary crap about me/anyone is a review behind our backs.
Sorry to hear that you didn't click and got a bad review Velvet

I personally feel ladies should be able to see them and respond, but that is just my opinion. This could make for an interesting debate on both sides of this issue.

As I have been told MANY times in the past by mods, these are the rules of THIS board, if you don't like it, you are welcome to leave.

I am sorry Velvet received a bad review and I am ALSO sorry the reviewer didn't have his expectations met.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #21
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I can't really make an informed decision without smelling the foreskin in question...I'm sure some are fresher than others...
Old 10-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #22
velvet touch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9113
My ECCIE Reviews

I have only one Restriction when it comes to posting a review about me. That is something I tell you after meeting you. I tell EVERYONE they are free to post anything else they feel like. i have no problems with it. Good OR bad. I actually have another bad review, and i have no issue posting that one too. I will not change my service rules for anyone. Deal with it.

As far as damage control goes, I don't need to. Im just letting the GENERAL public know why they may not get a certain service and therefore leave unhappy.

Let's say You LOVEEEE daty. You make an appt to see a girl with your mind made up that you will suck her dry. You get there and finally when it comes down to it...the stink of a yeast infection fills your face, along with the sweat smell of her ass since she has not taken a shower right before.......Will you still want to daty? I doubt it.

BTW, I DO my best to provide you with the ultimate service I can everytime. That has never changed. I see ppl during the lunch hour who want to get it done with, and get back to work. I can understand that, and it does not mean im rushing you out the door.

I would also like to like to clear up my duo with Layla. WE ARE NOT INTERACTIVE, nor have I EVER posted that we are. We are only focused on the guy. We have a 200 special, and it is NOT msog, however you can play with both. The person who wrote this review msged or responded to ad threads or pms, asking for msog numerous times over the past YEAR. If you have a problem seeing 2 girls at the same time, playing with both FULLY, with 1 sog for 200..........Then im sorry but you should go with a 150/hr girl, because Im not that desperate for your business. I dunno if it left a bitter taste in your mouth that you were refused msog. That is a mutual decision of layla and myself, for not only you, but everyone for hh.

As for the shower, no one will shoot you down if you ask to take one. I should actually NOT have to ask you. "May i take a quick shower?" is all you need to say. I never take it out of your session time. Get in the shower.....I have A LOT of soap. Pull that skin back, scrub scrub scrub your front, balls andddddd ass crack....ohh did I mention scrub with soap??

This is not the only issue, If you have a bump, scab or anything strange down there, If I don't cover you....I will prob just give you your money back and send you on your way. I have done this 4 times since I have been in the biz. I don't need an STD and it's better to be safe than sorry.

I will ALSO say, If you have a problem with my requirements, PLEASE DO NOT CALL, TXT, or PM me!!! I do provide every service listed on my website, and yes it varies from person to person. I will also not charge you 300 for cim or pse .....not be comfortable...not let you do it and keep your money. You only pay for what you get. That is one of the reasons i have so many regulars.

If you feel just because you are handing over the roses, that you can get every service you want.......look for the toothless wonder walking down lundys lane.

If this appears to be damage control to some, I could care less. It's better for me to let you know what to expect before you come see me, rather than give you a surprise at the door and rip you off for your money.

Velvet
905-650-6162
Old 10-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #23
velvet touch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9113
My ECCIE Reviews

AND BTW.......wipes? My clients are not 6 months old. You need no wipes in the start if you have taken a shower, nor should you need to use them to 'clean up' before the deed.

I give you a few tissues to wrap you party hat in to throw away, and then bring you a hot towel if you opt to not take a shower. Im assuming that way of cleaning up is better than baby wipes.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #24
george79v
Valued Poster

I saw Velvet about 2 years ago when she came to Buffalo. I had an awesome time with her!
Old 10-28-2011, 05:45 AM   #25
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default and its because of

the many positiv e reviews and comments she was on my list. i would not be surprised if under different circumstances on a different day she might be the greatest experience in the world. maybe i had an off day maybe she did. it does not really matter i am just trying as in all my reviews to be as honest as possible. for those who see her i hope it is a memory of a lifetime she is an attractive woman with reasonable rates with no screening and immediate availability at times. those are good things. i am not trying to hurt her business i just relay my experience.as for velvet's statement about msog yes that was a question as well as interactiveness with layla. would someone looking to book such an experience not want to know if the girls are interactive or not or whether if you popped in 5 minutes with the first girl you would be able to continue with the second. velvet seems intent on stating how open she is about her services yet to get a straight answer is very difficult. this i could see leading to people being dissapointed. anyways i wish velvet nothing but the best of luck and i thank her for being avail at a moments notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by george79v View Post
I saw Velvet about 2 years ago when she came to Buffalo. I had an awesome time with her!
Old 10-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #26
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Hopefully everyone is well informed from both perspectives, I see no reason to keep this open any longer.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women