Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2011, 05:11 AM   #1
velvet touch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9113
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation A bad review of mine. Please read and get informed!!! :)

I will actually even copy and paste it. I hope this is an o.k section as I don't tink I can reply to the actual review.

"Date: 10/17/11
Provider: velvet touch
Phone: 905 6506162
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.missvelvettouch.com/
City: niagara falls ont
State: -
Address: lundy's lane nf
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: cbj,cg, titty play, 69
Session Length: 30
Fee: 120
Hair Length and Color: dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell ------------> No I do not smoke
Physical Description: avg height massive beautiful and i think natural boobs. bit of a bubble butt but tight. little thicker than pics indicate but solid not flabby
Recommendation: No

There it is. So the main idea behind this was that im 'thicker' than my pics and I didn't provide bbbj? I think anyone who's seen me lately knows how hard ive gone to the gym......HENCE my pics!

and second......BBBJ. I have standards. I have made it very clear that I will NOT give you a bbbj if I smell any kind of odour, if you do not look clean or if you are so uncut, that deep down in there there is an even worse smell. And trust me.....even after a shower I have found that not many guys actually pull the skin back and wash inside!! When I ask you if you would like to shower before the session and you say "I just showered"....o.k np. But the second you get on the bed, you smell of ball sweat!

Now i think that giving you ANY excuse as to why I cover your bj is better than me telling you "im sorry I don't want to give you a bbbj because you smell!!" THAT would be an automatic bonor loss!

I also DO NOT limit my gfe services to the amount of time you see me for. I have 15, 30, 45, and 60 min rates and they are all the same service AS LONG AS you are CLEAN!

I provide almost all services including cim. (higher rate) Everything depends on the guy. If you get a cbj form me....it is for a reason! If you don't like it, don't see me!

I just had a pvt msg from another member from here to see me....I've made it clear to him that I may not be able to give him the service he needs so I would not feel right making an appt and just taking him for the money. I will not mention his name unless he wants to on his own.

BOTTOM LINE, Be clean and you will get the best experience possible because your provider will be comfortable. If you think you can just walk in off the street, refuse to shower and expect to get blown like Jenna jameson........KEEP WALKING PAST MY INCALL! If you are able to find a girl who will suck you off uncovered regardless of your hygiene, because she may just need the money THAT bad....then you hit the lottery! I don't have an alcohol, staff edit by jymie: prohibited topic so I don't need to lower my standards for an extra dollar.

P.s...Im not bashing the person who wrote this, who im sure is on this site as well, Im just giving you an explaination as to why you had the experience you did.

velvet
xox

905-650-6162
Old 10-26-2011, 05:52 AM   #2
buffalo tongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

well said my dear,,I can vouch for you ,as being very pretty ,sexy andhave no problem seeing you again
Old 10-26-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
at002f
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

I second that. I've seen Velvet many times over the years and every experience has been outstanding. I'm glad she's on the other side of the border because I'd be broke if she was more accessible.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Thanks for clearing this up, V. Wish more SPs would reply to reviews.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

While they cannot respond in the review threads, they may start a thread here like Vivian did.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:32 AM   #6
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymie View Post
While they cannot respond in the review threads, they may start a thread here like Vivian did.
Yes, I know. Wish more would do so. Think you mean Velvet, jymie
Old 10-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #7
Maxie51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Good retort V..I can vouch for velvet's professionalism and the level of her services. Was really surprised by the negative review. She is very clear that she provides what is promised going in but don't change the plan and by all means be respectful.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #8
guest111111
Ambassador

couldnt agree more about the ladies being able to respond... its refreshing to say the least... maybe calling them out will lead to more honest reviews and some more respect for how you carry yourself into an appt with a lady...
Old 10-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
McLucky
Valued Poster

My take on this thread is that Velvet got an unexpected bad review an she is trying for damage control so as not to lose business. i know Petiteassman as an experienced hobbyist an doubt he went to his appt dirty or smelly..She makes some valid points on hygiene but if you go to an appt expecting bbbj an dont get it your gonna be disappointed. As a matter of fact i myself had the same experience this summer with Velvet despite showering immediately before showing up at her door.. As far as sessions go it was ok but not exceptional.. This is a provider review site an i want honest reviews regardless if their negative or positive. Ive got nothing against Velvet as she says i just wont see her again which would be my choice based on my experience with her,but take this thread for what it is "damage control" .......
Old 10-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #10
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I agree with Docdave, I wish ladies could respond in review threads, and I wish more would do what Velvet has done here.

As for he said/she said, I have no skin in this game.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #11
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
As for he said/she said, I have no skin in this game.
I enjoyed my time with Velvet long ago.

But then I didn't have any foreskin in the game.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #12
jokacz
Valued Poster

When I would ride my crotch rocket up to the Falls in full leathers to see Velvet I would always wash my junk in her bathroom sink before play time. Talk about schweddy balls! Just thought I'd share that visual with you to gross everyone out a bit. Must have worked though, always received stellar service.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #13
naughtyfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLucky View Post
My take on this thread is that Velvet got an unexpected bad review an she is trying for damage control so as not to lose business. i know Petiteassman as an experienced hobbyist an doubt he went to his appt dirty or smelly..She makes some valid points on hygiene but if you go to an appt expecting bbbj an dont get it your gonna be disappointed. As a matter of fact i myself had the same experience this summer with Velvet despite showering immediately before showing up at her door.. As far as sessions go it was ok but not exceptional.. This is a provider review site an i want honest reviews regardless if their negative or positive. Ive got nothing against Velvet as she says i just wont see her again which would be my choice based on my experience with her,but take this thread for what it is "damage control" .......
I haven't seen Velvet yet, but I have to agree. This is damage control, although from the overwhelming support she has, I doubt she needed it.

Think about it guys. Providers cannot have a spotless track record. Plus she cannot read ROS. Why would the reviewer purposely try to sabatoge this girl?. Even as hobbiests we have had a negative experience with a provider that has stellar reviews. No one is perfect us or them.

If every provider did this type of rebuttle (SP)does that make the reviewer any less reputable? The guy had a bad experience with a provider that has an open menu everything except greek. Paid for services he did not receive and I am sure was expecting to get. Of his 13 reviews on here he has 2 "NO".

There are a few facts but most of this is just my opinion.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #14
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm not a member of the TERB in Canada, But do go onto it as a guest. Very little information about session and almost no bad reviews. If you do give a bad review, you catch hell from the other members, Polite Canadians I guess. So Velvet probably isn't used to being criticized.

I looked at P-assman's 13 reviews. I've never seen any of the other women he's seen, but I do recognize some as High quality, reputable provider's with excellent reviews. He reported they all gave him BBBJ. I haven't ever been refused a BBBJ, unless it was not on the provider's menu. Yet she wouldn't suck me BB, I was most disappointed. Other replies to this thread have indicated similar experiences. I don't think Velvet likes doing BBBJ or maybe we should all hang those car air fresheners off our Ju
nk when we see her. Which scent do you prefer, Velvet?

It wasn't just the lack of BBBJ that turned me off to her. She states on her showcase here she "LOVES" what she does. I didn't get that impression,She didn't have the eagerness to please like the best providers do. The session felt rushed and almost no interaction afterward, couldn't get me out of there quick enough.

When I saw her she was living with a blonde that she did duos with. She did admit to me that they weren't very interactive with each other because they lived with each other and that was too weird for her. Why bother offering it if you're not really into it?

To me she seems like a lot of fluff. I think P-assman's review is justified, he only gave one other negative review out of 13, and velvet needs to step up her game.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #15
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I really think the one thing that can sum this up for either side, male or female.

We all have bad days!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women