Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2011, 05:00 AM   #16
JOHN BAHLS
BANNED

I was kinda THANKFULL for LOUD MUSIC!! I didn't have to LISTEN to "BLAUDY ICKY" constantly RUNNING HER MOUTH ALL OVER THE PLACE!!..EVERYWHERE!!!
JOHN BAHLS is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:07 AM   #17
Guest012612
Account Disabled

User ID: 3177
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes! Other than the band and the food, the company was great! It was good to see you all and meet new friends!
Guest012612 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #18
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol John it was fun meeting you your very funny
JEN OF SYRACUSE is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 06:23 AM   #19
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

And Erica you are beautiful btw
JEN OF SYRACUSE is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:05 AM   #20
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

John it was great to finally meet you in person. I appreciate you and OSD solving the mystery of what the AC is for me. Now i don't have to wonder what it is lol. Definatly have to catch up with you guys one of these weekends to have a beer.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #21
oklib
Premium Access

Encounters: 39
Default A deer got in way SHIT HAPPENS

Nita
Sorry I missed a good time
a stud with 2 horns and 10
points got in my way
A F!!!!!!! ING deer liked
my head lights O well
shit happens.
Would have nice to have
a cocktail with you,Hanna,
Erica,and the other fine ladies
Hope you have another soon
Mr. Bill
oklib is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE View Post
all there looked beautiful to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post
John it was great to finally meet you in person. I appreciate you and OSD solving the mystery of what the AC is for me. Now i don't have to wonder what it is lol. Definatly have to catch up with you guys one of these weekends to have a beer.
Disclaimer:
Having a drink is fine. If you go you will be like fresh meat to the gals there now. MMM you can PM as who to ask about what that was like. So if you walk out the door with one, don't blame me latter. Its not the place it once was. And if you are about to make a mistake, I may give a warning. But will not stop ya. I'm to old for that now.

Now if you where to stop for a drink. And had it setup to see one of the gals at the M&G or others on the board latter after a few, Fine. Just do not get to drunk. That is kinda what I do now.

At this M&G it was great that we fitted into the crowd. And great seeing all that went. I'm more at ease with a drink or coffee in hand.

Mr bill. sorry you had problems. But it is that time of year the deer are running and thinking of a M&G of there own. I had a close call with a deer myself on the way to.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #23
Guest012612
Account Disabled

User ID: 3177
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahh shucks Jen...Thanks and right back atcha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE View Post
Guest012612 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #24
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm really glad ya'll had a wonderful time..
the band didnt bother me soo much I was over by the bar area..
sooo..i just sorta looked at it like "hey they got a band tonight!!!"
live music is always cool..lol..
Glad to hear your okay mr Bill!!
Those deer can be dangerous!!!
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #25
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

OSD defiantly need to catch up for a drink. From what you and John told me about the place. I will be way out of my element so i honestly won't be wandering to far way from you guys. It does sound like a place that would be fun just to sit back, chat and have a coffee and just watch all the things that go on there. If by some chance I do end up comming close to making a mistake i would appreciate if you would give me a heads up. You will find I don't argue and tend to listen to advice. I think it will be fun.
As far as setting something up with one of the providers from the M&G. I am like a kid in a candy shop. All of them were incredible and want to see them all but just don't know where to start. That is of course if they will have me.
Mr. Bill sorry to hear about hitting a dear. That really sucks. I dodge them every morning going to work and it get worse when hunting season starts. Hopefully it didn't do a lot of damage to your vehicle.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Ya I know what you mean by the candy store. been thinking about nikki for a sometime now. But thought that I would never want to try for Jen or Erica. But would add them to my list of OH YA yes I could after seeing in person. But they are all still safe from me for now.(sticking to my 3 wife's for now)(and would still want to see Hanna and nita first. If and when I wonder from)

For me its I rather see in a bar first(or anywhere). But that is dead to me now. Even if I still go to the AC. So the M&G is like taking me back in time, without having to make a deal then. Pic's and posting do not do it for me. Meeting in person does. Naughtynikki, Hanna, and nita are the few where I wanted to meet from there posting, pic's. Or even the reviews.

So keeping to a few keeps me from going broke. But I know with 2 that I am seeing. My time is running short. And I will have go back on the hunt.

edit: AC use to be a candy store. M&G from this board still are!
Old 10-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #27
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Hey OSD, can I get one of those t-shirts that were being sold at the M&G?

You know, the ones that said on the front "Official ECCIE sanctioned M&G" and on the back it had "STAFF".
GP is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:29 PM   #28
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Hey OSD, can I get one of those t-shirts that were being sold at the M&G?

You know, the ones that said on the front "Official ECCIE sanctioned M&G" and on the back it had "STAFF".

I think to upgrade to the t-shirt you might have to turn in your decoder ring.

I also remember there was a secret hand movement, but you'll have to ask Nikki about that. (I certainly didn't know what it was called)
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #29
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

GP, you will have to ask nita. She ran the show. And did a very good job of it. She pulled off two M&G's in short order. Three cheers for the hostess.

My plan, I would have saw more of the hockey game. But her plans where bigger and better. And her team won, dam it. I should have had my Sabres cap, rather than my pink John Deere cap. Glad only Hanna took that from me for a few minutes. Lynn's Red shoes where everywhere. But they looked best on Lynn.

Erica Hall is much more charming in person than her posting and reviews indicate. Jen is a blast to talk to. I never knew that(and her pic's do not do her justest at all) . nita's southern charm was glowing as host. Nikki is very cute. I will not post what I learned about her. Lets just leave that can be lots of fun. And I did not realize how much I miss seeing Hanna, till I saw her there. Did not talk to Lynn as much as I wanted to. To get a idea. I could not get my fat ass to that part of the table. Then later she was busy keeping up with her shoes.

edit: I was have a hard time keeping track of who was who of the guys. Enjoyed talking to all. but I was there to watch and meet the gals
Old 10-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #30
the jeepguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

sounds like it was a fun time for all. would love to be included for the next one
the jeepguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women