Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
trinnitreats
Account Disabled

User ID: 25321
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Might Get me off some peoples want to see but oh well!

Well since I have been back from my little vacation I have come to meet some of the best men out there. None top you (blindfold ) ;-) but most men are really sweet. Then again even after careful screening I have still had to deal with some hummmmmmm in a nice way Assholes! So here are something I think that men should remember when they go to see a girl.

1. If she has dos and don'ts listen to her it is her body even in this business we still have the right to say we don't like something. PS when she tells you she rather not do something and you keep pushing it could be a true off make her feel not respected or uncomfortable

2. At the end of the night we are still ladies so please talk to as such. I understand we put ourself out there to be nit piked but I mean some people go way to far.

3. Good Hygiene will get you a head and if you know your going to see someone take the time to wash please. I myself make sure I shower and smell edible before I see anyone. So if we are taking the extra 30 minutes to look good I feel we should get the same

4. Don't try to low ball the girl

5 A rain coat should not be an option nor question please remember that it is for the safety of not only us but yourself as well.

6. If you can't make and appointment please give some notice!

I know I might have people not call me based off of what I just wrote but I feel like it needs to be said. There are way to many nice guys out there but all the bad ones mess it up for everyone just like the girls with fake pictures. Also women if you know a guy is a jerk please tell the provider when she ask about it. I know I do.

I love what I do I don't know why maybe I was just born a freak lol and everyone who has seen me knows I really try my best to make the man walk out the door witch a smile on his face. But don't expect me to be nice when you are rude to me. If you don't want to or can't abide but the things I said please don't call me!I want to walk out the door with a smile on my face also.
A big thanks to all the great men I have met who know how to make a girl feel good!
trinnitreats is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
Sam54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

You said it just right Trinni! Straight forward without being demeaning. A good reminder for those who don't get it!
Sam54 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #3
viviantonight
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2930
My ECCIE Reviews

well said Trinni ...AMEN!!
viviantonight is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Trinni, this should be common sense, but not everyone knows. Thanks for sharing.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
MC
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Great post, Trinni. And if you get checked off someone's list it's their loss.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Trinni - we haven't met yet....... I hope to soon, anyone who can't follow these common sense guidelines, deserves to be on every lady's DNS list.
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:54 AM   #7
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Awesome post Trinni. You verbalized it in such a way as to convey respect and deep felt meaning from the bottom of your heart without making us feel like we are being lectured. You're the bestest!
GP is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #8
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

It continues to amaze me that some dudes don't keep their junk clean. Isn't that something you learned to do as a little tyke. I'm not the most attractive guy around, but at least have the sense to realize that I'm not getting a "head" if the shaft smells like yesterday's dirty undies.

I see providers for the variety. It makes me wonder if some guys see providers because NPTP girls want nothing to do with their smelly ass.
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Sorry Trinni, didn't me to suggest you were a taxi service at all. But if you were, I bet you would be great at that also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Awesome post Trinni. You verbalized it in such a way as to convey respect and deep felt meaning from the bottom of your heart without making us feel like we are being lectured. You're the bestest!
I'd rather be known as a white-knight.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #10
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

awwww, poor doove'eeeeee. Feeling left out? your the bestest too.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #11
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I'd rather be known as a white-knight.
And a good WK you are. ahhh did I delete one char in the string again LOL

edit: threAD make me also.
trinnitreats started a good thread. Lover boy needs to see her againLOL
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #12
iscrewedmeganfox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

It's pretty amazing how "common sense" is not so common. Nice post Trini, the golden rule goes pretty far in making life better for all of us. Unfortunately, I have seen some providers who could use a Trini crash course in how to treat clients (soap and water are your friend and mine), so this message goes both ways.
iscrewedmeganfox is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #13
cravenmorehead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

There's a reason your the " bestest " , you're kind, articulate and sexy as hell !!!
There's a lot of fish in the sea , when you find the good ones keep em, when you get a one eyed trouser trout s.o.b. , throw him to the sharks !
cravenmorehead is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #14
trinnitreats
Account Disabled

User ID: 25321
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank I am still amazed also how a grown man can come in to room and he knows he smells or this I will see them again after they didn't listen to me when I tell them mmys rules. I honestly love what I do love sex and pleasing but some men just don't get it. Once you do something I have told you not to do it almost kills the session. I no longer feel comfortable and that is the only time watch the clock.

Thank u guys for understanding what I was trying to say. Let's all have fun and thanks for all the kind words. They really do mean alot especially from B and F ;-)
and thanks to all the guys who make this sooooo much fun
trinnitreats is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #15
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Trinni,

I'm happy for you that these reasonable posts of yours has not descended into the piranha tank.

The only reason I personally have had a reluctance to ask for a visit with you is because of one of your photos that left an indelible burn in my mind...

It was the one with you licking a large, multicolored, flat lollypop.

As weird as it may seem and as weird as it may be, that lollypop coupled with your young age scared the psyche shit out of me.

GP has spoken very highly of you in many forums, yet, that photo still scares the bejuzzus out me.

Your review portfolio is spectacular. Good luck in your adventures in hobbyland.
NormalBob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women