Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2019, 10:21 PM   #1
BrandiWood
Your favorite GFE GND ♥️

User ID: 419445
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lets just lay the best to rest, please.

I'm just trying to make a formal announcement here, that my dearest friend and former partner Karen (the spinner) has officially retired. And not recently, but about a year ago. She's doing well, she's wiped the net clean of her past exploits in the hobby, and I really think we should respect her wishes in this matter.

I still get texts/PMs/emails asking her whereabouts. I often reply "if she isn't responding to your communications, I would take the hint and realize she doesn't want to be found" or something of the like.

Texting me nearly EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. asking her whereabouts is not ever going to change the fact that she's choosing to not respond to you. (If you feel this may be aimed at you, you're more than likely correct. We been through this crap before. I really think it's time for you to move on)

But yes! Karen is safe, fantastic, and happily COMPLETELY retired. By choice. It's time to move on to the next one. I know she's literally THE BEST, and I'm so so thankful for the opportunity to spend time with her and learn from her. For the ones that got to see her, let's just consider ourselves lucky. Being forceful, repetitive, and -honestly- scary is not going to bring her back. Sorry!

XOXO
Brandi
Old 03-06-2019, 11:37 PM   #2
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Karen who?
Old 03-07-2019, 05:32 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Don't start!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Karen who?
Men don't handle break-ups well.

Brandi dear, I'm sure you know that bringing her up online, after she worked so hard to "scrub" the Interwebs, probably isn't the best idea butt, I'm sure you meant well...
Old 03-07-2019, 05:45 AM   #4
Meredeath
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Karen who?

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=414083
Old 03-07-2019, 05:59 AM   #5
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

So THAT'S why JB is "banned"....ran off wid her no doubt...the little mynx..

Old 03-07-2019, 06:04 AM   #6
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Anyone seen Maggie?
Old 03-07-2019, 06:36 AM   #7
BrandiWood
Your favorite GFE GND ♥️

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sweetie...

Yeah. As I said, multiple texts from the same person a week, and a bunch of other inquiries...

Needed a more broad of a platform in hopes that it will stop

After speaking with her, friends, mods, etc this was decided as the best course of action.

I don't know how you think it will create more inquiries, as that's all there is to know. But, I'm sure you meant well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Men don't handle break-ups well.

Brandi dear, I'm sure you know that bringing her up online, after she worked so hard to "scrub" the Interwebs, probably isn't the best idea butt, I'm sure you meant well...
Old 03-07-2019, 07:19 AM   #8
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandiWood View Post
Yeah. As I said, multiple texts from the same person a week, and a bunch of other inquiries...

Needed a more broad of a platform in hopes that it will stop

After speaking with her, friends, mods, etc this was decided as the best course of action.

I don't know how you think it will create more inquiries, as that's all there is to know. But, I'm sure you meant well..
Mention the stalkers.....errrrr, ummmmm, gentleman's name

Maybe he'll get the hint. But, I doubt it!!. CFS

Thx for the PSA tho
Old 03-07-2019, 07:31 AM   #9
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notuagain View Post
Mention the stalkers.....errrrr, ummmmm, gentleman's name

Maybe he'll get the hint. But, I doubt it!!. CFS

Thx for the PSA tho

Yeah, I'd be curious to know who the stalker is too.

I thought stalking Karen was my job.

This PSA seems to be an attempt by the OP to reduce the amount of Karen inquiries she has to deal with. Not being done as a service to Karen.

And her retirement would have a great deal more credibility and it would reduce inquiries if she didn't have an active profile on this board.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:00 AM   #10
BrandiWood
Your favorite GFE GND ♥️

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes jokacz, you surely know about doing things as a service to Karen, right?
Old 03-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #11
BrandiWood
Your favorite GFE GND ♥️

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She hasn't posted on this site in how long? I mean what more do you need to know she's gone? I know it breaks your heart, or whatever you have in place thereof. But texting me, stalking eccie, hiding in bushes, and spreading blatant lies won't help. Let's be adults now, shall we?
Old 03-07-2019, 08:23 AM   #12
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
But texting me [ twice, over a year ago], stalking eccie [whatever the fuck that means], hiding in bushes [ I love that one, where the fuck are these bushes? never happened], and spreading blatant lies [ get the story straight, the spreading of inaccuracies was done by a jealous hooker, not me] won't help. Let's be adults now, shall we?

Adult enough for you?
Old 03-07-2019, 08:44 AM   #13
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Beaver...eats bushes and leaves!

Stalker....hides in bushes and doesn't leave!

Be a Beaver Jokacz....
Old 03-07-2019, 09:13 AM   #14
BrandiWood
Your favorite GFE GND ♥️

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, you're a cute one. Carry on with that!

PS remember YOU told ME the "inaccuracies". I told her your lunatic ass said such filth. YOU tried to say *I* told *YOU* the "inaccuracy". I furnished text messages. You lost. Are you telling me, that I, "the jealous hooker" came up with this?? Are you senile? Or are you blaming a 3rd party now?

We all know what 'hiding in the bushes' means. Standing outside her friends house waiting/asking for her when anyone comes outside because you think she lives there? C'mon. Being an adult isn't half-truths. Lay it all out
Old 03-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #15
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haha, you're a cute one. Carry on with that!

PS remember YOU told ME the "inaccuracies". I told her your lunatic ass said such filth. YOU tried to say *I* told *YOU* the "inaccuracy". I furnished text messages. You lost. Are you telling me, that I, "the jealous hooker" came up with this?? Are you senile? Or are you blaming a 3rd party now? [I supplied Karen with all the text messages we had]

We all know what 'hiding in the bushes' means. Standing outside her friends house waiting/asking for her when anyone comes outside because you think she lives there? C'mon. Being an adult isn't half-truths. Lay it all out [ I was not standing in front of her "friends" house, I had just pulled into the driveway when he came out. Yes, I did ask him about her. Now I will have to get into a prohibited area on this board. It has been a known fact in the Arts community that this "friend" of hers has a disease that he passed on to his baby mommy and child which resulted in their deaths. Her association with him given her "hobby", which they may have shared, along with his practice of sticking his pecker in the payroll, constituted a major threat to our community. I passed this information along to the "jealous hooker" She told the world that Karen gave me a disease, which she hadn't. Even after I told her I tested negative. And, no, you aren't the jealous hooker. She's protected by having the GOBC seal of approval.]

Enough info?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women