Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 06:30 AM   #16
TheReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post
Tiny is just whiney, gets all butt hurt and a just cheap haggler.

You need a hug again Tiny? Us old ladies give the best hugs.
Mouth hugs are the best kind
TheReal is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:10 AM   #17
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

I guess the question is if this is all ghetto to u why live here and in fact why live in the ghetto of the ghetto. If NYC is so be all end all why are u not there... perhaps couldn't make it there...

Funny thing is u advertize on here and backpage non stop ur putting in special ala summer solstice special indicating ur not as busy as u would like to be and now ur offering 100 qs yet u come here and mock the very clientele u seek....remember u r on here placing ads in hopes that guys that disgust u will accept ur terms to Fuck u yet somehow were the fucked up ones
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #18
MISCREANT
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quit whining about it.

Move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
exactly. I treat it as a business and understand 24 yo hotties get 300 hr @ incalls in the marriott and if I can't afford it u take 60 qs in the hood. I just find it funny when women have no problem saying it's just business when they raise rates cancel trips double book but when someone says yeah I'd Fuck you for 100 but not 300 now it's not bus it's personal. If u say hey if she didn't live it a shit hole on the east side I'd pay more ur a racist but when black girls say no African males accepted it's just a personal preference. I have enjoyed banging Bat shit crazy Julie on the cheap many times. For 60/70 u get to Fuck a body out of playboy..with it u have to put up w a fall down drunk that shows u her kids school pictures and might pass out while ur fucking her...often u get what u pay for... If u say to an Elle w hey back in the day u must have been a 9 but now ur showing some miles but at a buck twenty u might be worth a ride ur a jerk...Hey none of the girls are gonna see us at wegmans and tell us I'll give u 100 to come home and Fuck us in the ass..but grab some non pro and offer her 10000 for a hj in th he parking lot a 20 minutes later ur cleaning ur windshield

To have some ghetto BIOTCH come on and cry about some Madame in Syracuse done her wrong while telling us what losers we are who cares.

If someone feels that fine black ass is worth 200/300 to Fuck go for it. If someone else rather Fuck spinner Karen for 50 more power. We are the customers and to have someone come on here and denigrate us than look for sympathy from this big bad biz go take ur chances on backpage... as u do everyday or stroll Genesee
MISCREANT is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:30 AM   #19
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Who gives a fuck
Not here for drama.
Take it some place else and whine like a bitch
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #20
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

somethin has always felt off about that. aint a place like that a target?
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #21
MISCREANT
BANNED

Pimpin ain't easy......I should know lol

Really though, Sindi provides a service I'm sure many are grateful for, no doubt her decrepit beau is invaluable in promoting and safeguarding her brothel.

We are all a target, though the brothels and pimps I'm sure are a bigger target.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom View Post
somethin has always felt off about that. aint a place like that a target?
Old 06-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #22
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Not trying to be a white knight here, but I believe the correct word in this case would be "feisty," not "ghetto."
Of course Brasil's Chocolate Lounge welcomes both feisty and ghetto, but does not confuse the two.
brasil is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:03 AM   #23
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
Not trying to be a white knight here, but I believe the correct word in this case would be "feisty," not "ghetto."
Of course Brasil's Chocolate Lounge welcomes both feisty and ghetto, but does not confuse the two.
In the interest of full-disclosure I should mention that I have never met either Sophia nor Sindi. Perhaps a duo could be arranged?
brasil is online now   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #24
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #25
MISCREANT
BANNED

You will need one of those dog catching nets for Sindi the Jumping Bean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
In the interest of full-disclosure I should mention that I have never met either Sophia nor Sindi. Perhaps a duo could be arranged?
Old 06-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #26
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If this is worth anything...I was texting and talking to Sindi a few months back. Seemed "all good", as the saying goes. Wanted to see her actually, but she cancelled and set me up with Sunny. My experience was terrible and thus so was my honest review. She told me to contact her to let her know how it went. Did that and she ensured me that my future experiences will be better. Well, I tried contacting her a few times since and dead silence. I guess my honest review = you're out.
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:35 AM   #27
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISCREANT View Post
Pimpin ain't easy......I should know lol

Really though, Sindi provides a service I'm sure many are grateful for, no doubt her intrepid beau is invaluable in promoting and safeguarding her brothel.

We are all a target, though the brothels and pimps I'm sure are a bigger target.
FIFY

in·trep·id
inˈtrepəd/
adjective
adjective: intrepid
  1. fearless; adventurous (often used for rhetorical or humorous effect).
    "our intrepid reporter"
    synonyms:fearless, unafraid, undaunted, unflinching, unshrinking, bold, daring, gallant, audacious, adventurous, heroic, dynamic, spirited, indomitable; Morebrave, courageous, valiant, valorous, stouthearted, stalwart, plucky, doughty;
    informalgutsy, gutty, spunky, ballsy
    "our intrepid leader inspired us to forge ahead"

antonyms:timid

Origin

late 17th century: from French intrépide or Latin intrepidus, from in- ‘not’ + trepidus ‘alarmed.’

Translate intrepid toChoose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmhar icArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBan glaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulg arianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChin ese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianC zechDanishDutchEsperantoEstoni anFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicia nGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHa itian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindi HmongHungarianIcelandicIgboInd onesianIrishItalianJapaneseJav aneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanK urdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLit huanianLuxembourgishMacedonian MalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseM aoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorw egianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolish PortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussi anSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhal aSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSw edishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurki shUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnamese WelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

Use over time for: intrepid
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:35 AM   #28
MISCREANT
BANNED

I wonder how much of the day to day duties of the brothels operations are taken care of by Eli. I wonder if he acts like any kind of gatekeeper. Is he just in charge of recruiting? Bouncer (lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfirenut View Post
If this is worth anything...I was texting and talking to Sindi a few months back. Seemed "all good", as the saying goes. Wanted to see her actually, but she cancelled and set me up with Sunny. My experience was terrible and thus so was my honest review. She told me to contact her to let her know how it went. Did that and she ensured me that my future experiences will be better. Well, I tried contacting her a few times since and dead silence. I guess my honest review = you're out.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #29
coffeedrinker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtesanMorgan View Post
(Two things about me, 1.I don’t fukc with ECCIE and the drama that ensues so I don’t even know who is whom. 2. I work alone because I don’t trust other bitches’ ethics and professionalism.)

In this business I keep my head down, stay out these bitchy ass high school forums

I have no horse in this race, but my comments are.....

1) By posting this, wouldn't you THINK it would start "drama that ensues"?

2) You say you stay out of these "bitchy ass forums", yet you posted in this "bitchy ass forum".

LOL I think a mod should move this to the "Alerts" section.
coffeedrinker is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 10:55 AM   #30
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Miscreant, only they know. I'll stick with reliable independents.
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women