Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2017, 02:56 PM   #166
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella0203 View Post
I'm confused. You were offered a place to do business in Syracuse. Unfortunately the owner of said place was sick and couldn't be there upon arrival. Instead of going on with your day and taking your appointments you flip out and leave. It's not like you came out here and had no place to go. Door was unlocked and you were told to make yourself comfortable, according to your post. Sindi and her bf updated you, also. You got there extremely early and left within three hours. You didn't even give things a chance. Ppl get sick, it happens. It's not ideal but she didn't leave you in Syracuse with no place to work. You came here to work and had a place to work, correct? If you really were that upset she wasn't there then why not go to a hotel? Why totally leave Syracuse and ditch all the guys that had booked you. I assume you had bookings and didn't travel this far for nothing. Or did you have no bookings of your own and were solely relying on Sindi? You claim you're all about "making money". Then why let this ruin your entire trip. Work there or go to hotel. Did this really warrant a public notice?

I don't understand screaming and getting irate with others. Was it going to change things by acting that way? Is posting this gonna change things? Someone was sick, updated you, and let you in their home in the meantime. That's warrants a post on ECCIE? For someone who "hates high school board drama" it sure looks otherwise.

If everyone posted on the boards every time a client or provider had things not go as planned this board would be nonstop venting n drama!

SaltCityKitten, you made me LOL! Some of this is so ridiculous you just have to laugh! Idk where ppl come up with this stuff.
Bella,

You hit the nail on the head. These are all of the same questions that were rolling around my head reading the original post. I think I'd be pretty grateful to have somewhere to go if someone afforded me such kindness and trust as to allow me into their unlocked home regardless of whatever other hiccups may have occurred.
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:50 PM   #167
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

This brothel has locks on the doors? How quaint whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women