Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 12:42 AM   #1
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 372794
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My Incident with Sindi - Sophia M

Hey everyone, I decided to come to ECCIE with a true story on my experience with Sindi on Monday June 26. Several weeks ago Sinidi contacted me saying that she would enjoy having a provider like myself come stay with her for a few days. She explained to me how her incall would be better than any hotel and yadda yadda yadda. (Two things about me, 1.I don’t fukc with ECCIE and the drama that ensues so I don’t even know who is whom. 2. I work alone because I don’t trust other bitches’ ethics and professionalism.) But being that I had never been to Syracuse I thought I’d give it a try. After 2 weeks of deliberation and several phone calls we agreed to meet EARLY MONDAY MORNING JUNE 26.

Before meeting Sindi I told her, I’m coming for business and to work. She claims to run a semi brothel, ok bitch, lets see how much you can make me in a couple of days. In this business I keep my head down, stay out these bitchy ass high school forums, make my money and keep it pushing, yet I thought networking and socializing would be something good for me. I’m not a social creature so maybe meeting other working girls would be good for my work morale or some other therapy shit I was telling myself.

Sindi knew I was leaving early buffalo morning to arrive in Syracuse before 630am. (Yes I was trying to get that morning rush that she CLAIMED to have on Mondays.) My bus pulled into Syracuse shortly before 6am. I knew there was a strong possibility she was asleep, given the time , but I had no worries I’d just call her until she wakes up since she knows I’m coming anyhow. After 10 calls she answered the phone (5:51am). I did not mind calling 10 times, but what she said to me next was the start of a SH*TTY F**KING morning. She began the conversation by telling me she was not home. She had to go to her (on again off again as she told me so many times during previous convos.) boyfriend’s house because her RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME had gotten so bad and painful during the night. BUT she did leave her home unlocked so that I would be able to enter upon arriving. (I was already in the cab straight off the bus.) She said she would be on her way shortly and to make myself comfortable.

At this point I’m annoyed, but I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I had just spent 3 hours on the bus I didn’t feel like going back home just yet. Her home WAS unlocked like she said it would be, so I was able to walk right now. I put my things down, kicked my shoes off, changed my clothes, threw on a robe, and in all honesty I was ready to work lol.What the hell else did I come here for? I give it some time before I decide to start calling her again. I wanted to give her some time to get a ride or whatever she needed to do.

I called her again at 7:24am, I was still in her house, she was not there, she was not answering her phone. The entire time I stayed on the phone with my partner who instructed me to hang up again, and call her to wake her up.

At 8:15am I called her 20 times, no answer.

8:48am I receive a text message from a 315area code number that says “Sophia this is ____. I’m a friend of Sindis. She is at my house and has a stomach flu. I tried to get her moving but she stayed awake all night sick. So if you arent getting response thats why. She’s sleeping in bed with a bucked net to her.” I did not respond immediately. Instead I call my partner, explain to her the text. We continue to talk on the phone for another 30 minutes, and then I tell her, I want to call that number.

9:14am I called the number that texted me. My phone call was met with a greeting on the other line that said Edit: Removed personal info in a woman’s voice. I asked to speak to ____. The person seemed a bit confused and asked for the name again. I said “May I please speak with ____?” She explained no one by that name worked there.

9:16am -9:20am I called several cab companies to have them all meet me at Sindi’s address, all the while putting my clothes on and retrieving any miscellaneous items I may have put down.

9:21am I call the 315# again from the front of the house while waiting for a cab. Once again a woman answer’s the phone and says “Syracuse Construction”. I hang up and call my partner. I explain to her what happened with the 315# and that my cab is literally driving up to me now.
We stay on the phone until I arrive at the bus station. [My initial feeling gut 6th sense gut chakra told me to get ALL THE WAY THE F U K C out of there. No waiting. RED FLAG CODE RED!]
Is this chick trying to set me up??????????????

I have two phones. Work phone and my square phone. I’m talking to my partner on my square phone, all the while STILL CALLING Sindi.

3 more tries and someone answers the phone! It’s SINDI. But she sounds as if her head is in a blender. I can barely understand her, her words are garbled, unintelligible, inaudible, so much so I put the phone up to my square phone so my partner can hear this bull shit. This woman sounds like she really could be sick, in the head.

I could care less about how desperate she sounded I proceed to rip her. Within 5 seconds THOUGH her voice was all cleared up. Whatever frog was in her throat disappeared and she seemed coherent and lucid. All in all I told her that it was the utmost form of disrespect to have me come out there and never be able to greet me. On top of the fact that she has some sketchy things going on with her boyfriend. I rip her until shes quiet. Then I hang up.

She calls back and does not know why I’m so upset. I told her “...because I don’t like how you do business. I don’t like how you move. I like to keep shit stricly business and you’re just not about that. I came here to make money with you, but I don’t need you, I didn’t contact you first. “

She tells me that she hopes I’m out her house because shes sending a friend over there to lock the doors. B I O T C H I’m on my way home, you got me all the way twisted. I’m hitting that 1015am bus to Buffalo, I wasn’t risking that weirdness back there.

She calls me back, I ask, “Why the F are you still calling me?” Hang up

She texts me , of course she mentions something along the lines of me being GHETTO. You’re white,any time I get upset it's seen as ghetto and not just a formidable expression of emotions. We go back and forth for a little bit. Until she tells me that her ex beau is an ex mod and that I should be careful whom I bad mouth. As well that she had work for me and I’m losing out. Boo please

Errrr, I told her to cut those threats out , I’m still in Syracuse, I’m outcall ready for you biotch. I realized where my emotions and actions would go, so I then just left off with a few peace sign emojis and good byes to her.

Since coming home I have not called, texted, nor spoken to Sindi. Nor the 315#.

I got home at 2pm. My journey from 230am to 200pm.

Why did she really never show up?
Restless leg or stomach flu?
If she can have a friend check to see if I’m there to lock the doors on me, they should have been able to welcome me or something?
Where was her protege?
Who was the 315#?
Why was it connected to a work place?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY QUESTIONS
No answers
CourtesanMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:04 AM   #2
MISCREANT
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Sindi is a Jumping Bean! Snow White and her minions.

Ex Mod Beau is none other than Eli from this board. She often claims her Beau will fuck you up.

I believe every word of your story.

It won't deter anyone else though, power of pussy will press on..... The brothel will continue.

Steer clear.
MISCREANT is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:35 AM   #3
Lupus
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Welcome back to Buffalo!
Lupus is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:37 AM   #4
MISCREANT
BANNED

Old 06-27-2017, 04:52 AM   #5
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Who cares...you come on here put down eccie... you take a bus cause u don't have a car to go whore for someone u never met... get the run around like we guys get everyday.... call multiple cab companies knowing ur going to stiff all but one of them... then head back to an east side of buffalo ghetto where u want $ that girls who have suites at the Hilton get...welcome to our world.
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:56 AM   #6
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Then u call the woman who invited a stranger into her home left door open without knowing her call her a BIOTCH and say she has you all ways of twisted...and u wonder why people think of u as ghetto
Old 06-27-2017, 05:00 AM   #7
MISCREANT
BANNED

Default Horace is that you?

I'm guessing she turned one of your offers down, one of your "tiny" offers, and now she is ghetto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
Who cares...you come on here put down eccie... you take a bus cause u don't have a car to go whore for someone u never met... get the run around like we guys get everyday.... call multiple cab companies knowing ur going to stiff all but one of them... then head back to an east side of buffalo ghetto where u want $ that girls who have suites at the Hilton get...welcome to our works.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:16 AM   #8
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Hot damn. I could cut glass right now.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:17 AM   #9
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISCREANT View Post
I'm guessing she turned one of your offers down, one of your "tiny" offers, and now she is ghetto.

ur not wrong...she is a woman woman with a great body is a decent Fuck has an incall in the ghetto (that is what it is). I banged her when her rate was low and it was nice and worth the $ now she comes on here puts down the board and wants 3 times what she wanted a yr ago and goes around screaming about BIOTCHES. I call her ghetto and I'm the bad guy
Old 06-27-2017, 05:23 AM   #10
MISCREANT
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
I banged her when her rate was low
I hit this one dead on. Predictable as fuck. Ghetto because she won't fuck your old ass for a nickel.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:40 AM   #11
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO have a car?? I drive a stick.
Hmm saw me a year ago, just moved to buffalo in November?
3 Times my rates?? From what???
SMH you sound all kinds of hurt and upset, why dont you leave a review
AND YES I can talk as much shit as I like about this board or any other hobby board.
Hence why I dont get on here and say much, cause of bitches like you in their feelings over pussy.
Call me when you up your budget from those SSI checks.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:43 AM   #12
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And one of the main reasons I put down eccie is because of the fact you even need to mention my rates and the fact that they went up. ECCIE is full of bargain hunters, and is not the be all end all in my whore world. But it is where life start and stops for most of you.
OOOOO my incall is in the ghetto, have you seen buffalo, or west ny for that matter, lmao, I'm from NYC this is ALL ghetto to me.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:49 AM   #13
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Tiny is just whiney, gets all butt hurt and a just cheap haggler.

You need a hug again Tiny? Us old ladies give the best hugs.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:59 AM   #14
MISCREANT
BANNED

Hookers are in this for the money and any Jimmie that thinks otherwise is an idiot. Not a single hooker, no matter what they try and make you believe, wants to do this or even enjoys it.

If there is money on the table they will take it; including raising rates, lying, cancelling for a better offer, etc. In the end, no matter how bad of a "reputation" you think a hooker might have, there's plenty of jimmies who will want to fuck her.

This is just a business. Treat it like one.

SMH
Old 06-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #15
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISCREANT View Post
Hookers are in this for the money and any Jimmie that thinks otherwise is an idiot. Not a single hooker, no matter what they try and make you believe, wants to do this or even enjoys it.

If there is money on the table they will take it; including raising rates, lying, cancelling for a better offer, etc. In the end, no matter how bad of a "reputation" you think a hooker might have, there's plenty of jimmies who will want to fuck her.

This is just a business. Treat it like one.

SMH
exactly. I treat it as a business and understand 24 yo hotties get 300 hr @ incalls in the marriott and if I can't afford it u take 60 qs in the hood. I just find it funny when women have no problem saying it's just business when they raise rates cancel trips double book but when someone says yeah I'd Fuck you for 100 but not 300 now it's not bus it's personal. If u say hey if she didn't live it a shit hole on the east side I'd pay more ur a racist but when black girls say no African males accepted it's just a personal preference. I have enjoyed banging Bat shit crazy Julie on the cheap many times. For 60/70 u get to Fuck a body out of playboy..with it u have to put up w a fall down drunk that shows u her kids school pictures and might pass out while ur fucking her...often u get what u pay for... If u say to an Elle w hey back in the day u must have been a 9 but now ur showing some miles but at a buck twenty u might be worth a ride ur a jerk...Hey none of the girls are gonna see us at wegmans and tell us I'll give u 100 to come home and Fuck us in the ass..but grab some non pro and offer her 10000 for a hj in th he parking lot a 20 minutes later ur cleaning ur windshield

To have some ghetto BIOTCH come on and cry about some Madame in Syracuse done her wrong while telling us what losers we are who cares.

If someone feels that fine black ass is worth 200/300 to Fuck go for it. If someone else rather Fuck spinner Karen for 50 more power. We are the customers and to have someone come on here and denigrate us than look for sympathy from this big bad biz go take ur chances on backpage... as u do everyday or stroll Genesee

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women