Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2016, 09:31 PM   #61
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Ok HERE IS MY LATEST POST ON THE SHINGLES NERVE DAMAGE

Well I got another nerve block. It is a great help. It is much better than it was before. I still have a shooting pain from my back to the groin and the leg to the knee. While the pain in less i still need the oxycodone to kill the pain from the shooting pain. It really gets me .... I take 300 Lyrica morning and night, along with a fentenyl patch and I still need oxy to help kill the pain. God I wish that I could just stop taking anything. I tried Acupuncture and it reversed about two months of progress. I would be happy to get info that may change my opinion of acupuncture. I guess the only way to get over or out do this damm pain is to just start ...Not giving in to the pain that is trying to get me to take the pain pillls.
HMFICDICK is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #62
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default This is the latest report of the shingles nerve damage

I am still dealing with the nerve damage left by the shingles. I keep telling yall to get a shot... ok i will never forget the help from you guys. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Old 02-29-2016, 10:19 PM   #63
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default This is the latest report of the shingles nerve damage

I am still dealing with the nerve damage left by the shingles. I keep telling yall to get a shot... ok i will never forget the help from you guys. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Old 03-01-2016, 07:26 PM   #64
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Keep us updated HMF and thanks for sharing. Like I wrote earlier, my Grandfather told me he'd rather have another heart attack than another shingles outbreak.

Fight the good fight.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:54 PM   #65
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default ANOTHER UPDATE ON SHINGLES

WELL, I got a cold or at least an ujpper resperateory illness. so I went to the doctor and got a prescription for some antibotic and inheaqler, more stuf I have to take along with all the other junk I have to take. ...Why cant i get a simple rx and not have tho wait and gewtr it over4 with. surprisingly it has not been too painfull during the other problem. I just hope i live till it s gone and I can live a regular life. The shingles keep on hurting and hurting.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:41 PM   #66
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a shingles outbreak a couple years ago, after the love of my life broke up with me and got engaged to someone else. I also got pneumonia. So, it's not only older people who get it. Younger people in times of stress are susceptible, too.
I took Valtrex/Valcyclovir. It went away in about a couple months. Mine happened on my lateral left T5 dermatome. In other words, about the middle left side of my back. It was painful. I learned to go without bras and never went back to wearing them.
Alcohol helped with the pain a bit. I didn't have tummy upset due to the antiviral, but I'm not prone to stomach problems.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:04 AM   #67
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default Glad you did not have the continuing nerve damage

I wish I could have shaken off the nerve damage as quickly as you did. Glad you got rid of it. It can really mess up your life. It has changed my life a lot. You folks who havent had it get your shingles shot. Thank you for contributing your experience. Plus you look Cute.
Old 03-18-2016, 06:31 PM   #68
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE THE NERVE BLOCKS WEAR OFF

I am going through a long experiece of nerve damage, My gift from shingles is bunch of nerve damage which i must take all kinds of drugs to live with the damm pain. So I have received two nerve block treatments which have releived the pain very much. However, you are only allowed xxmilligrams of steroids per year. so what to do? Well I try to NOT take my oxy pills as much as possible tosave them for the time when my last nerve block wears off. I have found that when I hold off taking a pill, my body, does help reduce the pain with natural endorphins. I know this sounds strange but they do seem to help. I notice that when i lie on the side of the affected area it seems to help to reduce the pain and I can sleep.. I would gladly send this pain to obama if i could but God in his wisdom does not allow that . . Anyway This damm pain continues.If you find a way around it I would love to know.. with all the people out there surely someone has found a better thing than not taking my pill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 04-23-2016, 03:53 PM   #69
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default One year of pain and counting

Well here I am at one year of shingles pain and counting. I have tried wishing it away, It doesn't work. I have been getting more and more tired. Not just tired of the pain, but tired almost all the time. I Finally figured out it is the LYRICA. It starts out really blowing your mind and helping relieve the pain. As it continues you get more and more tired to the point of being incapacitated tired. I Have decided to try to get off the lyrica, completely if possible. I would rather take oxycodone than be tired all the time. My pain doctor says we have to get it to a point where the lyrica is helping the pain but not making me tired all the time. For me, If i can get off of it completely I will be happy. Those are BIG words I know, but I am going to try for totally off the stuff. My first step is a reduction from 300mg morning and nite to 200mg morining and nite. we will see how that goes. Happy Trails
Old 05-20-2016, 09:05 PM   #70
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default ok Im down from 30 mg morn & nite

Ok I have gotten from 300mg morn and evening to 150 morn and evening. I have not noticed significant difference... Not that there is no difference, just not a big enough difference to warrant continuing with 300mg per day. Of course there is a difference, the damm stuff is really addicative. I know there is a difference , but it is just not that great of a difference to make taking that amount of lyrica worth while... I may be different from other people, in that the lyrica does not produce a large enough change in the pain relief. I may be different than others,but you should all check what REaLLY CHANGES WITH LYRICA, vs what you THINK changes the effects of lyrica... As with all drugs that influence the body, you must be very carefull. IT CAN KILL YOU. BE CAREFULL. I love all you out there and don't want any of you to get addectided to anything, even coffee. .
Old 05-31-2016, 05:00 AM   #71
StopShort
Valued Poster

I had shingles about 3 years ago. Mine was on my forehead above my right eye and went about a quarter inch into my scalp. I already shave my head bald so it was very visible. I had no clue what was happening. I just knew whatever I tried didn't work. Finally, my GF made me go to the doc. I went to a dermatologist because I thought it was just a really bad rash. She looked at it and right away told me I had shingles.

It had even started to effect my right eye. She put me on a really heavy dose of Valtrex and sent me to an ophthalmologist to check out my eye. Both docs were great and got me find up good. The pain from the shingles stopped in about a week. But of course the visual scarring and nasty puss look remained for a few weeks.

The nerve damage was bad for about a month after the skin healed. I used capsaicin cream to help with the nerve damage. It's supposed to be just for arthritis but I read several articles that said it helped. It helped me.
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #72
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've written you before with some suggestions....sorry you are still struggling.
Please research CBD....I highly recommend https://www.bluebird-botanicals.com
Legal in all states. I think in your case it is at least worth trying.
Call them and they will give you some direction.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:31 AM   #73
SkyDriver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
My ECCIE Reviews

I still get complete relief whenever I feel the tingling on my chin an burn up the right side of my face by taking 2000mg lysine. Prevents the outbreak I used to get on my chin.
SkyDriver is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:44 AM   #74
HMFICDICK
Valued Poster

Default LYRICA DAMMED IF YOU DO AND DAMMED IF YOU DONT

I was given Lyrica to take for this damm shingles nerve damage. I started on 50mg/twice/day and quickly elevated to 300mg/2/day. I was constantly tired and could fall asleep standing up. I have since reduced it to 100/2/day on my own...and I have much fewer problems with falling asleep. I really have not NOT noticed any difference in pain levels. When I told the pain doctor this he threw a fit and said i must continue the Lyrica or he could not prescribe the oxycodone or fentenyl patch... this says BIG PHARMA has their hand in the prescribing and want to make more money. Anyone else have this situation?.. I still have wierd dreams from the Lyrica. I started taking 2000 Llisine per day and when the two large containers i have are done I will report on effectiveness. I find that when I take something like that it is when I stop that i find out if it was working. I am waiting now to get a nerve block. The nerve block has the greatest effect on pain of all the treatments/medications/incantations that i take. What I need at this point is a CURE for the nerve damage, since the shingles part is gone, I am left with the mess it made to my nerves. Get your shingles shot or hang around with kids who have chicken pox.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #75
bangalores
Gaining Momentum

Check into 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy.

One of the only substances claimed to kill out viruses in the body. ( viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, parasites)

It is powerful stuff and there are several different delivery systems to introduce it into
your system, (liquid form, pills, breathed through a vapor machine, through the skin
by utilizing DMSO for penetrating the skin.

It is natural but very powerful, (H2O2) water with one extra oxygen molecule.
It has to be mixed properly and there are different protocols for its use. Pure undiluted
35% HP can cause sever burn and tissue damage.

It is not the 3% stuff you find in walmart in the brown bottle, that stuff is impure and
not for internal consumption. It must be 35% Food Grade, and then diluted down
to the 3% by mixing with distilled water (the liquid protocol)

Pills are probably the easiest delivery system. Also the DMSO delivery system to target
a specific area.

Do a google search on it for websites and youtube for videos.
Also search Ultimate Herpes Protocol and The One Minute Cure.

Here is a pretty good website.
www.growyouthful.com
Click on ailments and remedies, then click list of remedies, then scroll down to
Hydrogen Peroxide.

Bitter Melon is also an Herb that can destroy virus protective shell.

Just use caution if you decide to try it, and do lots of research.
bangalores is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women