Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1
Default Done

it happens to everyone at some point in time, when the bullshit just becomes enough, and things stop being useful.. .like this board.
This board use to be a place of comradery where a common interest was shared, and ladies actually participated as well. Unfortunately, the board has turned into a bunch of guys (children) who have an incestuous relationship with each other, and who are nothing more than a bunch of depraved lowlifes., who make it difficult for ANYONE who wants to share information on this board that varies from their opinions. If you write a review and its not degrading enough, you will be chastised. IF you dont call girls cunts, and talk about face fucking some whore, well your just a white knight. Actually boys its called class, and i will give any girl with PT issues a chance of having more class than any of you do, prime case in point, the salem thread. really guys? ripping a dead girl? stay classy.. hope one of your daughters isnt on her one day, then again, maybe she is the flavor of the week for you all to share!
you boys know who you are.. i'm sick of you whining and sniveling around.. climb out of moms basement soimetime, join the world and buy a clue, for the $20 bucks you want to spend on your new hot item!
you've heard it before, and will never admit to it, but you are the reasons why this board is sooo dysfunctional.. your actually a joke to the rest of the states, but you think that your post counts make you into some type of journalist. your not, your idoits. I know smarter Ferns.

Im done here.. i will still be looking in, but unless someone dies, you will not see me posting here anymore...The inmates are officially running the asylum.
Way to go mods on letting it get to this point. The its our way or no way crowd has won.

Im sure ya'll, well 3 of you will want the last word as always. back up your words... tell them to me in person... but again. you will lack the backbone...
have fun with the STD's boys! keep up your mad love making skills, and make sure you work out those sixpacks!! everything is real online right?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #2
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
back up your words... tell them to me in person... but again. you will lack the backbone...
See u at the AC Chanukah party ?!?

Old 12-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #3
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

keep proving my points...
Old 12-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #4
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert
your actually joke to the rest of the states, but you think that your post counts make you into some type of journalist. your not, your idoits. I know smarter Ferns.
just wondrin ...why is the word ferns capitalized? ...is there a jimmie named Ferns?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:26 AM   #5
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
Old 12-03-2014, 10:22 AM   #6
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
it happens to everyone at some point in time, when the bullshit just becomes enough, and things stop being useful.. .like this board.
This board use to be a place of comradery where a common interest was shared, and ladies actually participated as well. Unfortunately, the board has turned into a bunch of guys (children) who have an incestuous relationship with each other, and who are nothing more than a bunch of depraved lowlifes., who make it difficult for ANYONE who wants to share information on this board that varies from their opinions. If you write a review and its not degrading enough, you will be chastised. IF you dont call girls cunts, and talk about face fucking some whore, well your just a white knight. Actually boys its called class, and i will give any girl with PT issues a chance of having more class than any of you do, prime case in point, the salem thread. really guys? ripping a dead girl? stay classy.. hope one of your daughters isnt on her one day, then again, maybe she is the flavor of the week for you all to share!
you boys know who you are.. i'm sick of you whining and sniveling around.. climb out of moms basement soimetime, join the world and buy a clue, for the $20 bucks you want to spend on your new hot item!
you've heard it before, and will never admit to it, but you are the reasons why this board is sooo dysfunctional.. your actually a joke to the rest of the states, but you think that your post counts make you into some type of journalist. your not, your idoits. I know smarter Ferns.

Im done here.. i will still be looking in, but unless someone dies, you will not see me posting here anymore...The inmates are officially running the asylum.
Way to go mods on letting it get to this point. The its our way or no way crowd has won.

Im sure ya'll, well 3 of you will want the last word as always. back up your words... tell them to me in person... but again. you will lack the backbone...
have fun with the STD's boys! keep up your mad love making skills, and make sure you work out those sixpacks!! everything is real online right?
Yikes! I'm pretty sure I'm in this group. I remember the Salem thread, and I remember you getting all up in my grill and I didn't bash her at all. It was pretty clear we had a misunderstanding that you ran away from, like you are now. I'm here if you need me.

Word on the street, you used to be a mod. How did that go? Not so well I'm told, but what do you think?

As for the mods, I agree there's some bad shit going on there. I have a beef with DD and as long as he keeps pissing on me I'll be shaking the urine off. Is it really me to blame? It's his piss, but he calls it rain.

Fare thee well. But if you do post again, does Fern do overnights?
Old 12-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #7
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Over/Under on the "retirement"?
Old 12-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #8
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Dead women can tell no tales.
Old 12-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #9
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post

Word on the street, you used to be a mod. ?

And one of the better ones......along with Jack.

elg......
Old 12-03-2014, 04:45 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

Word on the street, you used to be a mod. ?

elg......
Justapervert does make some good points that agree with in first post
jack was a very good mod imho
But I disagree Justapervert was a good mod in the past. again jmho.

Justapervert,
there is one guideline that is almost imposable to enforce. Making is hard to enforce most of the other guidelines. So yes it has changed. But the info is still there you just have to learn to at some of the bs on the way.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #11
RODOSH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Elghund - I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post

elg......

He WAS one of the better ones. He along with Jack and BB were the mods when I first joined. These three men , in my opinion, were able to maintain some sort of civility on this site.Sure there were some members who chose to push the limits of decency then, but nowhere near the crude, nasty, outlandish comments that are happening by members now. And after Justapervert and then Jack left, a few new mods were appointed and for whatever reason, chose to resign rather quickly. Being a moderator on this site is a no win position for sure. Like having a target on your back !
Sorry to see you leave. Thanks for your efforts over the years.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #12
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Old 12-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #13
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

This rant might actually be a nice little thread. I did not know but am glad to hear mixed feelings of JAP's modtardship. Prior to posting in this thread I had only heard from one member about this, and that was a negative assessment w/o details. My asking was as much curiosity as taunting.

So I honestly encourage some story telling. Or not. We youngsters like the tales of the past but sometimes they're too painful, or just boring. What is the guideline in question and how did it change?

The Mod system is a loose weak prayer of a system that takes near perfect conditions to work out well. We're all collectively responsible for the atmosphere around here, some more than others but just 'cause a guy is chosen to approve reviews doesn't make him a leader.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #14
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
you are the reasons why this board is sooo dysfunctional..

Im done here.. i will still be looking in, but unless someone dies, you will not see me posting here anymore...
#1 - We put the fun in dysfunctional.

#2 - Who has to die, can you give us the short list? I'd like to contribute to their Obamacare funds to try and keep them around
Old 12-03-2014, 11:29 PM   #15
57jpeg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

You're vs Your....It's vs Its.....They must not teach English down on the farm...YA'LL

But I guess he is smarter than a fern.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women