Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2020, 03:19 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Don't expects them to do that. They want to bring in a bunch of "witnesses" to makes an even bigger mockerys of this thing than they already are.
At least you have a little bit of awareness that this is just what this circus is. A...MOCKERY!!

Their just illustrating absurdity with absurdity.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:25 PM   #17
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Bullseye....Senators are already commenting about the lack of witnesses and documents.

Trump party claiming the intelligence committee didn’t do a through job.

The Dems presenting documents proving the obstruction of witnesses and documents by DJT

Now add Ken Star and Dershowitz to the office of propaganda and it’s the “ greatest impeachment of all time”....trump wouldn’t have it any other way.
How did shady ol' Levi work out for ya Tehran Jax??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:44 PM   #18
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Says Tehran JAX!!
Well I wouldn’t classify Steve Schmitt, Richard Steele and Joe Scarborough as liberals. They have used the nick name Moscow Mitch for McConnell.

As a matter of fact Scarborough occasionally uses the term on his morning program.

Just saying I’m not the only one.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:55 PM   #19
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
How did shady ol' Levi work out for ya Tehran Jax??
Dude, I didn’t hire the guy to interfere with the 2020 election. You’ll have to ask Rudy to evaluate his job performance. I couldn’t write a accurate evaluation because he just began spilling his guts 48 hours ago. All I can say “ the 66% who want witnesses now have more allegations to consider”.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 03:55 PM   #20
oeb11
Valued Poster

Deflection and Denial
Inability to take personal responsibility - it is always "well, what about someone else"!!
Comedy Central Forum !
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 05:17 PM   #21
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
not in denial.. I keep beating this Dead horse, but I'll give it one more slap.

Trump REFUSED to allow REAL witnesses to testify in the House. therefore the proceedings came up short of what should have been.. Trump wanted testimony blocked there, and wants it blocked in the Senate. why play this charade? you know Trump blocked witnesses, the House simply responded back. Trump only wanted HIS witnesses.

dismiss Parnas.. I don't know what he has to tell, but give me Pompeo, Mulvaney, Guiliani and Bolton, and I'm finished calling witnesses

Would it surprise you to learn that Chuck Shumer voted against having witnesses in the Clinton impeachment? All of these people are hypocrites, on both sides since McConnell voted for witnesses in the Clinton impeachment. I've put up the video's many time of Nadler, Pelosi, Shumer and Lindsey Graham saying the exact opposite of what they are saying now. With Nadler and Pelosi, it was like they were reading from a Republican script that hadn't been written yet. We've all heard the Republicans saying this is all about hate for the other party but Pelosi said all that first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKsf6QLUEo

"Republicans are paralyzed with hatred for President Clinton" said Nancy Pelosi. Singing a different tune today. This is all about politics and nothing else. They are all hypocrites because party matters more than anything.

All I care about are policies. They all lie so I can't base my vote on that, policies are all there is and I support every single policy that Trump has put forth and disagree with every single policy that every Democrat is running on. Nobody votes for somebody pushing policies they don't believe in because that person lies less than anybody else.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 07:31 PM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

We pay our politicians to lie to us, and they do a damn good job of it.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:16 PM   #23
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Trial by Social Media.
Highly entertaining.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women