Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2020, 03:18 PM   #61
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

this is a perfect example why I retired from hobbying…….I hate the us against them mentality from both sides..
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:38 AM   #62
anonsull
Valued Poster

Give me your screening info as well
give me a copy of your ID and a selfie holding four fingers with your ID upside down
send me your police record and a utility bill.
send 2 references who I can contact
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:39 AM   #63
Cougarlicious
Selective Cougar xoxo

User ID: 310400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just watched the first 48 last night, episode called "Tricked" Yup screening is gonna get alot tighter gentlemen, girl got shot and killed by a suitor that came over to her hotel room for money, detectives believed it was a robbery attempt. I thought it was agreeable on law enforcement part when one detective defended the provider simply by saying "she didnt want him to take all of her money" She put up a fight they had said, then got shot over it.
Cougarlicious is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 10:38 AM   #64
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You gotta do better than that!!

Yes Coug, please strengthen your screening requirements so you can weed out/exclude the murderers - that oughta do it!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:25 PM   #65
Satinejynxxxy777
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 237713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I require a pic of them with the donation in hand. They have to be over 30. I was informed last night a cop can say they are not afflicted with any law enforcement but for incalls they are not allowed to enter a hotel room. Because it is a place in ur name like a house or warrent they have to present a legal document to enter. This was new to me and u can fight them in court over it. With that being said if u come in contact and u do not service them they will put a mark on u for the night, that means if u go anywhere they can charge u with a small violation and prostitution for that encounter. I had this done to me when I was 17. I gave a massage to an officer, the swat team came in 5 min. Later while their officer was down to his draws on my bed. When i informed them i had been drinking and they let me go, i walked to go get my car. Another unit was stopped pulling over a driver an let that car go in order to pull me off the street and said i was charged with public intox. After the next day they were transferring me to jail, i asked why, and they said my charge was prostitution. Smh. So on my outcalls i require a security deposit of 20$ through cash app, PayPal, or zelle, as well as a pic of them. Always sayong their donation is for time and time only. Only when they touch me or get comfortable with a massage will i begin my services! Please b careful ladies. The laws are twisted and they will do anything just to stop our businesses. Have a blessed day and thank u for all the advice to better assist is in our services.
Satinejynxxxy777 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:29 PM   #66
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

Satine, you need to go to the Ladies Only area to get some basic information about safety and screening.
Guest042522 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 05:52 PM   #67
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Anyone that gives that shit out is waiting to get robbed.

Most hookers have an education of maybe ninth grade.

Only thing that they want to do with it is fuck you over later on.

Tell her to fuck off and forget about her.
They wont give me that information for my safety so why the fuck would you?
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:32 AM   #68
Indirah.Raven
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 281400

It's even worse on Long Island. They are targeting the Dommes as well as sugar babies and their sugar daddies. Many of these ladies are not screening at all! I personally worked with women that didn't screen and they were constantly getting busted by LE. Thankfully due to the way I screen, I was able to avoid being busted by LE, once incident, in particular, that took place in 2015. I could see them from where I was standing, but they couldn't see me. The cop car was at the end of the block for 1/2 hour. I knew right away, TROUBLE and I stayed in my house for the rest of the night. I got busted ONCE, thanks to a jealous provider that was upset because I was prettier and smarter than her. The Durham County Police Department admitted that she ratted me out. That's why I think twice before working with providers. I fly solo for that reason and I screen not just the clients but any provider who contacts me. I cannot afford any weak links in my business, due to my position in the music/nonprofit industries.
Indirah.Raven is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 06:56 PM   #69
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...naPrincesaxx22

If this is what the hobby has come to, guess its time for me to retire.
Buh Bye!! Be sure to be kind to your dominant hand!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women