Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2020, 04:26 PM   #16
infamousrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

I saw an add for someone I did some work for and I wanted to try her out but I think she knew my people so I didn't want to risk it.
infamousrock is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 03:08 AM   #17
TeeTaylor
San Diego Babe

User ID: 377453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a old classmate call me, it was pretty awkward at first. But we went on with it, think I seen him twice too! Lol! 7
TeeTaylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:06 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Now where is the review of x wife again LOL
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:58 PM   #19
Brittneyy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 451074
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is something I have heard before!! I bet that would make for a quiet family gathering lol

On another note I have a good friend that use to play about 3 years ago and she told me she was using her dads phone and saw this site in the google history
Thats how she found the site and joined!!!!
Long story short guys clean your cookies out. Or you may run across your daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indirah.Raven View Post
I heard of one story years back where a man booked a session with a girl, only when she showed up...it was his own daughter.
Brittneyy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:21 PM   #20
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Just use a private browser window.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:53 PM   #21
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Kinda/not quite. I worked with a gal for several months and she took a liking to me the day we got hired. About a month into the job, she nonchalantly mentioned she was a provider.

We viewed the situation as FWB. For me, it was good while it lasted, but she didn't last long as she was not meant for the hobby.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 05:51 PM   #22
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

A provider told me that her cousin showed up & when she opened the door it was one heck of a Kodak moment. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 07:41 PM   #23
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Wayne View Post
A provider told me that her cousin showed up & when she opened the door it was one heck of a Kodak moment. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall.
At that point, the horse is out of the barn. You are both there. Now if he was married, she would have some way to say bye and I won't tell if you don't. If he isn't, he could take advantage of the situation. Like you said, fly on the wall.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 05:23 AM   #24
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Ummmmmmm...cookies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittneyy View Post
...Long story short guys clean your cookies out...

Attached Images
File Type: png 911535_1_0602-homer_standard_3.png (125.3 KB, 315 views)
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:39 AM   #25
mikesdad1089
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have one that personally happen to me..I grew up in Southern Westchester County NY..My mom had a very wealthy friend that could not have kids so her and her Husband adopted a little girl..She was five at the time I was in my teens..The girl was a behavior problem until she came to the House one day and got in front of the TV when my Dad who just retired from The Air force and shut the TV..The Giants were on bad move..After that incident Lisa was quite behaved and came over to visit until she went to High School..Time went by..I moved to the Mid Hudson Valley of NY..Its 1998 the last I herd of Lisa was she was in Ballet School..A buddy of mine was trying to get me to go to a local strip joint. So when the misses was away on a Business I took him up on it..We go to this Place on 9w and i am sitting their..and this Hot blond come up to me .She grabs my hand and says to me I want to do a private dance for you..She leads me to the both on the side..Starts to kiss me..Strange no money asked..she then takes my hand and puts it on her privates and looks at me and says..I always wanted to do this ..ITS ME UNCLE MIKE ITS LISA..well the blood rushed from my pecker to my feet..I darted out of their grabbed buddy and left..Thinking about it writing about still gives me the creeps 22 years later..The funny thing was Me and my wife were at my parents hose for diner about a year later and Lisa parents were their..Oh yeah Lisa got a job as a Ballerina ..YEAH RIGHT STILL CREEPS ME OUT
mikesdad1089 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:03 PM   #26
Tex361
Gaining Momentum

This sorta happen to me. The difference is, I realized whom it was before contacting them.. I even posted a thread asking for advice.. i was a little nervous she would freak out and block me.. Turns out.. she had the hots for me too... im sure glad i pulled the trigger!

So far, i have found a few of women from my old social circle in the hobby..
Tex361 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 10:10 AM   #27
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

So this has nothing to do with me. But I see this provider now and then. She has what they call a RW job. hell I thot this is the RW LOL Anyway she worked with mostly guys and she said they all know what her hobbie is! But non of them had ever tried her out!
I guess they don't know the fun they are missing out on! Not my problem tho!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:38 AM   #28
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, which is why I stopped providing in my podunk town! The guy sent me a pic, and I recognized him. I didnt reply back lol
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 02:26 PM   #29
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Once I was working at a local strip club. I was sitting at a table talking with a man. We had a lot of similar interests. Turns out he worked at my school. In my major department. Was married to my teacher for that semester... We both declined to go any farther, but I'm sure it was awkward for him when we both showed up at the school gym to workout!
Another time I had a man I used to dance for. I walked into my class in the first day. Sat in the front row as I always did, and there he was. Teacher if the year! I never saw him in the club again.

I am sure people have recognized me at the store or at the gym. I've never had anyone approach me in real life.
leslie@nn is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 11:09 AM   #30
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I had a date with a chick from OH2 who, when we met, asked where I was from because my accent was very familiar. When I told her, she got nervous.
I didn't know her, but I knew everyone in her family, father, uncle, grandfather... ect.
She was from a small town about 10 miles from my small town.
Her father and grandfather worked in my town. Her uncle had mutual friends with me. Uncle and I spoke to each other often.

But in the end, we banged like monkeys anyway. She was fucking fine/hot as fuck...
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women