Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Strip Club - Austin
Encounters - Strip Club - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2019, 01:48 PM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Upcharging for dances

I was in the Yellow Rose last night and it was pretty packed. The talent range was extreme, from ugly as hell to hot as hell. Anyway the women were taking customers to reserved tables for dances, maybe because the place was packed. One Mexicana, about a 6 on the Tiny scale, tried to charge me $100 for three dances. She said all the women there have different rates. She normally charges $40 per dance but was cutting me a deal. I paid her $60. The funny thing is that she should have known she kind of had me on the hook and could have milked more out of me if she hadn't gotten short-term greedy. The chemistry was good and she was sitting out one dance so her friend could get one in.

A second, a drop dead beautiful Russian, did two dances. I told her I'd pay her for three because she was so damn hot (and I was so damn drunk), and gave her $60. She said you're in the reserved area, you owe me $90, $30 per dance. Sheesh!

I've always thought you don't need to negotiate the price of a dance ahead of time, you just pay $20. Am I missing something?

I've had the same thing happen on rare occasions in other clubs, but never two times in one night.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:38 PM   #2
WouldChuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

The YR has gone to a mostly 30/dance club. I don't go there all that much because of that. It's too bad because the talent is pretty good most nights.
WouldChuck is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 04:28 AM   #3
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

since it's fairly well known that most dancers will try to screw you over by upcharging, maybe it's a good idea to find the floor manager and ask him what the dance prices are and how much, where the "reserved" area are and how much? ..... I have also made it my habit to ask each individual dancer what her dance price is BEFORE any dances start ..... if the manager has told you they are $20 and she tries to pull that 3 for $100 crap, don't hesitate to call the manager over and have a consultation .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:34 PM   #4
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Unless something changed, it's $20 per dance, no matter what time. I think this happens a lot at night. Ask first if you don't want a scene and pass if they say more than $20. The girls that do good dances, day or night, charge $20. You almost know if they charge more that the dances will be lame.
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:26 AM   #5
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Like the OP, I've had dancers try to pull that 3 for $100 crap, only to disappoint them after 3 songs by pulling out my money and handing her 3 twentys ..... and I made sure to show her the $100s and $50s that I had in my pocket and told her, "Most of this could have been yours if you weren't so greedy"..... then she sulked and pouted as I found a better hottie and spent most of my money on her .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 05:27 AM   #6
Seisnueve
Valued Poster

Find out in advance how much a dancer charges for her dances. Pay that amount after she's danced however many dances you want. Do not pay anything other than $20 per dance. Do not deviate from these principles. Otherwise, stripper fuckery will ensue. Leave the managers out of it, it's strictly between a dancer and a customer.
Seisnueve is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #7
GeorgeAus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You probably need to go to Divas on Wednesday when they have $5 dances and $10 all naked dances. There were two great looking Cubans there. It's BYOB.
GeorgeAus is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:49 AM   #8
1ofthem
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

I had a divas upcharge Monday. I had one girl charge me 20 for a nude dance and the other girls all charged me 10. I also didn’t get any real offer for extras which was a little disappointing.
1ofthem is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women