Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2020, 09:53 AM   #31
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight03 View Post
Personally, as in most aspects of life, quality is so much better than quantity.
Yes I Agree, I just like Quality in a Hurry and lots of it. LOL
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:57 PM   #32
demomoke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Like everything else, this is a competitive field. Providers who insist on not lowering their rates in a time when there are a lot of competitors willing to provide for less, risk pricing themselves out of business.
demomoke is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:00 AM   #33
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My 2 cents

Well my opinion is Men shouldn't tell you what your worth is first off!
And definitely No need to lower rates ladies just know your worth,
Its your risk your life and your body ...

Just travel to better places and you will have better clients.
I have some clients who save for weeks to see me !
Those are the real MVPS!
Theres so many wonderful genuine gentlemen out there !
Dont let the bottom feeders discourage you !
If you're out here with bottom dollar prices living from week to week taking unnecessary risks.....
YOU ARE DOING THIS WRONG!
6yrs here and my rates have just went up again this year.
And now I see much nicer cleaner more respectful clients then ever before
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 02:53 AM   #34
Spectreworld
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I am glad for forums like this so I can see ladies talk and get to know them better. I frequent the ladies in Joplin and KC because I want a regular situation for my needs. I have my massage lady, I have my BBW, I have my 21yo, and now I am looking for my dynamo. I know that sounded bad for me to mention that, but I am so busy and sometimes I have different tastes for when I am in the mood.
Spectreworld is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 07:06 AM   #35
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm your "dynamo"....shamelessly waving my hand lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:28 AM   #36
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

I'm in the mood all the time. LOL. I'll say the Ladies who have prices on all levels are just trying to get by. I've been with ladies that don't charge a lot for their time and some that do. Didn't always do a review. Been from 2k to 100 dollars and I don't know if can say good or bad. All take a risk on both sides in this Hobby. Had someone went to see a provider and the client before him had beat the hell out of the Lady and robbed her. Next one of the guy's went to see a vetted Provider and was robbed at gun point. As is anything, this Hobby has the good, the bad and the ugly.

I never judge a Provider by what she charges, because I never know what's going on in Her RW which my be Hell.

Some do this Hobby because they love it, others do it because they view it as there only way out of a bad life.

I must say that I respect you Ladies for the fact it's your body. I'm just glad there are some out there to RENT.

I was lucky to have been introduced to the Hobby by a very classy and tender Lady who took me without references.
Kinda held my hand in the beginning and helped teach me. Wasn't cheap, I didn't start there. I'll give a thank You and say that Katee is one of my ATF's

She had no idea the Monster she would create. LOL It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive !!!!

So, I hope you all play safe.

My signature has always been:

You can always pay to much for to little, but you'll never pay to little for to much.

The Chief has spoken LOL
Old 02-07-2020, 08:40 AM   #37
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with the chief mostly....
But if you think shes living in hell the best way to help her is to pay a higher rate so she can better her life ..
But we are looking at it on 2 different sides of the coin ..
Pun intended lol
Old 02-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #38
Analogkid
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Well spoken Chief! This continues to be an ongoing discussion with no seeable closure. The spectrum of service engulfs every aspect of all of are lives, so we embrace it in different ways.
We make choices out of a myriad of reasons. Obviously ones resources play a major factor in lifestyle decisions. There will always be bottom feeders and others further up the food chain. The cream inevitably floats to the top and commands a higher rate, justifiably. Unfortunately occasionally the cream sours too. Simply little to debate here, as there is a vast variety of flavor to suit the diverseness of all of our palates.
THANK Goodness!
Analogkid is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:59 AM   #39
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Mmmmmmmm sour cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogkid View Post
Well spoken Chief! This continues to be an ongoing discussion with no seeable closure. The spectrum of service engulfs every aspect of all of are lives, so we embrace it in different ways.
We make choices out of a myriad of reasons. Obviously ones resources play a major factor in lifestyle decisions. There will always be bottom feeders and others further up the food chain. The cream inevitably floats to the top and commands a higher rate, justifiably. Unfortunately occasionally the cream sours too. Simply little to debate here, as there is a vast variety of flavor to suit the diverseness of all of our palates.
THANK Goodness!
It goes great on baked potatoes Lol
Old 02-07-2020, 10:03 AM   #40
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Yes and when I guess go to the so called dark side. Now you'll hear as was said "The rest of the story". I always pay those ladies extra, tell them they should increase and have some better pictures made. Don't always put that out there because I am secure enough I don't have to pat myself on the back . I'm on this board to have a good.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:16 AM   #41
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Demomoke
Just wondering... when you go to see the doctor, do you ask him to discount his fee? If not... why not? If you expect a provider.. a verified and reviewed provider, to lower her rates because of competition that will “give it away”.. what that says to me is... all you care about is the open end of a gut. Which is perfectly fine. To each his own. But personally, I would never let some of what I see, that some of you gents are seeing, because they are cheap... well... I’d never let someone else dictate my self worth. Ever. I’m not the best, nor am I the youngest or prettiest. However, I am GOOD. Professional and above all discrete. This isn’t my career, therefore I’m not desperate enough to lower my donation for my time. You see, you may see them as our competition, I don’t. We may all have a “V” but we are not all the same, and that’s about the only thing I have that’s the same. I know what my company is worth... and really at what it is... it’s quite the bargain!
I’ve never cared what anyone else was doing. PERIOD. But to suggest that more upscale ladies lower their donations simply because “everyone else is doing it” well... it’s just plain stupid. I’m not saying you are stupid, just the suggestion. Everyone doesn’t run their business the same, no matter the business they are in. And discounted merchandise..
Well it usually comes flawed.
When you hear the horror stories, robbing people, blackmail, calling you jeopardizing your discretion, being on drugs, you get the idea. I don’t believe many of the professional ladies on here would do anything of the sort. But hey, if none of that is important to you, they by all means, keep doing what you’re doing. But when something happens and you write a review about how bad it was, don’t expect us to say “poor guy”

Chief... THANK YOU. My pleasure.
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:01 AM   #42
Turtle_man
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Theres a reason why theres a McDonald's and Longhorn Steakhouse. Also a new Mercedes car lot and a $999 car lot. I could list hundreds...I dont understand why we have to criticize either side. Ladies...put your tag in it. Guys...spend it or not. Its just that easy.
Turtle_man is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:14 AM   #43
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayzen View Post
Demomoke
Just wondering... when you go to see the doctor, do you ask him to discount his fee? If not... why not? If you expect a provider.. a verified and reviewed provider, to lower her rates because of competition that will “give it away”.. what that says to me is... all you care about is the open end of a gut. Which is perfectly fine. To each his own. But personally, I would never let some of what I see, that some of you gents are seeing, because they are cheap... well... I’d never let someone else dictate my self worth. Ever. I’m not the best, nor am I the youngest or prettiest. However, I am GOOD. Professional and above all discrete. This isn’t my career, therefore I’m not desperate enough to lower my donation for my time. You see, you may see them as our competition, I don’t. We may all have a “V” but we are not all the same, and that’s about the only thing I have that’s the same. I know what my company is worth... and really at what it is... it’s quite the bargain!
I’ve never cared what anyone else was doing. PERIOD. But to suggest that more upscale ladies lower their donations simply because “everyone else is doing it” well... it’s just plain stupid. I’m not saying you are stupid, just the suggestion. Everyone doesn’t run their business the same, no matter the business they are in. And discounted merchandise..
Well it usually comes flawed.
When you hear the horror stories, robbing people, blackmail, calling you jeopardizing your discretion, being on drugs, you get the idea. I don’t believe many of the professional ladies on here would do anything of the sort. But hey, if none of that is important to you, they by all means, keep doing what you’re doing. But when something happens and you write a review about how bad it was, don’t expect us to say “poor guy”

Chief... THANK YOU. My pleasure.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women