Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2019, 06:49 PM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's a picture of Slick Willie hanging out with accused pedophile George Nader in 2017: bathing suits, boats, beach and beer with ol' Slick Willie hanging is arm around Nader's neck.

And he’s pale white. What a douche bag.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #47
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I see Barr has "unrecused" himself. I wonder if the same DOJ career officials who got Barr to recuse himself were some of the same DOJ career officials that got AG Sessions to recuse himself.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-166054
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:10 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Schumer got thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein

Sen. Chuck Schumer — who called on Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta to resign and said President Trump should “answer” for his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein — accepted thousands of dollars in donations from the alleged pedophile throughout the 1990s, The Post has learned.

(The New York Post)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:11 PM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
SDNY is not involved in this case.

this is a florida district case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Wish you were right, but SDNY is involved. https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07...ng-case-772689 It's going to be one, long slander festival.

Evidently, Epstein has properties all over the country. one of them is smack dab in SDNY in New yawk. He has a residence said to be worth 500 million in New York.

i guess that is how they are involved. it looks like other districts are looking into Epstein's properties in their area.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:14 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
An "extraordinary volume" of photographs ... was confiscated from the New York City home of Jeffrey Epstein, federal prosecutors revealed Monday after a newly unsealed indictment accused the multimillionaire financier of exploiting a "vast network" of ... victims for sex.

(NBC)
Old 07-10-2019, 10:15 PM   #51
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I see Barr has "unrecused" himself. I wonder if the same DOJ career officials who got Barr to recuse himself were some of the same DOJ career officials that got AG Sessions to recuse himself.

Looks like the DOJ insiders tried to trick him but... I don't think he trusts the SDNY people.

For the Florida case Barr is recused. For the SDNY case, Barr is not recused. So AG Barr will have oversight during the SDNY case against Jeffrey Epstein.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:17 PM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And he’s pale white. What a douche bag.
thanks for posting this photo.. now I'm going to have nightmares tonight, about those old Geezers not wearing bathing Suits!

how did Epstein make his fortune? does anyone really know?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:44 PM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
thanks for posting this photo.. now I'm going to have nightmares tonight, about those old Geezers not wearing bathing Suits!

he's a hedge fund stock trader. made his money in the stock market.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:53 PM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

it appears that the Epstein thing is a trump media set up.

you have to wonder why now that this is coming out.

a poster on the theconservativetreehouse made this comment.

Pedro Morales says:
July 9, 2019 at 4:14 pm
CNN and MSNBC have locked down and purged all Epstein front page coverage from their websites. That tells me that they know how bad this could be for their allies. That tells me that they now realize Trump set them up. They followed Alex Acosta’s scent trail and it led them to Obama. Clinton, and their pals. Not to PDJT! Trump played this beautifully.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:12 AM   #55
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Evidently, Epstein has properties all over the country. one of them is smack dab in SDNY in New yawk. He has a residence said to be worth 500 million in New York.

i guess that is how they are involved. it looks like other districts are looking into Epstein's properties in their area.
I'm reading his NY apt is "only" worth $85 million and that several other properties the ownership is in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

There's a bunch of articles about this. No one really knows how he has made his fortune other than he had at least one big investor when he started (Victoria Secret founder).

His hedge fund in the Virgin Island and is supposedly "secret". His hedge fund supposedly has less than 100 employees and Jeffery does ALL the investing.

Red flags everywhere. Some think he's in the spy game or blackmail game or Bernie Madoff game.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:42 PM   #56
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Hey lil munster... this whole story was fabricated, then thoroughly discredited and shown to be ridiculous, even BEFORE the 2016 election. It made HuffPost look worse than the National Enquirer.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...5&postcount=22

You must be incredibly desperate if you think you can regurgitate this garbage now.
"Thoroughly discredited"??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Keep trying. There's no doubt that Trump did it, there's no question that Trump was/is chums with Epstein. You can ignore facts all you want. I hear Acosta is stepping down, gee I wonder why??

"In 2007, federal prosecutors prepared a 53-page indictment that could have put Epstein in prison for life for the sex trafficking of minors. Instead, Epstein served only thirteen months for solicitation—during which he was allowed to leave and work from his office for 12 hours a day, six days a week—thanks to a sweetheart plea deal brokered by Alex Acosta, then a federal prosecutor in Florida and now Trump’s secretary of labor."

"And Trump's connections to Epstein's sex trafficking may go beyond merely superficial. In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

Just as he has a patten of sexual predation, Trump also seems to have a pattern of threatening victims who come forward. Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to “disappear like Maria,” a year-old girl who had also been abused along with her. Jane Doe dropped the lawsuit in November 2016, days before Trump’s election, after her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client. (Trump denied the allegations, and Bloom declined to comment for this story.)"

SO if you're trying to say that anything posted in the Daily Beast must be true then I guess you are saying that this here must be true as well?? Right?

"Even if the Epstein proceedings fail to produce evidence against Trump, there is enough already in the public record—including words recorded out of his own mouth—to substantiate a shockingly prolific history of sexual misconduct. The first rape allegation against him was by his ex-wife Ivana, who in a deposition in the early 1990s described a violent assault by her husband in 1989 in which he pulled out fistfuls of her hair and jammed himself inside her. She clarified while he was running for president in 2015—and while under a gag order that prevents her from discussing her marriage with Trump without his approval—that the alleged rape was not in a “criminal sense.” What she, likely coached by Trump’s team, seemed to be implying is that a man has a right to sex with his wife, regardless of his level of violence or her protestations (all 50 states have laws against non-consensual sex, or rape, within a marriage)."

"Even though Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, claimed that "you cannot rape your spouse,” he was so invested in squashing the story that he dramatically threatened a Daily Beast reporter who was writing about the incident that same year. “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know,” Cohen said. “So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?”
"

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein

What is desperate is as soon as this arrest happened the only thing the conservatards could do is bring up Clinton. Now that reeks of guilt and desperation. Here's a direct quote from your leader himself.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

As long as all of this Epstein stuff sticks long enough to that Asshole out of office is all that matters to me. It doesn't have to be true it just has to stick.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:22 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
"Thoroughly discredited"??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Keep trying. There's no doubt that Trump did it, there's no question that Trump was/is chums with Epstein. You can ignore facts all you want. I hear Acosta is stepping down, gee I wonder why??

"In 2007, federal prosecutors prepared a 53-page indictment that could have put Epstein in prison for life for the sex trafficking of minors. Instead, Epstein served only thirteen months for solicitation—during which he was allowed to leave and work from his office for 12 hours a day, six days a week—thanks to a sweetheart plea deal brokered by Alex Acosta, then a federal prosecutor in Florida and now Trump’s secretary of labor."

"And Trump's connections to Epstein's sex trafficking may go beyond merely superficial. In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

Just as he has a patten of sexual predation, Trump also seems to have a pattern of threatening victims who come forward. Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to “disappear like Maria,” a year-old girl who had also been abused along with her. Jane Doe dropped the lawsuit in November 2016, days before Trump’s election, after her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client. (Trump denied the allegations, and Bloom declined to comment for this story.)"

SO if you're trying to say that anything posted in the Daily Beast must be true then I guess you are saying that this here must be true as well?? Right?

"Even if the Epstein proceedings fail to produce evidence against Trump, there is enough already in the public record—including words recorded out of his own mouth—to substantiate a shockingly prolific history of sexual misconduct. The first rape allegation against him was by his ex-wife Ivana, who in a deposition in the early 1990s described a violent assault by her husband in 1989 in which he pulled out fistfuls of her hair and jammed himself inside her. She clarified while he was running for president in 2015—and while under a gag order that prevents her from discussing her marriage with Trump without his approval—that the alleged rape was not in a “criminal sense.” What she, likely coached by Trump’s team, seemed to be implying is that a man has a right to sex with his wife, regardless of his level of violence or her protestations (all 50 states have laws against non-consensual sex, or rape, within a marriage)."

"Even though Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal lawyer and fixer, claimed that "you cannot rape your spouse,” he was so invested in squashing the story that he dramatically threatened a Daily Beast reporter who was writing about the incident that same year. “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know,” Cohen said. “So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?”
"

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein

What is desperate is as soon as this arrest happened the only thing the conservatards could do is bring up Clinton. Now that reeks of guilt and desperation. Here's a direct quote from your leader himself.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

As long as all of this Epstein stuff sticks long enough to that Asshole out of office is all that matters to me. It doesn't have to be true it just has to stick.

Pure fabrication by lib-retarded jackasses with a political agenda. You're citing salacious gossip from a men's fashion magazine and believing it is authoritative is hilarious. This accuser went to Epstein THREE TIMES of her on accord. There's no excusing what he did, but it's obvious this woman went there for the money. So, she concocted another story to extort yet more money.

Quote:
"... in 1994 she had no idea who her attacker was and that it was only ["it was only years later when Trump starred in The Apprentice"] when she watched The Apprentice that she came to believe it was Trump ...."

"That may be the crucial flaw in her story."

"According to the lawsuit Epstein also raped her on that occasion.

"The woman identified only as Tiffany Doe in the lawsuit, a 'trusted employee' of Epstein's,' corroborated Johnson's' allegations in a telephone call with DailyMail.com, but she refused to reveal her full identity." [Trump wasn't involved in that rape!]

(The Daily Mail)
Old 07-12-2019, 05:27 PM   #58
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Thanks IB for the clarification.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:31 PM   #59
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Thank you for showing everyone just how devastating Trump Derangement Syndrome can be!

Let me help you out by amplifying what you just said....

Fuck the truth! Fuck facts or evidence!

Fuck the presumption of innocence! Let's live in a world of no rules!

Let's toss aside everything Americans have fought and died for!

Let's replace it all with SMEARS and INNUENDO and GUILT BY ASSOCIATION!

May the most adept smear merchant win, right lil munster?

The end justifies the means! That's the mantra of all dedicated totalitarians! It gives me and my ilk dispensation to lie, cheat, steal, kill and destroy whoever and whatever stands in the way of our glorious objective - whether it's the Communist Workers Paradise or the Thousand-Year Reich!

Question - Did you learn all that when you were a good lil student in the bolshevik wing of the British Labour Party? Or was it in the British Union of Fascists?

Thank you valued poster!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 05:37 PM   #60
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
There you go... thank you for showing everyone just how devastating Trump Derangement Syndrome can be!

Let me amplify what you just said....

Fuck the truth! Fuck facts or evidence!

Fuck the presumption of innocence! Let's live in a world of no rules!

Let's toss aside everything Americans have fought and died for! Let's replace it all with SMEARS and INNUENDO and GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

May the most adept smear merchant win, right lil munster?

The end justifies the means! That's the mantra of all dedicated totalitarians! It gives you dispensation to lie, cheat, steal, kill and destroy whoever and whatever stands in the way of your glorious objective - whether that objective is the Communist Workers Paradise or the Thousand-Year Reich!

Question - Did you learn all that when you were a good lil student in the bolshevik wing of the British Labour Party? Or was it in the British Union of Fascists?

Thank you valued poster!!
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women