Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-31-2011, 02:55 PM   #16
drkgbl96
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Wow...I thought this site was a place where people can express their opinions. I have seen complaints about what providers have done or dont do but the minute Finde expresses his opinion, which is what it is, he gets blasted? Can anyone explain this to me...? If the comment stated Hispanics, Asians or even Whites, someone would get offended. Who are we to tell someone else how sensitive he or she should be...what I value others may not and vice versa...Let the man express his opinion and move on...just like he has the option to hit the back button and move on, so do we if we dont like his opinion...just as we do when we browse ECCIE BP or CL...Finde I applaud you for having the guts to say what you feel
Old 07-31-2011, 03:01 PM   #17
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by playIVkeeps View Post
Speaking as an Afro American, I do find her ad offensive. I am not going to say racist because I do not personally know her or her views on minorities. If she would have just said I'm not attracted to Afro Americans is one thing. Security risk? That is offensive!!

I have a question for Footlong and Budman. What do either of you know what it is like to be Afro American? Nada! That means who are you to say what is or isn't offensive to someone else. You can't relate!!
Personally I don't give a shit if you are offended or not. This subject has been talked to death. If a provider does not want to fuck a black man then that is her right. Wouldn't you rather know in advance than knock on the door only to be told to pound sand? You are not going to change anyone's mind on this subject so why bring it up every god damned week. I think some like to bring it up so they can show everybody how open they are and get a few atta boys and pat each other on the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
Hi,

I think flinde's post was in pretty good taste...he didn't bash the provider (giving up her id) so why are you taking it so personal? From your reveiws we see you're an EEOH....which is all good but really there are betters way to word it.....

We all feel the tension, again to me this is the wild wild west and in reality don't you think it needs to change...if it isn't nba policy, for the guys....if fatties for that chics...I hope you get what I'm saying...why can't we all just get along, btw.........Here is a hug!

Sincerely,
Wet
Wet,
I don't know what EEOH stands for. Do I think it needs to change? No I don't. People like who they like. If you don't like fatties then book with a spinner. If you don't want the AA customer then state it up front so nobody waste their time.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:08 PM   #18
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

You missed his point..not that she has a NBA policy it was the issue with black men and security. There are lots of woman who don't see black men.. That was not the subject of the initial post. Maybe you should re- read it. Are you self alerting us about you??
Old 07-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

"Of course the flip side is not quite as offensive but frustrating when one is broke and fishing CL and all the ladies who arent bots want "BBC". Was just thinking about that if I wasn't a cracker I could get (allegedly) lots of stange for free.."

Sadly, Paganguy, I have heard that these ads too, are fake. The rumor is that they are pic collectors just trying to collect pics of big schlongs.

I hope that you have not been tricked into sending pics of your Weiner to these false advertisers. That would be as bad as the time Dear John from Houston was tricked into going to the Dallas Club in NL boystown.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #20
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Self alerting about what?

Do you really give a shit about why she chooses not to see blacks? Would you feel better if she stated a different reason for not seeing AA men? What if she said their dicks are to big? Or maybe she said that they always short the donation? My question to you is what different does it make what her reasoning is? It is her pea brain that decides who to see and who not to see regardless of your opinion or whether you get offended or not. Are you not better off knowing this in advance?
Old 07-31-2011, 03:21 PM   #21
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I'm done dude. Can't reason with ignorance. I'm definitely the bigger MAN here!
Old 07-31-2011, 03:31 PM   #22
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Budman,

Just want you to know that I would find a gal's ad that stated that "I don't see trolls for security reasons" just as offensive as the above gal's ad.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #23
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Normally, I just scroll thru the "No African American Men" threrads. Maybe make a tasteless joke or two about "Once you go black, you won't go back" etc.

I understand that these are very personal services and a gal is entitled to some leeway.

But this?

*NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES PLEASE(I'M NOT RUDE NOR RACIST JUST PERSONAL SECURITY PURPOSES*

So, white guys are safe, but "African American Males" are a "security risk".

Give me a break.

I am greatly offended by the above, and I'm white everywhere that I'm not pink. I dont think that we should permit such racist BS here - we are better than that.
Hi,

EEOH....equal opportunity hobbiest...(I forgot what the other E stands for ahehehe lol but anwyay) I see you have seen champagnebrown...and that is why I said that.....most of us are tired of the same nba threads, the same pimp threads..etc...that is a true statement it's get old.....but most of the ladies know to just put nba..... matter of fact, I had brought a lady onto the board and didn't know she was nba until it was to late but I didn't use those words described above to let others know that she was nba....

What he might be saying is she/they should be sent a hint to use "nba" instead of the wording that was used....that's all....

Is it Miller time yet...aheheh lol

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #24
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Damn Budman, you are nigger (judging by your post today I know that's not sitting well in your craw)!! Ignorant as all hell!!! And you obviously can't read or comprehend what is being said!!! Not one person as stated she had to fuck anybody. I already stated if you not attracted someone, that is your preference. That is not what this is about. Choice of words and how you use them is what us level headed people are discussing. Without the attitude, negativity or profanity.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #25
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Budman,

Just want you to know that I would find a gal's ad that stated that "I don't see trolls for security reasons" just as offensive as the above gal's ad.

I would still ask you why you would be offended. Do you just look for reasons to be offended? I'm not agreeing with her reasons but why would they offend you?

PS: If you are trying to offend me with your "troll" comment you need to try a bit harder. Why not meet me in the Spider Hole and say what is really on your mind.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Damn Budman, you are nigger (judging by your post today I know that's not sitting well in your craw)!! Ignorant as all hell!!! And you obviously can't read or comprehend what is being said!!! Not one person as stated she had to fuck anybody. I already stated if you not attracted someone, that is your preference. That is not what this is about. Choice of words and how you use them is what us level headed people are discussing. Without the attitude, negativity or profanity.
Oh my god. You said the "N" word. Holy shit. What's the world coming to?

What is it that offends you about her ad? I can read and comprehend just fine. It's people like you that just look for a reason to be offended and play the race card.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:09 PM   #27
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
That means who are you to say what is or isn't offensive to someone else. You can't relate!!
Guess you missed my point. I did not say what is or isn't offensive, to flinde or anyone else. It is merely irrelevant, as a provider may say what she likes in an ad, within the rules of the site she is posting on. You are free to not like it. That does not mean it should not be "permitted", as flinde was suggesting in his original post.

I am all for the free speech occurring in this thread. Let's keep it that way - free.

That is my point. Please don't twist it into something else.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #28
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

So just to cut to the nut of this

Why in the hell is everyone so worked up over this?
Is the wording of her ad?
Is it her stating her preference in which clients she chooses to see?

WTF??

She said; *NO AFRICAN AMERICAN MALES PLEASE(I'M NOT RUDE NOR RACIST JUST PERSONAL SECURITY PURPOSES*)

Hmmm...? Okay. Let me just pull something out of my ass....err.., uhh, hat here...

What if..?

What if this gal actually does like black guys.

Now, let's say that she has a pimp.
Pimp doesn't want her to see black guys.
(ever heard stories similar to this? Uh huh, I thought so.)

Now let's say that if she was to see a black guy, and pimp found out, he'd beat her ass, like he's done before.

-Using the above in this same scenario, would she still be considered racist, ignorant, or is it instead, just what the hell she said,

"for her own personal security" ?

...just something to think about.

-Regardless, she's still choosing not to see these guys and that's certainly well within her rights. Her choice. If you want to convince her otherwise, send her a e-message. Coming here to complain doesn't do a damn bit of good.

-Could she have chosen her words a little more carefully or more wisely? Probably. She could have toned-it-down by saying something a little more "politically correct", like "NBA", but why? Would it make any difference?

The bottom line is still the same.

A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf, is it not?

-Had she not said anything about this in her ad, who would be offended then?

You, or perhaps the black guy who goes through the trouble and hassle of scheduling, getting ready, heading over to meet her, hoping for some fun, only to get turned away because she didn't want to offend anyone by stating this in her ad?

-Is it better to pop it one someone, last-minute, or state it going-in, and nipping it in the bud to prevent all of the bullshit from happening?

-Getting your tighty-whities in a bunch and then coming on here professing how offended you are at someone's opinion/choices/decisions is bunk.

-Want to know how best to end this?

Check it~~>
The man is a genius.

(the 39 second mark especially)

That's just my take on the deal.

Regards,
SKF

Old 07-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #29
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****oohhhhh!****

SFK......
Quote:
Now let's say that if she was to see a black guy, and pimp found out, he'd beat her ass, like he's done before.

-Using the above in this same scenario, would she still be considered racist, ignorant, or is it instead, just what the hell she said,
"for her own personal security" ?

ohhhh, I can understand what you're saying.....gotcha! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #30
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I have a question for Footlong and Budman. What do either of you know what it is like to be Afro American? Nada! That means who are you to say what is or isn't offensive to someone else. You can't relate!!
Well then, I have a question for you and Flinde - what do you know about being a female who sells pussy? You know nada, right? How did either of you become privileged to have an opinion about what a woman does with her body? (The plain and simple answer is... you didn't)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women