Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 09:15 AM   #16
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by assfucker View Post
It's ok, you don't have to hide your racism anymore. It's protected speech. Say what you really feel.
Nothing racist about it. All dimretards are turd polishers no matter what race they are.

Equal opportunity polishers.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #17
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It's ok, you don't have to hide your racism anymore. It's protected speech. Say what you really feel.
Yawn. That ad hominem attack is getting old. At least show some creativity for your hatred of people who don't hate Trump as much as you do.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:55 AM   #18
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Yawn. That ad hominem attack is getting old. At least show some creativity for your hatred of people who don't hate Trump as much as you do.
Creativity is not their strong suit.

Lying is.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:50 PM   #19
assfucker
Account Disabled

No ad hominem. I just don't get why you guys are such pussies. Just admit you're racist. I admire people like Richard Spencer for having the decency to wear their true colors unlike the rest of you cowards.
assfucker is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:54 PM   #20
assfucker
Account Disabled

Also, if you want to avoid ad hominems, perhaps put forth an argument with some real substance rather than calling people dimretards and turd polishers. I'll shred any position a Trumpet has to pieces.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #21
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I Trump - nobody is perfect - if they were they would be nailed to the cross right beside Jesus Christ. I agree with pussycat - I support Donald Trump.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:26 PM   #22
assfucker
Account Disabled

Trump would be good next to Jesus. He was crucified with thieves after all.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:30 PM   #23
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww, but at the end of the day - they were proven wrong.

Quote:
Trump would be good next to Jesus. He was crucified with thieves after all.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:48 PM   #24
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
No ad hominem. I just don't get why you guys are such pussies. Just admit you're racist. I admire people like Richard Spencer for having the decency to wear their true colors unlike the rest of you cowards.
You admire Spencer because he's a clown like you.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:00 PM   #25
assfucker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
You admire Spencer because he's a clown like you.
Yawn. Isn't that your line?
Old 02-21-2018, 11:17 AM   #26
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Well... There was the drug running. Oh and the money laundering. Almost forgot, invalidating a landslide election to retain power and control. Not to mention the greater evil of bitting the hand that was feeding him, i.e. the CIA. In short he was a scumbucket of the highest order. Curiously enough, with the possible exception of the drug running, he rather sounds like the Clintons. Those pigs are criminal as f*ck.

I'm not a fan of the Bushes. But GHB must have been an absolute failure as a 'covert' CIA asset, seeing where he was actually the Directory of the CIA. Either way, I'm glad TRUMP ended both the Bush and the Clinton dynasties in one fell swoop.
Invading a whole country over money laundering, drug conspiracy and rigging elections? If that were a reason we would have invaded Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador, Belize, Nigeria, Liberia, Columbia, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Haiti, Senegal, and maybe a dozen more.

That's no reason to invade a country. None of those things are acts of war.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:07 PM   #27
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Cool No speaka da Russian

Plus the cardinal sin of biting the hand that fed him, i.a. the CIA.

Now... you might have a point if you were saying something along the lines of; What the heck were we doing installing a tin pot dictator in the first place then subsequently engineering his replacement - given that we are NOT Russia. Eh Comrade?-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Invading a whole country over money laundering, drug conspiracy and rigging elections? If that were a reason we would have invaded Mexico, Guatamala, Honduras, El Salvador, Belize, Nigeria, Liberia, Columbia, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Haiti, Senegal, and maybe a dozen more.

That's no reason to invade a country. None of those things are acts of war.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:38 AM   #28
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Plus the cardinal sin of biting the hand that fed him, i.a. the CIA.

Now... you might have a point if you were saying something along the lines of; What the heck were we doing installing a tin pot dictator in the first place then subsequently engineering his replacement - given that we are NOT Russia. Eh Comrade?-)
He was on the CIA payroll like a lot of scumbags there until 1977 when he was cut off by Jimmy Carter. Then when Reagan came in in 1981 he was reinstated. G.H.Bush was responsible for his ascendancy and then was the one who took him down. Regime change is not that unusual, but to invade a whole country to do it shows sloppiness, an absence of Covert Action tradecraft, and a general disdain for human life. G.H. Bush and his son did those things in Panama and Iraq because they are low life scumbags playing around in regime change without having the finesse to do it correctly and because they have a disdain for human life.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Lower, lower - yeah, right there...

Sure, maybe his head should have 'spontaneously' exploded one day while he was in his palace garden, from a 50 caliber round, courtesy of a US sniper, some mile or so away. Don't know if I would say they didn't maybe try either. I dunno. At the end of the day, he had to go. Same for Saddam.

Maybe you should watch the movie "The Fires of Kuwait'. After seeing it, I was kinda ticked off the GH didn't press on to take Saddam out in the first round. Clearly Saddam was nothing but bad, bad, bad. Definitely not a humanitarian. Ask his trail of dead bodies.

Either way, the now decomposed story line of 'Russian Collusion', aka Russian meddling, in our elections was at best peanuts compared to some of the meddling we've done, courtesy of our own gvt. elsewhere in the world. That is my point, with which you may or may not agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
He was on the CIA payroll like a lot of scumbags there until 1977 when he was cut off by Jimmy Carter. Then when Reagan came in in 1981 he was reinstated. G.H.Bush was responsible for his ascendancy and then was the one who took him down. Regime change is not that unusual, but to invade a whole country to do it shows sloppiness, an absence of Covert Action tradecraft, and a general disdain for human life. G.H. Bush and his son did those things in Panama and Iraq because they are low life scumbags playing around in regime change without having the finesse to do it correctly and because they have a disdain for human life.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 11:57 AM   #30
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure, maybe his head should have 'spontaneously' exploded one day while he was in his palace garden, from a 50 caliber round, courtesy of a US sniper, some mile or so away. Don't know if I would say they didn't maybe try either. I dunno. At the end of the day, he had to go. Same for Saddam.

Maybe you should watch the movie "The Fires of Kuwait'. After seeing it, I was kinda ticked off the GH didn't press on to take Saddam out in the first round. Clearly Saddam was nothing but bad, bad, bad. Definitely not a humanitarian. Ask his trail of dead bodies.

Either way, the now decomposed story line of 'Russian Collusion', aka Russian meddling, in our elections was at best peanuts compared to some of the meddling we've done, courtesy of our own gvt. elsewhere in the world. That is my point, with which you may or may not agree.
Go to Youtube and see Dick Cheney in 1992 saying that toppling Saddam would lead to the destruction of all of Iraq and civil war there. He was the only thing holding the place together. And when we finally drove him off that's exactly what happened. If you think destroying a whole country and killing thousands of children, sparking a civil war in which girls are taken as sex slaves and millions are beheaded and burned alive, well then you and Cheney are on the same Demonic page of "hell on earth" fun and games.

But I'm old fashioned, and a Christian, so I have to pass on that kind of fun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women