Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453036
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Civil rights denied by CMU

College republicans, students, American citizens were denied entrance to the Obama speech because they were wearing "patriotic, Tea party, and Republican" clothing. So I guess anti-patriotic (Che, Hugo, SEIU) clothing was okay. Democrats should be so proud.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-nathan-harden
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Nobody wearing a Hugo t-shirt was let in you idiot. They tried to keep out loons....looks like they kept out some Tea Party cry babies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Are you ready to live and die by that statement?
Old 07-27-2013, 01:29 AM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
College republicans, students, American citizens were denied entrance to the Obama speech because they were wearing "patriotic, Tea party, and Republican" clothing. So I guess anti-patriotic (Che, Hugo, SEIU) clothing was okay. Democrats should be so proud.

If I'm throwing a party, I invite whomever I want to attend and deny entrance to those I do not. Why should a speech be any different?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:42 AM   #5
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Typical commie ideals.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #6
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
College republicans, students, American citizens were denied entrance to the Obama speech because they were wearing "patriotic, Tea party, and Republican" clothing.
yeah, denied for security concerns ...they were only going there in the first place to be a disruption.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Typical commie ideals.
So, in 2Pupsville it is a "commie ideal" to have security measures in place for an event attended by the leader of the free world?

You guys never cease to amaze me!
Old 07-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I am surprised that you admit so readily that it happened in the first place. You are not even trying to defend with denial. So now you fall back on the idea that it was good to do it. I did talk to Jeff Murphy at CMU last evening. He tried the denial. He said that the door was closed at 3:45 PM by the Secret Service and these protesters (which is not illegal), patriots (which is also not illegal), republicans (okay, maybe that is illegal these days) showed up afterwards. I am still looking to get a statement from the writer and the treasurer of the college republicans who launched the story. I have my own experiences with democratic pols playing games with times and tickets to control what is supposed to be (and billed) as an open to the public event. Mr. Murphy does admit that things did not start at the times they were supposed to. Still it is amazing that some here don't deny this kind of unethical behavior but applaude it.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Both sides do it you dingbat!

Quote:
. Still it is amazing that some here don't deny this kind of unethical behavior but applaude it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
If I'm throwing a party, I invite whomever I want to attend and deny entrance to those I do not. Why should a speech be any different?
It actually causes me some pain...but I have to agree with you

I do wonder if the students wearing FUBU gear got in OK
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:06 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
It actually causes me some pain...but I have to agree with you
Ut oh, perhaps I should consider retracting my previous statement.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:40 AM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Your guesses are just your opinion, nothing more.

Quote:
I am surprised that you admit so readily that it happened in the first place. You are not even trying to defend with denial. So now you fall back on the idea that it was good to do it. I did talk to Jeff Murphy at CMU last evening. He tried the denial. He said that the door was closed at 3:45 PM by the Secret Service and these protesters (which is not illegal), patriots (which is also not illegal), republicans (okay, maybe that is illegal these days) showed up afterwards. I am still looking to get a statement from the writer and the treasurer of the college republicans who launched the story. I have my own experiences with democratic pols playing games with times and tickets to control what is supposed to be (and billed) as an open to the public event. Mr. Murphy does admit that things did not start at the times they were supposed to. Still it is amazing that some here don't deny this kind of unethical behavior but applaude it.
I guess someone who routinely lies would be surprised at someone not denying something that happened. And you're right, no one tried to lie in defense of what is a call that belongs to the Secret Service.

Regardless of what you say, no civil rights were denied. The article in question is poorly written and leaves many questions unanswered. No examples of the shirts that were worn. In the original version the reporter included incorrect information (just like in your smear thread). The editor changed the reporter's story(Editor’s Note: This article has been modified from its original version to reflect that six students, not 10, were rejected from entering the speech, and that the students did not wait in line, but were headed toward the speech when turned around by security.)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:48 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Well Munchie, better late that never right. You are a squirrel aren't you. You're making comments on a new article that I haven't read yet. What an obnoxious little bore you have become. I am still trying to get in contact with the person behind the article As an alum I have a concern about this whole thing. I did speak with Jeff Murphy who denied that anything had taken place. So someone is lying (besides you).
Old 07-30-2013, 11:54 PM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a squirrel aren't you.
Even if he were, it's still better than being I B Idiot's sibling!
Old 07-31-2013, 03:55 AM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I B Idiot
It's obvious, from this degree of repentance, that you did confess what you and the dumb-fuck golem jackass were doing with the rosary beads, BigKoTex!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk!!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women